NBA General: All According To Plan Edition

Lakers are drafting Ball this year, and DeAndre Ayton next draft. Lakers haters on suicide watch desu

>news:
draft this thursday. nobody knows who Celtics are taking with the 3rd pick

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LKkk-afkUWE
youtu.be/lXafcmVKMLY
youtube.com/watch?v=McNhoRpXL10
youtube.com/watch?v=JSG_aH3Rmos
bleacherreport.com/articles/2693422-how-kentucky-pg-deaaron-fox-is-teaching-himself-to-think-hoops-at-an-nba-level
poal.me/fgeldc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mediocre teams have purposefully bad seasons just so they get a better pick in the draft

justify this broken system

because even if they didn't tank, their rosters are such shit they'd have a garbage record anyway

1- le door stopper pee pee man
2- westat
3- carmemelo chuckthony
4- george "the eternal cuck" paul
5- gordon "IM WHITE!" hayward

What did he mean by this

NAME ONE (1) CENTER BETTER THAN KAT. YOU CANT.

cousins, marc gasol, davis, draymond when he plays it

AD
Boogie
Whiteside
Embiid
McGoat

consider yourself btfo'd

cousins

also, who cares about centers, it's 2017

For me, it's Ghost Ballers

>nobody knows who Celtics are taking with the 3rd pick

>guys who worked out privately for the Celtics
Markelle Fultz (2 times)
Jayson Tatum (2 times)
Dennis Smith (1 time)

>guys who the Celtics worked out along with other top lottery teams
Jonathan Isaac
Harry Giles

>guys who told the Celtics to fuck off
Lonzo Ball
Josh Jackson
De'Aaron Fox
Malik Monk

The Celtics may be the most disrespected #1 overall owner in recent history. These rookies probably want to play in a garbage team like Philadelphia, Minnesota, LA or Sacramento where they can inflate their stats than earn their stripes on the bench for a postseason team.

I am an nba player. I'm not an all-star or even a relatively big name so none of you all will probably be able to guess who I am. I'm also not black.

chris paul is a top 50 player all time

don't @ me

my man Brussino?

post proofs

Paul George to the Cavs next year? This would ensure another Cavaliers/Warriors finals

t. Small Ballerâ„¢

cavs are going to the finals again regardless

well hes top 10 in point guards so it makes sense, that is if you do it by top 50 with 10 per position

center - russell, kareem, wilt, shaq, olajuwon, robinson, ewing, malone, mikan, reed
power forward - duncan, malone, barkley, garnett, dirk, petit, mchale, hayes, rodman, schayes
small forward - bird, lebron, pippen, erving, baylor, durant, worthy, wilkins, havlicek, barry
shooting guard - mj, kobe, west, wade, iverson, drexler, jones, miller, gervin, allen
point guard - magic, robertson, stockton, payton, kidd, cousy, isiah, nash, curry, cp3

why are ya'll acting like the warriors are so superior to the cavs? love and tristan played like garbage for most the time and it still should've been 2-2

>bird ahead of lebron

What song is playing at 3:47?

youtube.com/watch?v=LKkk-afkUWE

Doubt it

Good list. Add Kevin Love and IT.

what does every team need in order to win a chip?

>post defender
>at least 2 players that can average 20+
>at least 1 player that can drop 40
>multiple players whose sole objective is to defend the perimeter
>dpoy candidate
>coty candidate
>at least three spot up shooters from mid range and 3

Why would Lakers want Paul George? Unless you think the Warriors are going to get broken up, you should stick with your young crew and wait few more years for the Warriors to get old.

I agree. Tell him to go to the Clippers or Warriors

I want to lick her shitty asshole

Fox/Smart
Butler/Bradley
Hayward/Brown
George/Johnson
Horford/Olynyk
I'm starting to get scared, brehs...

That's not how the draft lottery works

Lakers have no pick next year and they won't sign PG

What will Magic do?

>they won't sign PG
Why not?

Cavs will trade for him and GM Lebron wil convince him to stay

Rudy Gobert
Deandre Jordan
Demarcus Cousins
Hassan Whiteside
Joel Embiid
Brook Lopez
Steven Adams
Enes Kanter (can play BETTER defense)
Marc Gasol
Dwight Howard

There's 10.

>Enes Kanter
>Hassan Whiteside
pastebinned

Jokic

Somebody is going to have to explain to me how the Cavs could afford Paul George with their highest in the league payroll. Would they just dump a bunch of players?

Trading Love to the Pacers would help I assume. I don't see this trade working unless the Pacers get a draft pick as well, though.

Trading Love will create 22 mil in cap, get rid of Channing Frye and it's done

Is Paul George finna go to the cavs, win a rang, then go to the mf Lakers b?

>F-fultz isn't explosive g-guys
>Draft Tatum

LMAO

And they just assume the Pacers are going to swap Paul George for Love, for no other reason than because LeBron wants them to?

>tfw just found out about Big 3, the 3v3 basketball league with all these older players

Ghost Ballers are the goat team out of all of those teams desu

This is what Pacers would have to do, but that only works if Pacers are satisfied by just barely making the playoffs as Kevin Love won't give you a proper rebuild. He still has 3 years left on his contract.

Honestly, keeping Paul George or trading for Kevin Love is retarded for the Pacers. It's obvious they won't win a championship or are in a position to win one in the next few years. They're stuck in NBA hell which is not a championship contending team or a proper rebuilding team. They're mediocre with no good future in sight.

Should the Bulls trade Butler so they don't have to be a .500 team who get middle of the road draft picks, and instead be a worse team but get better picks to use for trading?

The Bulls need to do fucking SOMETHING with Butler, and they also need to realize that nobody who wants him thinks he's worth what they're asking. The Celtics don't, the Cavs don't, nobody fucking does. The Bulls are stupid, and eventually Butler's just going to leave in free agency if they don't swallow their pride and get what they can for him.

What do the Cavs have to offer? NOTHING. Butler worth more than any assets the Cavs have. We haven't trade Butler yet because our GM is scared of rebuilding

I'm just saying, the Cavs are one of the teams that would be interested in Butler in a serious way. So would the Celtics, maybe the Sixers, and a few other teams. But every time one of them makes an offer (usually just the Celtics), the Bulls ask too much. They need to be realistic about what Butler is worth, because while he's worth a lot he's not worth as much as a genuine superstar, because he isn't one.

Lakers will suck again and C's will have two top 3 picks in next year's draft

youtu.be/lXafcmVKMLY

League sources confirm Ainge trying to get Butler

IT
Butler
Hayward
Horford
Davis

Legit better than Golden State

Butler, Davis, and Bradley on the floor would shut down Steph, Durant and Klay

They are stupid but he is worth more than the #3

#3, next years Lakers/Kings lottery pick, and cap filler

PG: Kyire Irving
SG: Paul George
SF: LeBron James
PF: Kevin Love
C: Tristan Thompson

6th Man: Andre Iguodala

Who stops this?

>Cp3
>Murray
>Gallo
>Blake Griffin
>Jokic

>IT
good shout, forgot about that midget

PG: Lance Stephenson
SG: JR Smith
SF: Glenn Robinson III
PF: Thaddeus Young
C: Myles Turner

6th Man: Iman Shumpert

Who stops this?

you aint getting swish lmao

As much as I would love that team to become a reality, I don't see how the Celtics could wind up with Butler AND Davis, they'd need even more picks than they've currently got to swing two trades that size.

dont doubt the >pipe dream

Lance & Henny Hardaway will terrorize opposing teams' backcourts for years to come

Who's drafting Deaaron Fox?

He's fast, sanic fast.

That's a 10 seed team in the east

Lonzo Ball
Lebron James
Chris Paul
Kyrie Irving
John Stockton
Gordon Hatward
Shaqiuelle Oneals
Kober Bryants

who stops this team??????

Bob lonzo
Ball James
Lebron Bryant
Big Baller Brand Incorporated
Ahmed McUKisAshithole

who stop shit team???

that same team but replace lonzo ball with lavar ball

Kyrie
Swish
Pg
Legod
TT
Rondo

who can stop us?

Desu
Desu
Used
Desu
Desu

whop stop this teams?

Ichogo kurosaki
Gokus
Levar James
Craig Sager
Crash abndicoot

Who stops this team??

Used is a bust baka

Will people stop calling Duncan a PF? He only played it early because they had Robinson, he's a Center tried and true.

>bird ahead of lebron
>no t-mac
DROPPED

I think people keep calling him a PF because it was as a PF that he was the most beastly and dominant. Sure, he was a great center, but it was during those old Twin Towers days, when he was younger and more athletic, that he was a true beast.

>tfw watching highlights of young Duncan on YouTube
>tfw he's actually fast and strong as fuck in addition to having those beautiful perfect fundamentals
>tfw he's impossible to stop in the low post, even by Shaq

>Moot
>Mark Zuckerberg
>Jeff Bezos
>Bill Gates
>Steve Jobs

>Google Guys as 6th and 7th men
Literally what businesses beat them in yearly revenue?

Zaza

>he doesnt rank Whiteside
pleb

Players with a better PER in clutch time than Jimmy Butler last season: Russell Westbrook. That's the list.

They just played with two centers is my point

Russell Bestbrook!

Shows you how useless that stat is

yo shutup

Who says no?

PG: Marquis Teague
SG: Mychel Thompson
SF: Thanasis Antetokounmpo
PF: Drew Gordon
C: Marshall Plumlee

Who stops this team?

Westbrook was quite possibly the most clutch player ever last season. It was Larry Bird, T-Mac, and Kobe tier comebacks and miracle shots. I damn near had a heart attack when he had those comebacks with the Mavs and Magic in back to back games.

celtics should keep this year's pick and trade everything else and throw in some cash or something and it4

>The Cavs and Pacers have begun trade talks for Paul George

Man, I'm actually gonna be really fucking pissed if >we trade him to Lebrons. This is NOT a comfy timeline desu senpai.

It's nice to relive those games.
youtube.com/watch?v=McNhoRpXL10

And then there's this immortal gem.
youtube.com/watch?v=JSG_aH3Rmos

Welcome to irrelevancy for the next 10 years. Enjoy the rebuild.

Zoran Dragic
Nick Wiggins
Taylor Griffin
Luke Zeller
Jaleel Cousins

This team would win

>if the 2019 Kings or the 2019 Sixers pick is 1st overall, the Celtics will get whichever pick is worse
DANNY NO

can you give me any tips on how you've dealt with it as a raptors fan?

reportedly boston-bound (for some reason)

>Implying that's not 100% True

Why don't you want to draft De'Aaron Fox?

Because he is a weeb?

bleacherreport.com/articles/2693422-how-kentucky-pg-deaaron-fox-is-teaching-himself-to-think-hoops-at-an-nba-level

Where the fuck is the trade, Danny? Where the fuck are my free agency rumors? I want to hear something between now and the draft - Something good.

yfw Jerry steals PG13

Ainge's shylockery and GarPax's buffoonery will doom us to NBA purgatory until Jimmy leaves for nothing

>@GreggDoyelStar: For Pacers rebuild, source says Kevin Pritchard is considering Lance Stephenson as the point guard. Lance has lost 10-plus lbs, looks great.

Goodbye Jeff Teague, ITS HABBENING

poal.me/fgeldc
poal.me/fgeldc

VOTE IN LELBRON
VOTE IN LELBRON
VOTE IN LELBRON

>Dragon Ball

>weeb

That's normie as fuck cuz, get some damn friends.

Clearly outplayed Teague in the playoffs. Deserves to be the PG.

Hopefully it works out for a whole year and he can keep the starting spot.