who is she?

the problem is the träp smells like guy

Toss a plugged in radio in there.

>trap
She's not a trap, she's trans.

LITTLE

>that clit
absolutely not normal

And flip the breaker before anything happens? This isn't 1950 home electrical wiring anymore.

If they take hormones, you won't smell the pheromones.

Shit in the bath

>Those tanlines
fuggggggg

This is how it works. Don't let any of that pseudo-science bullshit about being born in the wrong body persuade you.
>child latches on to unusual toy or item of clothing (which is perfectly normal, most children do at some point)
>if you have a son, this unusual item might be a barbie doll, or a hair brush, or a pair of mum's high heels (my brother latched onto pushing a teddy bear around the garden in a pram when he was 5, my best mate used to play with his sisters bratz dolls)
>if left alone, kids wont associate the toy with being a female, they'll just grow out of it and continue a normal life
>if under the 'care' of leftist, indoctrinated retard parents, their neiche, their strange enjoyment from female toys will be overcompensated for
>mum will buy them more girls toys because "omg what if he's a girl!!!"
>mum catches son putting on makeup / dress just like his toy doll has on (children copy from their environment, again, a normal process but with the wrong environment)
>retarded parent continues to facilitate neiche, buying son dresses and possibly even makeup sets
>by the time son goes to school, he is already to far gone into his neiche to fit in at school
>he becomes an outcast and becomes even more strongly identified with his neiche of being a girl (this is why gays and trans act as if their /only/ personality trait is their gender or sexuality, completely over the top and flamboyant) whereas the normal boys will adopt a group mentality, being part of a society (like a football team or something)
>eventually the pyschologically damaged child is exposed to the option of physically damaging themselves with hormone blockers ready for puberty
>this is followed by opposite hormone implants and eventually surgery
>what you are left with is a damaged, confused shell of a man who is half male half broken freak

FEMININE

MODS

I genuinely hate what this world has become.

You have to go back

Only good answer so far

why does he have a stapler next to the bath?

>she
>her
kys yourself millennials
That is 100% male

You're right. I'll just shoot it in the face.

Neck yourself alt-right sister fucker

literal faggot

>walk in
>see this
What do?

Go back to fucking your sister in the outhouse cleetus

When will they learn?

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/filename/lovebird94/image/uup-uEtMqqFe7j3BDgt4iA/

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>bigots
ugh!

yep a lot of virgins underestimate this smell.

We won't waste rope on you.
You'll be hunted and killed with fire.

Not if they're on hormones, any anti-androgen kills that smell.

anymore webms of the mentally ill getting what they deserve?

it's the faucet

Fuck off to Sup Forums you faggot

>kys yourself

What is she doing right now?

WHITE

Eating a huge slice of pizza

She's probably on cam isn't she?

That person's body language is quite masculine and aggressive, yet he's dressed like a Hot Topic threw up over all him.

That's the only time when the shill posts.

Why? This thread isn/b/ tier so we should have some more fun webms like the one I'm asking more of
Very nice, but I mean trannies getting their face kicked in/killed

>I mean trannies getting their face kicked in/killed
that would be a hate crime
what's your home address

Sadly no. Her best shows are always around this time.

I hope you're right.

Enjoy your ban

I'm in South Korea though so it's ok since it's not a real woman

Ever notice how whenever he is around there is also black cock spam?

How much does Sup Forums love cock?

trannies are 0% gay retard

0, liking a girl who happens to be trans isn't gay

Mike Pence pls go

This. Only a fag wouldn't fuck her.