If you don't have English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, or Portuguese blood in your veins...

If you don't have English, Spanish, French, German, Russian, or Portuguese blood in your veins, you don't have conquerors blood and you are a beta male by default

I am Anglo

imagine being proud of your 1/8 German heritage because you've made no achievements in your life
the STATE of OP

Forgot mongol
Aeeeeeeeeyeeeeoyuuuuaaa

Having 1/8 of European blood do not make you European

Was covered with russian

Talking about states when you will never be one

What about Italians, Austrians, Arabs, Mongols, Turks, Greeks/Macedonians, Hungarians and Japanese (if you count WW2)?
They all had some pretty hefty empires.

I HAVE GREEK BLOOD

w-what about me?

What with Poland?
Stanisław Żółkiewski was the only commander to seize Muscovia (Moskva)

who's this kid? i loved him in hannah montana, pretty funny desu

>Yfw they will
>yfw america will have to pay all of puerto rico's debt

> German
No

And yet you're still a beta male.

>almost 1v1 europe
>not a conqueror

We conquered Norway, Finland, half of Denmark, Estonia, Latvia and parts of northern Germany. We also beat the fuck out of Poland and all catholics in Europe.

Swedish blood best blood.

None of that is impressive in the slightest. Now today you are the most cucked white country on earth. Take a seat sweden

Its extremely impressive considering we only had one million inhabitants during our great power era, compared to lets say France, which had a population of 20 million people back then.

Swedish blood ... best blood.

>German
>Russian
>conquerors blood
wot?

Soviets would've conquered the earth after ww2 if not for USA. Germans fought 1 v 1 against the world twice and it was a close fight both times.

*khm*
Germany has conquered euro-markets with their food and stuff

swedes are abos roleplaying germanic

> t. Eastern Swede

im n1c1 try again sweetie xo