South Africa Nigger Firefighters on Strike in Canada

You could not make this up. Le weed man had offers from the US, Russia, Aussies, and who did he pick? He decided to fly in a bunch of singing niggers.

And so after 5 days, the y did what they do best at home-- went on strike for more pay:

JOHANNESBURG – After less than a week on the job, a group of 300 South African firefighters sent to Canada to assist in stopping the Fort Mcmurray wildfire have gone on strike over a pay dispute.

The firefighters garnered international media attention when they touched down in Canada last month singing and dancing as they landed.

The group are part of more than 2,000 firefighters working to extinguish the wildfires - and without their assistance, it’s understood there is insufficient staff.

Working On Fire says it is dispatching it’s senior management team this evening to bring the firefighters home.
ewn.co.za/2016/06/09/SA-firefighters-in-Canada-go-on-strike-over-fiery-pay-dispute

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjOxYdWNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder, this was a few days ago. They got there, and the canadian news reporters were all gushing over how wonderful and "spirited" they were, dinging and all.

This was, you'll recall, a LEARNING trip, as these niggers don't even know how to use hoses. But, just like back home, they demand more money.

When I first saw this, I wasn't sure if it was an Onion story. Here is how they were gushing last week. For some reason (???) the press is avoiding this story like the plague. wonder why???

youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjOxYdWNE

Jesus Christ, talk about selfish jigs...

That French faggot needs to be removed.

Oh, now apparently they are just all being sent home. Lol, fuck you Whitey, let you you nation burn down. We wee only being paid 10x what we get at home to do nothing:

"But now they are angry that they are receiving an allowance of only $15 a day during their Canadian deployment, in addition to their South African salaries, despite promises of additional money.

It’s unclear how many of the firefighters will be returning to South Africa, since it will depend on the wildfire situation in Alberta, but all 300 of them have been “demobilized” since the pay dispute began on Wednesday, their South African managers say."

>That French faggot needs to be removed.
Are they reporting this in Canada? I am laughing until I can't catch my breath.

Fly these niggers literally across the entire world, they arrive, and proceed to do EXACTLY what they do at home-- sing and dance, and then "go on strike" demanding more money.

I only saw story bc I was checking on SA credit rating this morning, they aren't even reporting this in intl press. Next, they will be demanding asylum in Canada...

>having to get another countries firefighters

Fucking Canada.

We have a half-nigger muslim president and a butch tranny first lady, and you milkbags STILL manage to make yourselves look silly in comparison.

Let it all burn.

Ahhhh Hahahaha!

You stupid, stupid, good goys

It is

>Be hardworking spaniard
>Never land a fucking job, ever.
>Have a STEM related job
>In a growing field
>Promise to work for half the pay, even scraps and extra hours for free
>Lol no ;)
>be african 'groid
>here free job :D
>I wantz moar moni
>Ok here u got

Angry? Not even angry anymore, just edgy.

I thought weedman gave them raises already, just because?

>be given a job that they are not qualified for
>media fawning over them, touting it as a victory
>be given a raise FOR NO REASON
>chimp out over wanting more money for nothing
>don't do the job that they are unqualified for anyway
>shit still burning

Amazing stuff leafland

I'm terrified I'll have a daughter and she'll be impregnated by a nigger. Sadly women are incapable of thinking logically that nigger genes are literally the worst possible choice for their offspring because they are wired to be attracted to cocky dickheads from cave man times.

Why Aparthied was the best thing for South Africa.

A leopard never changes his spots. Send them overseas where they earn Dollars (far more than what they'd ever dream of getting back home) and they'll still go on strike.

Meh. 15 dollars a day is low. Let them strike.

It's also hilarious how beneath the muh diversity veneer it was all actually about exploiting slave labor.

>Le tiny fire on the ground
>"Better chop all these fuckin trees down" - Click-click Jones

That's what happens when you hire cheap...and black........from africa.
Isn't there a rule against striking during fires?

>youtube.com/watch?v=TKdjOxYdWNE
So that's how they put out a fire in Africa?

They are not full time workers, just there temporarily to 1. assist the Canadian government through aid and 2. skills development and training. These guys are basically there for a once in a lifetime learning opportunity, something 90% of South Africans will never be able to do.

Many of these firefighters were unemployed or working in jobs that pay less than R2000 (Canadian $172). They should be damn grateful for getting $15 an hour PLUS accommodation and food

15 a day???

R2000 a month*

Weed man? More like black seed man!

If you kill the fire the niggers will win

AHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too fucking funny. I imagine top kek was claimed before the" firefighters" even arrived.

so trudeau brought them over to pay them like niggers?

so progressive!

just fucking kill us already

Go cry to El paro ofice.