How much does going to the doctor cost in your country?

How much does going to the doctor cost in your country?

It does not.

25€ with 24 reimbursed
So 1€

8 dollars.

Free if you have a job, or you're willing to wait 2 hours

It's free. And thanks, Doc

Fuck you asshole.

120 euros a month (even if you don't go lol) and another 385 euros that has to come out of your own pocket first before the health insurance gives a fuck

Free, or just a dollar, depending on where you go.

This guy goes to a private medic and mocks the government's healthcare OF course the government's healthcare can be a pain in the ass, but people usually go for worst things than just a check-up and it's not what OP is asking.

0€

included in 13% income tax

So much that I don't do it.
I haven't gone to a doctor in a very long time, but I actually haven't gotten sick or hurt, so it didn't matter.

I'm a full time student who can only work part time have to pay rent, car and insurance, phone and whatever else, I can't afford healthcare.
If anything happens to me, like I'm in an accident or something, my life is over because I'll be poor the rest of my life paying it off.

Greatest country on Earth and land of the free, am I right?

it doesn't for the most part

why is america so backwards?

what if you break your leg or something?

if you like break arm or leg about 1000$
surgery 2000-3000$
mayor surgery like heart brain 5000$

had an epileptic seizure and went to a normal doctor once (gf called ambulance), twice to a neurologist and once to a nurse for the epileptic test

I paid around 100 euros for all of the sessions in total

Depends on the place. Appointment to your assigned public doctor is free. ER is "free" but costs 32,70€ in administrative fees. If you get hospitalized you start paying that per night spent or something. The maximum is 691€ a year, after that your municipality covers the rest.

free healthcare bitches !!! also very reasonable meds as well

$20 for an hour visit

You can go to the emergency room and by law they're required to treat you but there's no follow up, I don't even think you get a cast. They'll send you the bill and you don't have a prayer of paying the obscene cost so your credit just goes to shit while you wallow in debt.

Our healthcare system is not only stupid and byzantine but also deeply unethical. It's a good thing no one in Washington gives a fuck. And they wonder why people are shooting politicians. These fucking ghouls sign a sheet of paper and 20,000 people a year die while millions more can't afford medication or even to see a fucking therapist.

The standard schedules for doctor visits get calculated and then Medicare pays 80% of that. Some General Practitioners "bulk bill" and only charge the 80% so your visit is free. Others charge a rate above that so you can expect to pay a bit, say twenty bucks. Depends on whether you want to see Doctor Shrinivasarasharan at the Fountain Hill Shopping Centre GP Superclinic or Doctor Fforbes-Smythe-Goldberg at the Links Family Practice.

3 levs, which is like 1.50 euros

Our healthcare system is so stupidly generous that a foreigner could come here, sprain a leg and they would be treated entirely cost-free and without any catches. There are actually thousands of people who fly here just to do that, it's been a major problem for a long while

Then I'm fucked and will have to go thousands of dollars in debt to get it treated.

Because land of the free.