23%

>23%

How? This film was sick

>film

>trusting (((critics)))

Meh, it was okay.

When his wife fell hundreds of feet and was still alive enough to die in his arms I was more than a little pissed.

All in all the strongest bit of it, by fucking far, was Charles Dance. I'd rather see a prequel with him and then make him the main character in the sequel to Dracula Untold.

Yaaartrrggghhhh!!

X3

Was painful, otherwise not completely shitfestive

>sick

it was fun

Castlevania The Movie

>this post

I am really starting to think critics are being paid off to give bad reviews to films with good values and masculine themes like this one.

I liked it, desu.

It was entertaining enough.

No, it's more like they get gifts from companies, and if they don't get gifts from a certain company they'll rate their movies like shit.

meant for

I really liked the movie. Would definitely prefer more contemporary blockbuster movies with the universal monsters to marvel superheroes.

Not being ironic, I loved this movie. Was the best adaptation of Castlevania Lord of Shadows

I love how there are literally zero Arabs in Hollywood

Are they the Jews biggest enemies or something?

Rami Malek is Egyptian if that counts

He's meant to be a turk, not an arab. But yes, Jews hate mudslimes.

I'll allow it.

I was going to disprove you by listing actors from the mummy but then it turns out only Omid Djalili is Arab. The others are indian or israeli.
And omid was born and raised in Chelsea.

>dracula untold should have a rating >23%

bro did you even watch this movie

I thought it was fine. I wouldn't mind watching a sequel in modern times. It was much more enjoyable than just about all the Underworld movies I still keep watching.

compare it to capeshit that scores >75% on that shitty website

WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T GOOK ROBOT TURN HER INTELLIGENCE DOWN??????