I am HIV+. Thanks to medicine I will live for another 40 years assuming I don't get cancer or something

I am HIV+. Thanks to medicine I will live for another 40 years assuming I don't get cancer or something.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3xUjw2BCYE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Romania
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*40 years or more
I drink alot so I expect to die early

How do you cope with the fact that you're a walking biological warfare and that every second of your life you're endangering the lives of the people around you?

Pozzed lol

>you're endangering the lives of people around you
Wrong. I can't infect other people on medication.

>Gonna live to 100
>Get AIDS
>Now gonna live to 140

Thanks AIDS medicine!

How did you get AIDS?

Do you ever carry a syringe with your blood and start poking at random people?

Come here and die 40 years earlier even without HIV.

do your parents know? how did they react when you told them?

Can I know what state you live in so that I make sure to never go there?

Spot the reddjtor.

Or province or district or whatever you call your areas. What is reddjt?

I got HIV from protected anal sex. I just have shitty luck. I don't have AIDS yet. If I stop taking medication I'll live for about 10 years.
lol, no.
Yes, they know. They're supportive.
rude

transylvania i guess

your government gives you free AZT? i doubt it but if not, how do you finance its purchase?

even if you jizzed into someones arse they wouldn't have any chance of getting hiv?

can you get HIV without ever having sexual contact? asking because ive been experiencing weird symptoms lately

It's incredibly incredibly unlikely. Borderline close to 0% chance.
Yes. Of course you can. Go to a doctor and get tested.
HIV medication costs 15-20k a year without insurance. I have insurance so it costs about 50 bucks a year.

it's transmitted with more chances via blood, so have you shared needles/received a shady blood transfusion lately?
otherwise is ANOTHER infection, so still it's not-good

You should inject random gypsies with your blood

no, no needles or drugs

>i doubt it
not everyone lives in shit countries friend
t. not-hiv-positive

chances are they're already infected

if you say so..

are you gay?

yea

I think I would kill myself if I got HIV while being straight.. can you impregnate a women with those medications you mentioned without infecting her and your future child?
idk I'm very sceptical about it

But its ok, you're gay. Heads up. Did you get fucked or did you fuck?

lol.

Yea, you can impregnate with a low chance of infection. lol.

I was doing the fucking.

Are you in the habit of informing your partners? Just curious, because you mentioned that there's very little chance of infection.

why do the homosexuals get so much HIV

Yes.
It's an evil curse from god as punishment.

I also want aids
How to get?

butt gremlins

homo buttseks

the butt isnt made for sex so it tears more when the penis goes in making it easier to spread HIV

>I got HIV from protected anal sex.
condom is not 100% safe

they fuck is the ass and way more tha nheterosexual. They are obsessed with sex and fuck all the time

Thanks for the entertainment tonight guys. I don't actually have hiv. lol

everything else i said was true though. it's possible to live with it without complications.

Why is Romanian healthcare so good? You were supposed to be the laughing stock of the entire Europe, you are supposed to be dirty gyppos but it turn out that you have the best medication refundations and cancer treatments in Eastern Europe (source: my gf used to work in international medical law). Your higher education is suprisingly good too. How did this happen?

Don't worry, The European Union™ will pay all money because this is [current year]!

Infect 40 people a day.
Result aids becomes pandemic
result money gets put into finding aids cure
result you are aids free.

They have the Latin spirit.

Good aids or bad aids ?
youtube.com/watch?v=f3xUjw2BCYE

Lots of very small veins on the butt that can get touched, resulting in blood-to-semen contact, the most infectious vector after blood-to-blood.
And during the AIDS epidemic gay subculture was (even more) slutty than today.

That sux, whats it like being homosex in Romania?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Romania
They seem to be Czech-tier. Perhaps it's less accepted in the countryside, but in big cities there shouldn't be much problem.

Are Romanians guys cute ?

>I got HIV from protected anal sex

FUCKING FAGGOT OFF YOURSELF

With meds you can't infect people with HIV, nor will it ever develop to AIDS.

Of course the meds cost a few hundred a month.

yes they are

are u cute

no. i wish i had someone who loved me.

Good.

what?

Me too, user. Me too.

what's your favorite color senpai?

Silly questions, depends on context. I like blue and red mostly.

>depends on the context
That's a good point.

Tell me. Are you cute user? I don't judge. I just want to know if you're my soulmate. Hopefully you like vidya.

how would you describe your looks? rate yourself out of 10

who was the guy who pozzed you? was he cute? rate him

are you a top or bottom?

was it worth it?

3/10.

I don't actually have HIV. This was a shitposting thread. I expected more hate.

Both

Yes, considering I don't have HIV (probably).

>Are you cute user?
I dunno. I find myself not too bad on certain photos, and I hate myself on others. Still got hit on by a few girls.

>Hopefully you like vidya.
I used to, and still play from time to time, but don't find the time these days.
I love Warcraft (up to WoTLK), Half-Life (2), Portal (1 and 2), and TF2. Also like Bastion and Transistor.

Well, 20 questions will never determine true love. But what do you do for work?

Student, engineering (materials). Once I have the diploma I will follow with a Master in maths (or physics, but most likely maths) and either be a teacher or a researcher.
Kinda hate myself for passing-but-below-average grades I keep having despite working pretty hard. Always making dumb mistakes in exams and shitting them up.

I want to because a police officer. I would talk more but I have to go to bed. Maybe I'll see you around on Sup Forums or I'll see you in the interpals thread or something.

>interpals thread
Oh boy, I posted here, got a few messages and forgotten about them, basically left one or two people hanging

Hope they don't mind. Good night, user. And you're probably better than you think you are.

thank you. sleep well user.

>sleep well user.
It's 12am here :^) I'm just starting the day

Hey.
l'm a pozcuck. You want to know what that is? Listen closely.

The normal cuckold wants just one gift from his black bull: a black child. But the pozzed cuckold wants more. He wants three gifts. We are greedy little bitches. But first, here's how it goes.

Normally I drive in my Mercedes to a street gym where ripped blacks train their muscles, their skin shining with sweat and the air filled with their scent. I am already a bit hard just from thinking about it. Sometimes I cum a bit in my pants. I get out of the car and ask who of them has AIDS. Then they know what happens.

The black man with AIDS gets into my car and we drive to somewhere isolated. Then I take a small knife and stick it inside the hole of my penis and twist it a litte. In the cuckold community we call this the HIV Twister. Sure it hurts and causes me to bleed. But it is worth it.

Then the black man docks me until we both cum and I contract his AIDS. I already have 4 types of AIDS from this. That is the first gift. Then we drive on to my house and he fucks my really hot wife (who is a beard), who has also contracted many types of AIDS. That is the second gift. And then 9 months later the third and best gift arrives: a black child who also has AIDS.

ever listened to Silentium by Arvo Part?

>this is what faggots believe

>I got HIV from sex
Good. Eat shit and die, normalfag.