200 million EUROS for a 33 year old footballer

>200 million EUROS for a 33 year old footballer

Where do i have to sign?

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-sold-record-number-of-shirts-last-season-despite-disastrous-campaign-under-david-9722715.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

keep in mind that he is also the most marketable footballer and he probably generates more than 200 million in shirt sales

He will soon not be the most marketable player. Its a downfall from here.

how many shirts would you have to sell to make up for that 200m €?

> a muslim not being able to do basic math

checks out t b h

Shirts must be really expensive in argentina

>the shirt sales meme again
ugh

500 dollars like everywhere in the world

>american education

€300 mln for two players you already had

>thinking Ronaldo won't negotiate to keep 99% of his shirt sale revenue

they sold Ronaldo for 94 million so at least it's only 206 million Euros

Real Madrid keeps the 50% he makes in sponsors. Those 90 million paid to United and now bought for 200 million is the most profitable bussiness in football.

Damn United, you are so fool, always behind us trying to step on our shadow.

Neither Madrid or Ronaldo get anything from shirt sales other than the initial sponsorship contract. Adidas pays Madrid to manufacture their kits and then keeps the sales of any and all adidas merchandise.

how about no.

If the shirt were on average 50 euros each, they'd need to sell 4 million.

4 million would probably get sold by the end of the contract but money will go to the sponsors and he'd probably try and weasel his way in there too.

In your tax declaration papers

>Those 90 million paid to United and now bought for 200 million is the most profitable bussiness in football
ayyy lmao I bet you also thought bale was paid back in shirt sales and florentino bought players with his own money

Tell that to Messi, Neymar or Mascherano. I dont support thieves of my team.

>200 million for a TSUUUUing Marko Arnautovic

Real Madrid make enough money to buy whoever they want.

That shirt sales is a meme Pedro, wake up.

even United doesn't that much shirts
independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/manchester-united-sold-record-number-of-shirts-last-season-despite-disastrous-campaign-under-david-9722715.html

How old was Zidane when he went to Madrid?

sell*

Get the fuck out of my thread frogs

>Real Madrid make enough money to buy whoever they want
nope, not without selling players first, like they've been doing since bankia had to be rescued

Are >muh shirt sales the biggest meme justification of buying a player?

Its not the literal shirt sale you mong. Marketability is a thing, Ronaldo makes a buttload of cash out of sponsorships and real gets 50% of that. Not to mention other indirect sponsors wanting ronaldo to wear real madrids kit.

Yep

Seriously, I have no idea what's Ronaldo's value at this age.

>Ronaldo makes a buttload of cash out of sponsorships and real gets 50% of that.

implying

>real gets 50% of that
nope, since his last contact they get 40% of his image rights ONLY IN THE CONTEXT of 'real madrid in football', only that and nothing else, which means they don't see a cent of his personal big sponsor contracts nor anything from his national team or any side work he does that doesn't fall into the category of 'ronaldo in real madrid in football'

He's 32 faggot