>german goalkeeping
>australien offsides

Dubs for Rogic hattrick

boring op
boring country
boring game

95 odds on australia to win. go go go !

>Germany's D team is strong as fuck

I think Germany is shaping up to dominate football like America dominates basketball

you can still check the filename when you're browsing with your phone, it's no excuse

how much do brits have to pay?

At least Australia is white

Dubs and he breaks his leg

Don't give them too much credit. We suck

goal

boring vice President

webm of goal

3-1

I know that "HALLE / S." banner behind the Aussie goal from somewhere, but I can't recall from where. Possibly Leipzig games?

It's good to see that we have some talented Nachwuchs.

sure thing abo

Agreed.

wena nido

>random 2nd bundesliga rejects that never played together obliterating the pride dream 11 of the Australian national team

Is there a way I don't pay for the license?
There's a tv where I live but I never use it. Fucking germans why they do this to me, I don't want to watch Krimi and shitty dubs.

>Draxler outplaying Austria

That was 2006 friendo. These blokes are just keeping the positions warm until we breed some new ones

Draxler is actually good

He's a bit of an arrogant fuck, but he is good

dubs and he breaks his leg while scoring his 3rd goal

anschluss when?

would you like to sniff some petrol?

>random 2nd bundesliga rejects that never played together obliterating the shit dream 11 that too bad for rugby

ANSCHLUSS WHEN

Well, you lost fair and square to the eventual champions in 2006, so well done to you.

>Is there a way I don't pay for the license?

if you're a NEET and on unemployment benefits you don't have to pay

>There's a tv where I live but I never use it.

doesn't matter, streams count aswell

INCOMING FREE KICK GOAL

Remember the last time when Australia got Anschluss'd?

Hey German bro's, is talking about ww2 and the nazis and shit still touchy when you are talking to people? I understand it wouldnt come up very often but is it a taboo subject? Are right wing politics taboo in general?

Based rogic

>every good moment from aus has been Rogic
get that cunt out of Scotland please

Yeah

"fair and square" you take that back

This keeper is fucking garbage

S T R A Y A

>doesn't matter, streams count aswell
I literally don't use any of the services provided. It's just a disguised tax.

>GERMANY
lel

Bernd SHITno does it again

Europe was nearly saved. Then the (((Anglo))) and (((Frank))) got involved

Their "conservative" party is as left as our Greens

Let that sink in

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

We'll take it

Here comes the comeback

VAR O NO VAR?

I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer I miss Neuer

don't pay it. they just send you a new bill every 3 months

trickshots for days

>Leno

>LENO
>E
>N
>O

Inb4 VARball

WE'RE GONNA WIN THE WORLD CUP

JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC JURIC

WEW

VAR

ausGODS

VAR VAR VAR

Foreigners always think its a taboo, but actually its not. As long as you want a real discussion of history and not just "LOL HEIL HITLER" because thats off the line.
But yeah dont say you are right wing

:^)

>the city of leno

VAR
A
REFBALL
E
F
B
A
L
L

somehow australia always manage to score goals

absolutely disgusting

>Leno
told you guys before the game started that he is shit

Fuck that shit.
Not german but yes. Last time I went to the museum and there was a Nazi part. It was pretty interesting but those fucking germans said "Let's get out of this, I feel really weird".

Right-wing politics are a thing, don't let the memes get you.

Haha
>Lelno

>NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER >NEUER

we had a indian colleague who always ranted about jews and pakistani. it's just akward, we usualy tried not to get into headed discussions and just changed the subject

How the fuck does Leno keep getting called up.

3 MIN OF WHAT THE FUCKING IS GOING ON? IS GOAL OR NOT?

"there's gonna be a look at this by the three wise men"

Irish commentator bringing the bantz

YOU TELL EM
TELL EM WE'RE COMING
TELL EM WE'RE FUCKING COMIIIIIIIING

you'll have to pay eventually

Ter Stegen instead of Leno
Timo GOATner instead of Wagner

and suddenly it's a decent team

This is the most useless keeper I could imagine

I miss Neuer.

Fuck Leno

>LE 'NO'

£147 per year, so £12.25 a month

Includes 24/7 BBC News, 6 BBC channels (3 adult, 1 teen, 2 kids) and loads of national and local radio stations as well of course

Definitely much better value than the German one

TIMO
WERNER
FUSSBALLGOTT

Requesting a pic of a smug VAR Pepe overturning a decision.

When Neuer dies, we're fucked

what if they revoke my passport
can they do that?
I don't want to get sent to the showers.

leno..

>no anime
let me fix that

Can at least give us a fucking goal sign so we know what the fuck happened? We don't even have a score image atm

>germ mans making excuses itt

Poor Leno lol
Also the goal was handball?

PENULTY

>LENO
what the fuck

I want based Mane back guys

This game feels like a literal friendly

MAN IN THE VAN

ERA FUCKING PENAL

VAR IS USELESS

Is what happens when the bus isn't parked.

We're just trying to shape up skills useful against teams of your level. Asia, bby, will remain ours.

haha

REALITY CUNT ON SUICIDE WATCH

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN

apologize

ERA PENAL