twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DUDE, CHRIS BENOIT LMAO

YOU SEE AUSTIN...

WE ARE TONIGHTS ENTERTAINMENT

/wwe/ to Sup Forums when?

THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS

AND LETS GET SOMETHING STRAIGHT

what did they mean by this

SHUT UP. I SAID SHUTTTTT UP YOU IDIOTS IM TRYING TO TALK HERE.

this match got the most wwe ppv buys of all time

>owen dies live on ppv
>nitro raw simulcast
>benoit tribute

AND THAT'S THE WAY IT IS

AND QUITE FRANKLY

>Regal being woke as fuck and refusing to say anything about Benoit other than him being a great wrestler

He knew Benoit better than anyone and you can tell he immediately suspected him. Meanwhile everyone else was in tears.

YOU DISRESPECTFUL STUPID IDIOT

HERE'S WHATS GONNA HAPPEN

He was in on the plan. Kevin Sullivan's plan. Benoit literally had nothing to do with it.

LET ME EXPLAIN SOMETHING TO YOU

i havent watched wrestling in years, so what the fuck is this guy's deal, he looks like he's on several things at once, one of which is causing him to bald rapidly apparently

>Chris in this video
;_;

He was already planning it

How many of them do you think were putting it on? I'm pretty sure that at least Chris and Rey were honestly that upset

Probably none. Eddie is known to have been popular in the locker room.
youtube.com/watch?v=7hCxnK1Vd4M

He's a guy who's a good talker and shit wrestler that they're trying to push as a main event guy but they've given him a lolsorandom cartoon character gimmick. Was mega over a year or so back but fans are turning on him since he finally won a world title. Also he's bisexual IRL.

The interview with Austin certainly didn't seem to do him favors. The entire time I was imaging Austin's inner voice screaming WELL GOD DAMN DEEN YA GOTTA GIVE ME SOMETHIN TO WORK WITH HERE. DEEN. COME ON DEEEEN.

>Also he's bisexual IRL.

citation needed