TRUMP BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT

TRUMP BLOWN. THE. FUCK. OUT.

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/06/09/deepak-chopra-donald-trump-emotionally-retarded-maybe-mentally-retarded/

>Deepak Chopra: Donald Trump Is ‘Emotionally Retarded, Maybe Mentally Retarded’

>“I would never say this unless I believed it was 100% true, but he represents the racist, the bigot, the one who’s prejudiced, the one who is full of fear and hatred, the one who represents emotional retardation of a three-year old,” Chopra said of Trump. “And yet he’s so popular because he’s given permission to our collective psyche to express their darkest demons.”

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IAmVerySilky/status/740999372993892352
wisdomofchopra.com/
fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>A street shitter calling Trump retarded

>Trump BTFO

choose one

POO

>New Age guru and alternative medicine activist Dr. Deepak Chopra

the pot calling the kettle black

Thats all an ad-hominem red herring, mr deepoop chode

All the name calling and outright slander against this man just proves the establishment and MSM is afraid of him. No successful billionaire is a retard, there is just no way someone with an IQ of 85 could pull that off for this long.

its always funny when people call a multi-billion dollar investor who owns his own private airliner and lives in his own skyscraper a loser or retarded. i mean, what the fuck does that make me?

WHO DID THIS?

WHICH ONE OF YOU?

twitter.com/IAmVerySilky/status/740999372993892352

wisdomofchopra.com/

>Deepak "consciousness is a superposition of possiblities" Chopra

>it's another "huh huh drumpf blwon teh fack out xDDD" thread

IN

>This is what liberals actually believe

Does Oprah still have power. Yes, and just wait.

>snake oil salesman extraordinaire calls out Trump
lol k

Damn I wish I was retarded, maybe I wouldn't be poor

>implying Trump isn't a snake oil salesman

>deepak the guru faggot opposes trump
everyday my support for the don gets stronger

>kikebart
oyyy veeyyy

Are they making fun of possibly our first handicapable president?! FUCKING ABLEIST LEARN YOUR PRIVILEGE!!!!

>alternative medicine advocate

So, if Trump is considered retarded, then he was perfectly okay making fun of the reporter, and it would make him a shoe in for SJW's because retardation is aparently beautiful and would automatically win over a cis woman

>Projecting this much

>Deepak Chopra

Fucking kek

Deepak Chopra denies AIDS is caused by HIV
He also disagrees with Darwin on evolution

I do believe Trump is a simple minded, dumb little man. But Deepak Chopra is trash

>Encourages alternative medicine
>Calls somebody retarded

Trump is a genius confirmed!

He made his fortune of the billions he inherited, also overall if he'd just invest in index funds.
So when the median billionaires had their fortunes increase by 1336% from 1988 his fortune increased by 300%

source:fortune.com/2015/08/20/donald-trump-index-funds/

>"consciousness is a superposition of possiblities"

I see, so it's possibilities with subsets of possibilities within them. Also known as "possibilities".