Eternal Arsenal Thread

Summer of No Signings 2: Electric Boogaloo

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Lexus7Sanchez/status/876800427735560192
twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/876852686074806272
twitter.com/sistoney67/status/876887666129874944
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/olivier-giroud-told-arsene-wenger-10651176
livesoccertv.com/news/23407/barca-outcast-beginning-negotiations-to-join-arsenal-marca/"
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are we still here?

Dick Law & Gazidis will be working in the early stages of deals (contact agents/ executives) after Fahmy's arrival.

Huss Fahmy will focus more on the legal sides of contracts as well as closing negotiations in the final stages of deals.

I wonder how much difference this shit will actually make to anything, i would say it is a step in the right direction but i doubt we'll see any real effects of it desu
been living the neet life for so long I can't even remember desu
wasn't even that bad during my studies just didn't care

NEET life is the future
this is bullshit dont listen to it
>leeching money off of your parents

makes no sense

That the high school you went to la?

This is Jack's wife.

Fucking hell...

yes

>you will never marry Jack

>new dude in charge of closing contract negotiations
Mite b cool

Why would anyone want to

Seems like a fun guy to hang out with tbqh I'm also a smoker so that doesn't really bother me either

twitter.com/Lexus7Sanchez/status/876800427735560192
>I'm also a smoker

Feel bad about it and don't even enjoy it starting smoking to fit in now can't give it up

>leeching money off of your parents
>makes no sense
So do you have an income?

Please sell wilshit.

>Australian rules football team Port Adelaide have announced that they have reached an agreement with Arsenal which will see high performance coach Darren Burgess join the Gunners from July.

>The fitness guru, who spent two-and-a-half years as the head of fitness and conditioning with Liverpool, is said to have been handpicked by Arsene Wenger himself.

literally who. signing liverpool coach rejects is a new low

are there even any arsenal rumours except ozil and sanchez leaving?

>Ozil leaving rumors
They literally don't exist, nobody seems to want him.

>schalke

>Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Bayern Munich and Juventus would have the financial resources to put together a competitive offer within the realms of Financial Fair Play rules.

Ronaldo incoming senpai

>started smoking to fit in
What a fucking beta.

Meh I moved halfway across the country when I was 17 and needed to find some bros to hang out with senior year innit

hahahahaha ARSELEL hahahaha your team is not good at the footy lads

What do you even get out of it, i smoked a few times but it always felt pointless
Weed was cool though but still wouldn't do it regularly
It makes no sense, why should parents stop looking after you when you reach an arbitrary age

It gives you an excuse to leave and go outside instead of talking to normies

just pretend to have a phone call and go outside
thats what i do when i have to deal with family members or normies

They can't be expected to keep supporting you as they'll retire and not earn money anymore.

Why though? They chose to have a kid i didn't ask to be born

Seems weird hardly any of the Arsenal lads were at Jack's wedding.

He's really on the way out isn't he?

yes, thank fuck

If only.

What an absolutely terrible post. THis kind of delusion is even worse than being an AKB.

>remember when he was 82+ in FIFA14 with tons of growth potential

lmao

Sky Sports News HQ @SkySportsNewsHQ
BREAKING: @ChelseaFC join @LFC and @ManCity in race to sign @Alex_OxChambo from @Arsenal - Sky sources.

>good for half a season
>everyone wants him

should sell him for 60m desu

this desu

him staying or leaving means fuck all to me

>tfw clubs fall for the Ox meme but no one ever falls for the Ramshit meme

ffs get him out

>Aubameyang

Would rather have Lacazette desu.

Is it considered as child abuse if parents does not want to pay their adult NEET children allowance?

To me it would be, thankfully I have never experienced such a thing. I am accustomed to living this way, to be completely cut off would be unfair on me.

THIS

>Colleagues Wojciech Szczesny, Benik Afobe and Danny Welbeck all turned up
>Szczesny

Szczesny is such a fucking lad. You just know he's a ride or die bro. Makes me want to tear up. There are some players you just love no matter how shit they are

didn't see this, but pretty much this

>Arsenal have begun the promised restructuring of support staff for Arsene Wenger with the appointment of Huss Fahmy from Team Sky to take care of contracts.

>Though no sporting director will be appointed, Gazidis wants to build a support network to ensure that Arsenal aren't outmanoeuvred on contracts and in the transfer market, while the back room staff is also improved. The intention is also to build an infrastructure for Wenger's successor.

>Transfer negotiator Dick Law is expected to stay with Fahmy supporting on contracts, with Arsenal having been criticised in the past for letting key players run down their deals. This summer they have Alexis Sanchez, Mesut Ozil and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain all entering the final years of their deals with new contracts not yet agreed.

>Fahmy, who is head of legal and commercial at the cycling team, has a background in sport and as a City lawyer, but leaves Team Sky with the outfit under a cloud, due to the parliamentary inquiry into 'jiffygate' and medication given to Bradley Wiggins.

>He will be expected to assist Law with junior team contracts initially but is expected to play an increasing role in senior team deals.

wow, there finally might be a solution to all these shitty contract situations. hopefully this guy won't allow the contracts to keep going into the final 2 years.

>Dick Law

lol

Forgot to put 'Is it considered as child abuse by law in England?' Can you sue your parents for not providing you allowance since you are NEET, although being 25+years?

I really hope you're not implying Szczesny is shit. Man's our best keeper.

doesn't have free reign though now thankfully

An Ukrainian qt asked me for directions. She couldn't speak Polish and barely spoke any English. I was literally too shy to talk to her anyway.

Why is talking to hot women so hard?

>letting a guy in charge of legal for a corrupt and cheating peddling transport device team associated with the dodgiest and most powerful sporting "broadcasters" and "influencers" deal with your contracts

This is either the smartest thing or the dumbest thing ever.

it's not

Because your mindset is completely wrong. When you grow up you'll realise that people are literally just NPCs and you don't have to pay them any mind at all.

twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/876852686074806272

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

explain

Had to check the date. They were saying the exact same thing last summer.

this time lad, this time
fuck knows

>Arsenal enter into a partnership with US film studio Universal Pictures

>Chief commercial officer, Vinai Venkatesham, said: “This partnership with Illumination (producer of the Despicable Me franchise) and Universal Pictures is the first of its kind for the club and one we are extremely excited about.

>“It’s a fantastic opportunity for both the club and the studio to be introduced to new audiences and we are already working closely with them to engage with our supporters in the UK and Ireland around their upcoming film releases.”

lmao why aren't we fucking signing anyone jesus fucking CHRIST

MUST

ARD

>2017
>expecting signings that will improve the squad
Don't

Abhorrent posts.
Jack is the best replacement for Santi at the club(and you know that nobody will be signed).

BILD:

Bayern and Juventus have finally reached an agreement for the transfer of Douglas Costa. The fee will be €40M.

MUST

>an American with a good post
wew, keep it up son

pretty much confirms cuadrado is leaving then

Arsènic @Lexus7Sanchez
Onda Cero | Barca came knocking on the doors for Bellerin, Arsenal told them to back off as his is not for sale.Oversett fra engelsk

You're secretly happy for your second team

Obviously

They are going to play some good football

you mean third, he's a United supporter

I despise Man U

On the other hand:
twitter.com/sistoney67/status/876887666129874944

Doesn't make sense for them anyway. Still have Aguero, and Jesus will be back by July.

Sky are fucking trash nowadays, jesus

They're especially garbage when it comes to Dortmund, especially Sky Germany.

sure you do WDA

Agüero is made of crystal and his injury problems will only get worse now that he's 32 years old 2bh famiglia

Big news at midnight lads.

Ihenacho when?

Jason Burt@JBurtTelegraph
My understanding of Arsenal is that little can be done without sorting out Sanchez and Ozil. It's causing a lot of frustration

Bit of a catch 22. Prospective signings(implying Arsenal are attempting any) want to know if Sanchez/Ozil will be there and Sanchez/Ozil don't know if they want to stay unless signings are brought in.

right .....

Think of her as a dog. If you show dominance she will be on her back with you scratching her belly as the alpha dog.

Keeping eye contact is the first step.

>extremely excited

>xbox one not letting me sign in
>xbox one not letting me play any games
Seems like it's a sign to sell that piece of shit and get more tattoos

Any new signings? heard a new contract negotiator and physio was signed

>signings
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>bellendo buys a house in barcelona
n-nothing to worry about right

Waiting for my turn at the barbers lads who's haircut should I ask for

Why is Barron Trump a gooner?

Fucking twat never been to north London in his life and his daddy hates the city

Fucking MAD AS HELL

Florentino Perez (Madrid President) "I already said this before, Mbappé was born to play for Real Madrid."

TRUMP BTFO

I HATE MADRID

>yfw Barron signs for Arsenal

As a ballboy

Make Arsenal Great Again

Barron here ask me anything

I usually shitpost on Sup Forums but I browse /arse/

dont worry lads, Kolasinac will be like a new signing

Is he /ourguy/ ?

mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/olivier-giroud-told-arsene-wenger-10651176

No striker confirmed

>slow as shit thread

YANKS
A
N
K
S

livesoccertv.com/news/23407/barca-outcast-beginning-negotiations-to-join-arsenal-marca/"
Will you take Turan or Mahrez?