Can we have a dog owners getting BTFO thread?

can we have a dog owners getting BTFO thread?

THAT'S A DEER YOU NEANDERTHAL.

BTFO

Qt bat

That's a big fucking rat.

lol, i hope those dumb pups got a long timeout

All those people and only like what, 3 guys actually tried to manhandle the dogs, and they didn't even do that well. Also that retard spraying the hose.

Dogs are allergic to water user.

Get well soon

:3

Why wouldn't they just punch the shit out of those fucking mongrels?

This is why cats are better animals. No one in history has gotten mauled to that degree by a damn housecat.

Because then it'll come for you if the punch breaks its tunnel vision

>being this beta

Keep punching then. Do you think the cavemen worried about a few bitemarks ruining their manicures?

he looks chill af

Unless you're a navy seal you don't want to get in the way of those kind of dogs with just your bear hands.

isnt that a horse? i dont get it

THE DOG IS GOING INTO AN ANAPHYLACTIC SHOCK!

I guess.

It's a real shame niggers have to raise actual monsters because they're too pussy to resolve their conflicts in a calm and nonviolent demeanor.

It's a deer, lying dead at the bottom of a swimming pool.

most people have never owned big dogs. also those are trained fighting dogs. also cats don't get trained to fight because cats do not feel the need to learn from or please their humans.

those dogs do that because someone made them do that. really isn't bad dogs. just bad people.

dunno, they aren't doing that great of a job on their target and theres two of them. during their "tunnel vision" you just jump into their back and smash their spine towards the pavement

is dis gore?

here's a trick you should remember if you live in a poor neighborhood where people raise dogs like this

shove your finger in their ass if they are on you or you can't get them off of a person. then beat their nose if necessary, but straddling a dog and keeping it's jaw shut is really fucking easy. flip them on their back and do whatever you need to show your the man now dog

>they good dogs they dindu nuffin it's da ownas fault they wuz goin to obedience school about to turn they lives around

Literally niggers on 4 legs

I trained my cat (Catman Delux) to hop on the toilet to go potty, to come when called, and to go to his cat tree when someone knocks on the door or rings the doorbell.