I have failed you Sup Forums... i have failed you

I have failed you Sup Forums... i have failed you

I should've known reddit was plotting to take over

ANAKIN BANEPOSTING IS EVIL

from my point of view, Sheevposting is evil

[spinning intensifies]

That's a good trick

WELL THEN YOU ARE A BIG GUY

Don't lecture me, Obi-Wan! I see through the lies of the Janitors! I do not fear /film/ as you do! I have brought peace, freedom, justice, and security to my new Board!

Your new board? Anonkin, my allegiance is to Sup Forums, TO SHEEVPOSTING!

Your new Dubspire?

Never, Ewa- I mean Obi-Wan, never. The force will be with you, always. And my love.

For Dooku

Smart prequelposter

Am I the only person annoyed by the fact that a lightsaber (almost) never casts a glow onto the faces of the jedis holding them?

almost had it user

BA HA HA HA. Now you have to suck his cock.

This Darth Reddit has twisted your mind until now...you have become the very thing you wanted to destroy.

BTFO

> Did I tell you about the time when everyone in the Jedi council was worried that your father was about to turn to the darkside as he was showing symptoms of becoming evil and instead of keeping me, his master, to look over him and care for him, Master Yoda sent me off on a mission where I rode on a giant lizard and thought a giant 4 armed robot by jumping right into the middle of his army and just happened to not be gunned down by 1000 droids at once. All the while Yoda allowed the dark spirited soul that was your father to spend time with a woman we all suspected he was having an affair with and allowing him to speak to that very suspicious chancellor who now I think about it, sounds a lot like the emperor. Anyway, Your Father went to commit genocide, kill your mother & have his legs chopped off and have his body burnt to a crisp by me. I eventually took you and your twin sister, who now I think about it, I haven't told you about yet, to different parts of the galaxy. You where your father was born and raised and your sister to be given to royalty and mothered by a barren queen. Also, I made sure that you would keep the same name as your father, Skywalker, as a way of making sure that your father would never find you. As yes, your father - He was a good friend

keked