I hope nato gets CRUSHED in WW3

I hope nato gets CRUSHED in WW3

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_independently_targetable_reentry_vehicle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_Joint_Expeditionary_Force
youtube.com/watch?v=m6PMfTMgp20&ytbChannel=darklifett
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acre_War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

russia stands no chance and china most likely won't help us.
russia will be gangbanged by nato troops and their allies

Prepare to be severely disappointed then

You ready, Ivan?

But we still can cause massive population lose in 1st world countries
Feels good

i'll make sure to properly shave my butt sweety

Are you mad because we can pay for papa trump?

not in america or canada or australia since i doubt the nukes would reach them especially considering all the anti missile systems they put right next to our borders.
and if you mean that they will lose a lot of people while invading russia i really doubt it. not to mention many people here would not want to fight for this shithole and just peacefully surrender.

>NATO and Russia nuke each other
>world gets fucked due to mass fallout
>nobody wins
brilliant idea

If they'll try to use nukes near by our borders - it will be finish for all eu countries for sure.
Do you think germans/polacks/hungarians and others need it? Obviously not. So it's more reasonable to join Russia.

sauce?

>since i doubt the nukes would reach them
Modern anti missile systems can intercept only 10-15% of nuclear warheads.
ICBMs like R36 have more than 1 warheard and Russia has >thousand ready to launch ICBMs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiple_independently_targetable_reentry_vehicle
If there will be nuclear exchange we would be able to destroy every world population centre.

Looks confy

i already said that there many anti missile systems in poland, hungary, turkey and iirc romania. if the possibilty of conflict rises they will surely construct even more if them. the only countries that will be fucked for sure are the baltics

>Modern anti missile systems can intercept only 10-15% of nuclear warheads.
>le russia stronk !!!! putin the saviour of white race !!!!!!
+15

Nobody will win indeed. It would be literally the end of the world.

Just in case white people will try to genocide us again

They're gonna kick american missles too? Or maybe they absolutely perfect with 146% of efficiency?
Don't think so, boi.
EU is right in the center of annihilation. And they (nato) will literally bombing themelves. I'm not even talking about affected area.
So more likely
>to join Russia

the whole point of missile defence systems in pooland is to shoot them down before they separate and start reentry

But all sides keep ballistic missile subs anyway, which negate missile defence entirely since they'll launch from the middle of the ocean and still nuke the shit out of everyone, even neutral cunts

That's true though. I mean you can read foreign sources they say the same.

>So more likely
>to join Russia
it is not likely at all. not to mention the american troops that are already stationing there. joining russia would imply that said troops must be kicked out and imprisoned or something, and that would never be done.
i bet even you don't believe the shit you are saying. like if a war between russia and nato breaks out some nato countries abandon nato and join russia? seriously?

Sweden has now joined our cause. With every passing day we grow stronger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UK_Joint_Expeditionary_Force

Not to mention Britain and France will protect Estonia to the bitter end.

who is more likely to lose his mind first and bomb the entire world NATO or Russia?

>nato countries abandon nato and join russia? seriously?
Unironically, yes.
>not to mention the american troops that are already stationing there
Basically, means nothing.
>joining russia would imply that said troops must be kicked out and imprisoned or something
Mate, you didn't understood my point. The reason of their fail is not "big and mighty Russia" but their own nuke potential itself. Nukes, damn't. It's not a gun with bullets. There's a missles, anti-missel, affected area and other shit that you can't calculate for 100%.
For USA it means nothing, ofc - because they're too far from it. But for Europe - yes. Because, as i said, they're RIGHT in the center of annihilation. And most of the damage they'll do by themselves.
Like.. How are you gonna bomb Pskov without wiping whole Estonia (and other baltic contries as well)? How are they gonna strike SpB without touching Finland? What about Far East without China, Mongolia and a lot of another countries? What about South without Georgia, Armenia? How?
That's exactly what i did asked you
>maybe they have absolutely perfect effeciency with 146%?
Doubt so.
And about moral question like "how can nato soldiers leave nato and join Russia" - it's easy as your life. You want to live or you want to die? That's the thing.

No one would launch missile to america or australia throught pooland anyway

>But all sides keep ballistic missile subs anyway

That's our only way to deliver nukes, with the Vanguard-class subs. They're being replaced within the next 20 years with the Dreadnought-class.

Isn't it obvious?

>Unironically, yes.
>Basically, means nothing.
kek they have an agreement and ALREADY have other country's troops on their soil and of course they don't want their country to be turned into a shithole (aka russia's "'ally'") again.
you can believe whatever you want either ironically or not but it won't change the facts.

>don't want their country to be turned into a shithole (aka russia's "'ally'") again
So it's better to die?
Well, i got your point. You're just selfhater.
>you can believe whatever you want either ironically or not but it won't change the facts
That's what you're doing, lol.

nice propaganda picture
0.1 rubles etc.

PHYSICAL REMOVAL

What are nuclear weapons?
The thread.
I swear to god, Sup Forums is full of idiots.

>anti missile systems in poland, hungary, turkey and iirc romania
But our nukes goes over north pole.

>So it's better to die?
yes, it is better to die than live a slave

They literally surrounded Russia, Iran and China. Scum.

Could you please nuke Helsinki but not the other parts. Finland hasn't joined NATO yet (though the moron government is close to it) so you could make a friendly gesture.

>all the countries surrounding Russia want to be aligned with NATO instead of North Nigeria because of hundreds of years of shitty history, oppression, and devastation
>this is somehow NATO's fault

I hope more russian byldo immigrate to mexikaka

youtube.com/watch?v=m6PMfTMgp20&ytbChannel=darklifett

bönde subhuman

Retarded map

You're already a slave to governments and/or corporations. Might as well.

Insider info - Russia have doomsday weapon. any Russian - NATO conflict = certain extermiation of all lifeforms on planet Earth. War bettween NATO and Russia is just improssible because of this. All last conflicts s just show, spectacle for plebs.

> Russia have doomsday weapon

>cant doomsday the eternal Turk
feels roach as fuck bro

Here you go you have two choices

>Stick with Russia and allow them a Base in your country
>Switch sides to Nato and allow them a Base in your country

Now let's extrapolate the outcome.

>Russia uses the base to infiltrate your territory and to anex and to occupy half your country, killing thousands of your people in the process.

>You get connected to the western economic system, your GDP grows 3 times as fast as the one of the controlgroup. All your allies actually try to defend you or help you to defend yourself. All the while you expirience nothing but peace and freedom on your own clay.

Source and empiric evidence.
>Ukraine
>Poland

Both countries started with about the same GDP and Standard of living and development after the collapse of the Soviet Union.

They are a perfect empiric source to compare what difference it makes, to join the two Spheres of influence.
Western(Nato) vs Russian influence.

Then why are you opposed a missile defence system?
So you want humanity to die?
Such is the Russian!

>be a violent warmongering country that annex anything it can get away with
>get surprised when neighbors join a military alliance

?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Acre_War

>Russia have doomsday weapon
didn't we figure that out like 60 or 70 years ago

this.
2bh i genuinely feel sorry for belarus, kazakhstan and a few other cunts that stuck in russian "sphere if influence".
and when they try to escape that nightmare they end up like ukraine.
even i feel like we all are in huge prison pretending to be a country.
and i bet those who live in the western part of belarus or even kaliningrad it is even more pronounced since europe is so close but they can't truly reach it. they are like east germany of the cold war era now

>>nobody wins
Hey if I'm going to hell might as well drag everyone with me.

>tu quoque
How many ways have Russia waged?

We dindu nuffin
It's Eurogays who attacked us all the time

yeah, it's obviously Russia.

Cuck

One actually. Finland

You messed with the order of the events. First they began trying to join the alliance, and THEN we started punishing them for that.

Back then in the 90s we went full cuck and let euros do what they want. In a return, they used this weakness of ours to ally with our enemies. We're not going to make this mistake again.

I would unironically rather die then be on Russias side.

You shouldn't be making enemies in the first place, so your friends couldn't side with them.

>You don't have to fight your enemies if you give up and accept them as your overlords
Nice idea, but thanks

t. "world citizen"

So you dont like overlords but others have to accept you as an overlord?

Russia seeing how they have a first strike doctrine

t. refugee

Yes, that's exactly how the concept of overlordship works, lel. The higher on the hierarchy you are, the better it is for you.

(You guys should really stop looking at the world in black and white. Just because someone is your geopolitical enemy does not mean they're absolute evil and you have to go full ape every time someone mentions their name. It certainly makes sense for the state-sponsered media to portray it like that, but that's not how a reasonable person should think.)

>we actually beat US at proxy war

I'm surprised.

>act aggressively towards every single one of your neighbors
>"waaah waaah why are my neighbors joining an alliance lead by America and defending themselves, waaah waaah it's so unfair, damn American imperialists"
pidorashkas in a nutshell

you do realize the irony behind your reasoning as you are nothing but a pawn to your government which is an overlord to you. youre preaching your own destiny

Don't speak so fast m8, just look at the countries you have to babysit.

+15

Shit happens

Russia will get BLACKED.

What about them?

The Baltic countries have shown themselves to be reliable and fully committed allies. Sure, it sucks that they have such small populations and that they happen to be right on Russia's border, but the fact that they've made it this far and freed themselves from Russian tyranny and still to this day are committed to keeping themselves free from subhuman mongoloid pidorashkas prove that they're a respectable bunch, to say the least.

If my taxdollars and compatriots in the military must be invested in helping to defend them against pidorashkas, then so be it.

Canada should just quit NATO if they have to deal with Albanians

Russia is powerless shithole, cant wait since i can kill all russian dogs

What are you talking about? No country has any working anti-ICBM weapons.

Most high end nukes form both US and russia would hit their targets, and there would be enough radiation to finish off everybody.

That is why there never was direct war between US and russia.