What the fuck is his problem??

what the fuck is his problem??

That was over a year ago. And this is TJ's wife.

Idk but is it just me or does TJ think he is a bigger star than is? He always gave me that impression of a delusional personality than no one cares about.

>hover handing your own wife

I think he puts it on, look at his character in silicon valley, and the way he talks in general, I'd say it's just part of a character

oh no not racial remark!

>I actually know this fag's name now

A COMEDIAN??? MOCKING somebody???

>HOVER HAND YOUR WIFE

He's funny. But only funny to the point where someone on this shit board finds a twitter post from 2 years ago that remotely contradicts republican rhetoric.

From then on he's a "KEK WHITE MATE KEK HE HURT MY FEELINGS LET ME SHIT UP YOUR TERRIBLE BOARD WITH MY INSECURITIES."

He's clearly touching her with his hand in that picture.

Good point. Regardless, it's a pretty annoying schtick. I keep thinking he keeps playing the same character since I first watched Cloverfield.

He's got a Chandler way of speaking where everything sounds sarcastic.

Taffeta, darling.

YOU

I LIKE YOU

>marrying an artist

He is funny but he is not a good actor. Why?

literally
who

Hud from Cloverfield

fourteen and a half minutes of fame and counting

He has actual brain issues. He's got a bit in his act where he talks about how it gave him an almost dissociative personality. He spent like 3 months narrating his own life before it got to a point where he felt he should go to a doctor for it.

kek, I forgot about this. I think he talks about it on the Grandma's Virginity Podcast (or it might have been You Made It Weird), crazy shit.
He seems like a cool dude though.

>He spent like 3 months narrating his own life before it got to a point where he felt he should go to a doctor for it.
Well fuck, and I keep thinking I have issues that stand in the way of my goals. I guess I really am the problem.

>it's a "Well fuck, and I keep thinking I have issues that stand in the way of my goals. I guess I really am the problem" episode

I think it's liberating though! I'm not even a self narrating nutter like him. I can be slightly above average if I want.

Anymore where that came from?
And anymore from whence I hope I shall came?

Any more titty pics I mean

literally peter griffin

He was absolutely right. I actually work in Fintech in Palo Alto and the amount of people here who act exactly like the show are insane. His joke about Shyp is spot on. Even his joke about Asians is right.

Is he, dare I say it, our guy?

wow, what a piece of shit

where does he get off

/ourguy/

I love me some T.J.

He is funny, but not necessarily a pandering type. Beneath it all he's human. I know how that sounds but he's legit, and I say that from the perspective that he also irritates me occasionally.

Is he our guy?

His font jokes bit is gold

Up your butt and around the corner.

I had a feeling he wasn't such a limp-wristed faggot like his co-stars.