IN THE NOT TOO DISTANT FUTURE

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/mst3k/bringbackmst3k/posts/1748165
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they got this on the Comet network, Sundays, in prime time

WHITE PEOPLE WENT EXTINCT

>Repeat to yourself it's just a show, i should really just relax

Imagine if Sup Forums took this as general advice.

Funeral breads... War breads!

Comet is a really good network, user. Rabbit ears are the best.

Mike is best girl
Squirm is best experiment

Y'all saw they released KTMA 01 and 02, right?

As much as I like this show, I can almost never finish an episode of it. Part of it is that it puts my ass to sleep everytime without fail, but I feel like most episodes fall apart as the movies do. Only the truly entertaining B-movies they riff on like Final Sacrifice and Pumaman work beginning to end.

R-rowsdover?

Watch Laserblast, its my fav

Gypsy a qt

MR. BEARDSLY?

Johnny's spirit is completely broken! The voices in his head get meaner!

CHIEF?

I agree...but why and how...is beyond me.

MCCLOUD?

No because they only announced it on their kickstarter and nobody else seems to care

>Your "Black Friday" Bonus Reward!

>On Monday, I also promised that – since we didn't have any new episodes ready to show you on Turkey Day – I'd send a special treat on Friday to make it up to you.

>And you know, I know it's a treat some of you have been wanting for a long time – maybe even since we first ran this advertisement in The St. Paul Pioneer Press Dispatch on Turkey Day of 1988, when our very first episode, Invaders From the Deep, premiered on KTMA:

>So yeah, some of you already guessed it, but let's make it official:

>I'm happy to tell you that we finally found master tapes for two of the three "lost KTMA episodes" of MST3K: Invaders from the Deep, and Revenge of the Mysterons from Mars.

>I actually thought we had discovered copies of these episodes at one point during the Kickstarter last year, and I was really excited that I'd be able to finally share them with you… and then it turned out that we hadn't found them, and it was a real bummer. But then, earlier this year, a few final boxes turned up. And there they were: the very first episodes of MST3K ever made.

>So yeah: If your Kickstarter rewards include any of the "Classic MST3K Bonus Episodes", the two "lost episodes" are now waiting for you – a special "Happy Turkey Day" present from all of us at MST3K. (Just remember, though, these are really old episodes, so I hope you can look at them like a "first draft" of what the show would turn into.)

>Just log into your VHX account, and you'll see them in your collection of Classic Episodes. You can stream and download them, whatever you want

kickstarter.com/projects/mst3k/bringbackmst3k/posts/1748165

Looking around this VHX site it appears to be invitation-only so we'll have to wait for someone who donated to the kickstarter to rip it.

He really is, but only because Joel Hodgeson ruined the franchise by being a greedy kike.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

WAY DOWN IN DEEP 13

Laserblast is great
>Are we just watching her wait?
>It gets to a point you cannot really call it a movie
Paraphrasing, but the Leonard Maltin ending may be the best....or the tusk ending.

ROBOT ROLL CALL CAMBOT

Not him but I preferred Mike before that too, he's just a much better performer (emotional range, musical talent, writing ability, etc.)

I love me some Comet TV, but RetroTV had MST3k on Saturdays for the longest time.

But Comet is great.

Also, Watch out for snakes.