Was he really an informant?

Was he really an informant?

idk, why did he hate amadeus so much

>FOCK YU

Sosa thinks so and that's good enough.

EY FOCK YOU MEHN

No, he was Howard Eppis.

Probably.

The Drug Lord ordered him killed after his assistant got a call telling him that fact. They show them answering the phone with Tony and the guy about to get whacked in the foreground looking away. If they just killed him because he was holding back a potentially lucrative deal from Tony, why would they put on the charade of answering the phone and making dramatic looks, when neither Tony or the other guy were watching them?

Do you know anything about cocaine, user?

Fucken dígame

There's a bunch of Colombians coming in Friday. New guys. They say they got two keys for us for openers. Pure coke. Hotel in Miami Beach. I want you to go over there. If it's what they say it is, you pay 'em and bring it back. Do that, you get $.

>you got the frogmen

what did Tony mean by this

first one to play Salieri gets to stay on my aircraft

Tony was ahead of his time.

>mfw The bear is dead

Perhaps I'm just wondering why someone would hang a man before throwing him out of a helicopter?

ALEAST JU CAN TALK MANG

WHO DA FUCK ARE JU MANG?

DIGAME

I said F MURRAY ABRAHAM!

Nah, the whole thing was a misunderstanding and Sosa just wanted to give him free helicopter lessons

AY FUK CHU MANG

Underrated

>I wont kill you.
>Manolo, kill this piece of shit.

Is Sosa actually Pinochet? Also Happy Birthday Pinochet!

The only thing Sosa did wrong was trust dat pietch of chit Tony.

>Dont you ever try to fuck me

L-Lewd

DANCE DANCE DANCE
MOVE TO THE MUSIC

Let your heart be free

Omar was a stooley, chivato, el rato

>There will never be a Sosa movie.

Goddamn you HIV-AIDS

The phone call was a ruse.

When Sosa pretends to take the call his assistant / assassin watches Frank and Omar as they converse and reads their lips. He relays the conversation back to Sosa. In this way Sosa learns that Omar is reluctant to buy a large amount of yayo without Frank' go ahead, whereas Tony is keen to make a deal

With this information clever Sosa creates this story about Omar being a stoolie and has him killed, thereby eliminating the barrier to the deal progressing and elevating Tony as his new business partner

But didn't SOSAH set tony up for the first deal that went bad?

>Having hair like that
>Posing with a sword, not a pike.

What's this with the Colombians meng?

He say Colombians and you make these eyes?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A HOSSER IS BANE?

DATS A PIG DAT DONT FLY STRAIGHT

NEITHER DO YOU

You know how to handle a machine gun? You gonna need a couple other guys. Be at Hector's Bodega at noon Friday. You get the buy money then. If anything happens to that buy money, pobrecee! My boss will stick your heads up your asses faster than a rabbit gets fucked!

Omar did that, not Sossa

>Implying Sossa would ever involve himself in a shitty street deal like that

I'M SCARED

Oh yeah, I got them mixed up