Just listened to 21st Century Schizoid Man for the first time

Just listened to 21st Century Schizoid Man for the first time.

IT JUST WORKS.

>listening King Crimson because of Jojos

get out

hi, welcome to Sup Forums may i take your order

It's a good album and you should listen through the album. I'm trying to get into King Crimson myself and... wait.

Red is just as good or better desu famalam

and 21st C. Schizoid Man is kinda campy, Epitaph and Moonchild are the real jams on that album imo.

This shits only going to get worse once the part 5 anime airs

Saw them live a few weeks ago, they played the entirety of ITCOTCK. bretty gud

>some fucking anime and an Australian acid garage band are leading a prog revival

We could live in a worse world, I guess

it's not online but if you can find the live album with a black cover, that version kills

*deletes moonchild*

ah, perfect

>getting pleb filtered
lmao caught

this is a perfect post
thanks to you my lad

*blocks ur path*

This album's actually very simple. Start dissecting it harmonically and melodically it's baby stuff.
This is the true GOAT Crimson album cuz they realized that the band's baby level in melody/harmony compared to the classical and jazz stuff they dickrode so much. So then then decided to focus on rhythm instead then, and they killed it.

>they realized that the band's baby level in melody/harmony compared to the classical and jazz stuff they dickrode
I could maybe understand this argument for pre-Larks crim. However, Larks through Red showcased a far more mature and realized Fripp writing some genuinely original and unique compositions in addition to being one hell of a live improviser. While I do think the pre Larks stuff is still original and unique, those albums certainly wore their influences on their sleeves more than future eras.

Earthbound? Recording quality is terrible, sounds like they're gargling gravel.

It's the song Black Sabbath WISH they had written.

Sup Forums = circlejerk

Listen to Lizard, best King Crimson album in my opinion.

I'm sick of every single song on youtube having these fucking children posting their stupid jojo references.

Same, it was glorious

Why hipsters are so sad?