Striminal

Are you a Striminal?

Other urls found in this thread:

anatomymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/ANATOMY_MILLENNIALS_at_the_GATE_FALL2016.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willful_blindness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Boomer genocide when?

>watch what they want, when they want, where they want, and they don't pay for it
The article says it like it's a bad thing.

yes im a striminal?

why?

because fuck you

striminal reporting for duty, WHAT SHOULD I WATCH?

i don't have to answer that

>streaming TV/film on non-official shit

what the fuck is wrong with you

Either download it or pay for a decent streaming service where you can get 720p/1080p without pulling your hair out.

>Every stream is a lost sale!

anatomymedia.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/ANATOMY_MILLENNIALS_at_the_GATE_FALL2016.pdf

Page 13

Yes and no. Mainly because I like what's on Netflix and Prime but am vastly annoyed that HBO, CBS, NBC, ABC (sort of), and SHO all have their own (((content portals))) online that they expect me to pay for--for two exclusive shows in CBS' case!

Meanwhile simple Putlocker mirrors have it all minutes after airing. It might be different if they could all take down their walled gardens.

>young millenials

Is there such a thing as old millenials?

yeah, even the nicest and most normal girls I know use streaming sites to watch tv shows if they missed it

i'm not even talking about teenagers, these are women in their mid 20's

>streaming
>2016

The "millenial" group is a broad grouping of people.

Like, 16 to mid/late 30s (i.e. born in the 80s or later). So yeah, "young millenial" vs "old millenial" makes sense.

To be fair, I wouldn't buy most of the stuff I end up streaming.

ruh roh rooks rike they're on to us shaggy

AM I UNDER ARREST

Yes, I am. Feels good man.

YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE COPPERS

>streaming
Why?

Who are the people who research and write this shit? Do they not use the internet too? Why do they act like the desire to block ads is some kind of weird generational behaviour that requires explanation?

You are a liar
You're a deserter

On all fours. Mouth open. Prepare for punishment. *unzips dick*

GET YOUR HAND OFF MY PENIS

>Either download it or pay for a decent streaming service where you can get 720p/1080p without pulling your hair out.
Free streaming sites have 720/1080p now grandpa. Why would anybody pay for non-American Netflix.

millenial is an insult coopted by faggots to include almost everyone.

Why don't they have sex? That's the real crime here.

makes it sound more badass than it really is 2bh

What does "young Millenials" even mean?

>watch what they want, when they want, where they want, and they don't pay for it

I feel so bizarre. I literally don't know any other way than this.

I'm a smooth striminal

No i'm not NSA

But just be aware that people are going to pirate until you make something that's more convenient. Netflix is close, but they have a shit selection.

And yet the jewish mafia is raking in more shekels than ever before. Really makes you bris.
netflix and chill.

>pay for TV channel
>has commercials

>stream TV show after its aired for free
>no commercials

I have a hard time believing its only 69 percent.

STOP RIGHT THERE STRIMINAL SCUM! NOBODY BREAKS THE LAW ON MY WATCH

Its

"Strimilleminals"

The boundaries of the ages arent clear though, which is the stupid thing about it.

Some think X goes to 79, and others think it goes to 82/4. And then so on and so on with Y and Z.

But you posted a picture of a homosexual pedophile.

>Old movie released on bluray
>Not available in your region
>Never will be
What's a law-abiding fella supposed to do in this situation? Maybe if they didn't put region locks on everything if you want people to pay.

>Streaming

Say that to my face not online, see what happens.

>Watch what they want, when they want, where they want
How despicable!

Who gives a shit. I'm not paying the same price to watch something from 20 years ago to something that came out 20 days ago. And the garbage that comes out these days I probably wouldn't even bother pirating anyway.
The sooner this shit industry dies, the better.

Butthurt detected!

31% good goys

only 69% said yes.

It's more anonymous than the BitTorrent protocol.

If someone is watching youtube with an ad blocker, make sure to alert your nearest policeman. Together we can make a difference and stop internet crime.

yeah

>connecting directly to a huge website is more anonymous than bittorrent

>>being this cucked as to believe in the copyright myth

once Steamboat Willy and everything older than 24 years is in the public domain where it belongs we can talk

til then fuck you eh cuck

You're leaking your IP to all sorts of third parties with BitTorrent. The server hosting illegal content doesn't give a shit who you are.

But there's all sorts of if and but conditions that could invalidate what I said in the first place, sure.

They should divide the millennial generation.
Like what the hell has a 18-24 year olf in common with a 34 year old?
34 year olds were teens when internet came up, under 25s don't remember not having it. It doesn't make any sense.

>coldsteelthehedgehog.jpg

I think the internet companies and the government know better than to admit that they know what websites everyone spends their time.

>The server hosting illegal content doesn't give a shit who you are.
>Yfw

The next time someone wants to debate this with you, and tell you why they think """"""piracy"""""" is wrong, all you have to do is reply with

>I DON'T GIVE A FUCK

Sex is pretty shit-tier, to be honest.

Drugs are more pleasurable and solitude is more emotionally satisfying.

>faggot.png

No.

Boomers are too old, you're talking about Generation X

>720p/1080p

I won't fall for the HD meme

No, I don't stream movies. I torrent them. I'm a torreminal.

Remember that every time you stream a movie, you are funding terrorists.

If you go on YouTube and listen to a song you are LITERALLY stealing food out of the artist's mouth

this cant be real

>all terrorists will commit petty crimes first, better watch everyone's internet history
Thank you Big Brother

Look, if I search for "12 monkeys stream" and the first result is the full video streaming without ads, then maybe they should shut that down. How am I supposed to know that it's illegal?

i prefer masturbating only one out of 3 girls ive been with knew what they were doing no one spits in their hand anymore like a fucking crocodile jerking you off

Are you 12? why the fuck are you getting handjobs from girls?
Also, learn to use punctuation.

>69%
>69
Nice

They'll use this little number
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignorantia_juris_non_excusat

its part of the whole friend

and they are also the same kind of faggots that made fun of Bernie supporters for wanting "free shit"

And I'll use
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mens_rea

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willful_blindness
>A famous example of such a defense being denied occurred in In re Aimster Copyright Litigation,[2] in which the defendants argued that the file-swapping technology was designed in such a way that they had no way of monitoring the content of swapped files. They suggested that their inability to monitor the activities of users meant that they could not be contributing to copyright infringement by the users. The court held that this was willful blindness on the defendant's part and would not constitute a defense to a claim of contributory infringement.
They use that "reasonable person" shit all the time. All they need to convince the jury of is the fact that you, being a reasonable person, should have known something was wrong or illegal and you were negligent for not finding out

Torrenting is clearly very immoral. I don't see how merely consuming content is when there's no reason to believe that it is illegal. A reasonable person would not be able to distinguish between a legal source and illegal source if they had an adblocker.

>.m.
Dumb phoneposter.

Fucking indeed. Lost sale my ass. I wouldn't pay for HBO, so I either check your shit out for free or not at all. At least at the end of the day you might have another fan.

Those kids with their VCRs are going to kill this industry.

Because my ISP won't slap my hands for clicking a link and nothing more.
Because using programs like KODI and stuff is 100% virus free.
Because I avoid downloading shit whenever I can and video quality has never been a big deal to me in the long run. It's the story of a show you remember weeks later, not how crisp it looked.

>waah, my paywalls

British Police have literally no self-awareness.

Because marriage is a sham
Because feminism
Because wages aren't good enough to raise a family
Because same wages also offer no benefits
Because healthcare costs too much
Because video games and waifus are more fun and don't ruin your life

They have been predicting the death of the entertainment industry for ages now. It's not dying fast enough. But who gives a fuck in the end there will always be creative people who will want to entertain and they will find an outlet and people will pay for it. Fuck the executives . Fuck the middle men

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Who the fuck doesn't like a lubed handjob... Millennials truly are fucked in the head

>entertainment industry
>industry
That's the problem. All hollywood has cared about for the last 20 years is the bottom line.
The last 10 years that has been painfully clear.

Wow, lots of ultra-left communists in this thread.

I do, I give myself one three times a week

Bongs don't really believe this do they?

>Pirating films is terrorism
>Islam is a religion of peace
England in a nutshell.

How old do I have to be so that I can jump on this millenial hate train too?

>any "hd" stream on ANY site
>not bitrate starved to fuck with shitty aac stereo audio

There is no good stream, the end.

12 years old, like the rest of the people ITT.

37 atm

Oh sweet, I'm 26 and I've always wanted to hate the 24 year olds near me

Born between 1980-1995.

that applies to paid services as well though.

But only blind morons stream.