Tfw gays can marry in this shit country now

>tfw gays can marry in this shit country now
>tfw even more taxes for fucking gays who can't even reproduce and will probably adopt some retarded african child with aids while getting benefits from the state

THIS ISN'T FAIR FUCK THIS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries
thelocal.de/20170629/new-turkey-row-erupts-as-berlin-bans-erdogan-from-speaking-in-germany
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you dont pay a single cent of tax do you

>tfw even more taxes for fucking gays who can't even reproduce and will probably adopt some retarded african child with aids while getting benefits from the state
I would honestly rather that than the far more disturbing reality

worrying about gays while his country is 70% white

only if you consider eastern european immigrants not white

Germany is probably 10-15% white.

>bbbuutt ooonlyy ifff youu consider eastern european immigrants not white
kys germ subhuman destroyer of europe 70% white country

>destroyer of europe
i am europe

*western europe 70% white countries
not eastern europe deffenders of europe from muslim hordes

>croatia is 0% white

croatia is litteraly 100% white
you can meme all you want but in the end germany is 70% and declining and croatia is 100%

this, to be honest
when we talk about "white people", we mean the contributions that white made to the world.
All the great leaders, philosophers, scientists
What has croatia ever contributed? They just ride along on the white-train because they happen to have the same skin color as the people who created the modern civilization

t. turkish contributer

>tfw gays can marry in this shit country now
hmm.
i wonder how hard it is to find a husband in germany? we could roleplay as soviet and wermacht soldiers in bed and '"punish'" each other

russia has made great contributions, like the first man in space.
why are you defending a shitty irrelevant turkish vassal sate?

lisen you turk germany litteraly destroyed europe 100 times you can fuck off 70% white country

he is a muslim, that's why

Slavs and eastern euros aren't white, sorry to disappoint you turk rape baby

>croatia
>turkish vassal state
we fought the turks for centuries
while germans where sitting on there asses
we where the shield of europe only to be betrayed by you by letting them in by milions

when i go out everyone is white skin colour
can you say the same turk?
>turk rape baby
funny you say that with 25% of your country turkish projecting much?

If you don't like it then go away, you can do it. I don't think there are many better countries than germany, so i just assume that you're a little bitch that whines about everything

Watch your tongue sl*v your shithole country is only decent thanks to us

while other europeans discovered the fundamental laws of nature, started industrial revolution, explored and conquered the world, you were turkish rapebabies, your women were their whores and your boys their slave-soldiers

>when i go out everyone is white skin colour
It really doesn't matter, what you say Your cunt will always stay shittier than mine.
Even if we import more non whites.

Whats up with you throwing numbers? Dumb slav brain can't tell the difference between 20 and 70 huh?

but nigger, white is literally a color. if your skin is white, you're white, simple as that (unless you're an albino nigger). the mental gymnastics Sup Forums shitposters go through to define whitness never cease to amaze me.

Germany is hardly 25% Turkish, come on.

>Until the end of the 16th century the whole area of Turkish Croatia was occupied by the mighty sultanate. The remaining Croats were either murdered or captured, converted toIslamand recruited asdevsirme(blood tax). A part of the Croatian population managed to flee though, settling down in the northwestern regions of the country or abroad, in the neighbouring Hungary orAustria.Catholic churcheswere destroyed by the Ottoman soldiers or reconstructed intomosques; somepriestsandbishopswere killed, some of them succeeded in escaping.

Wow, you sure put up a fight against those turks.

we deffended europe for centuries always on frontlines while you stabbed us in the back with the rest of europe invited milions of savages
i will be happy when germany is 100% muslim and turkish so we can invade with the rest of the eastern europe

>white is literally a color. if your skin is white, you're white, simple as that
not really. being "white" is more about culture and history. and the skin is usually pale not exactly white

>so we can invade with the rest of the eastern europe
Invade your Turkish masters? Now that is betrayal.

yes we did unlike you
you just let them in by milions betraying and destroying europe by the 100th time
we trusted germs in ww2 never again

DUDE
GAYS
LMAO

whites aren't appreciated because of the color of their skin.
they are appreciated because of the contributions they made to human civilization.
what has bulgaria contributed to the human race?

projections :)
subhuman turk

>we

Hahahahaha have you fought in a battle against turks too? Why are YOU taking credit for things that happened hundreds of years ago? You're probably a fat basment dweller who has never been in a real fight, so shut the fuck up

what has germany contributed
3rd time destroyers of europe in 100 years
responsible for 100 of milions of white european deaths

>when u get a German citizenship

>what has germany contributed
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries

we deffended europe before we will do it again subhuman turk
you destroyed europe before you will do it again

This is a good thing cause it pisses muslims off. I Love the Pride parade just because I know How it triggers all the Abdullahs and Machmuds.

>what has germany contributed
Wow now you're getting silly.

I was reading a screenshot of a greentext from a really old post on /lgbt/ about exactly this the other day, I'll try to find it.

List_of_German_inventions_and_discoveries

Here you go, the first tab probably has more contributions than your shithole country has history

ah yes killing 100 of milions of your european brothers is a mayor german contribution
why do you care what did germany contribute you are probably a fat basment dweller who never inveted anything
subhuman turk :)

>Cuckold calling other country a shithole

here it is

Its defended you inbred turk rape baby, keep telling yourself how "u deffend europ from islam and turk then german stab me in back :(((((" while you get your daily Eu welfare

germans are subhumans

I don't even have anything against it, but it's better passed now, see what I wrote for another occasion:

The law would have passed anyways though
If Merkel wouldn't have done the election now, they would not have been able to participate in the next gouvernment
Pretty much every big party made the marriage for gays a condition for a coalition
So she just made it legal before the election, kek
I hope this is the end for the SPD this election
(It probably will be)

>inbred turk rape baby,
there are many half turks half germs in this shitole
and they become more by time

>cuckold

Babies first argument, go back to Sup Forums, its full of underage losers just like you

The cyrillic script, john atanasoff, aided the byzantines against the arabs, and other shit.

i cant wait when germany implodes all you turks will get killed like we did for centuries
subhuman

Nobody cares about your made up arguments ikibey, go kill yourself

>why do you care what did germany contribute you are probably a fat basment dweller who never inveted anything
Your point was that your country is white and it somehow makes you great.
My argument is that beeing white alone doesn't make you great, you need to actually contribute to mankind.
And sadly, Croatia wasn't able to make any contributions, other than beeing Turkish fucktoys

go back to turkey roach subhuman

Whatever makes you sleep at night

>made up
i know more about turks in germany than you
germans are subhumans

beacuse of us europe wasnt overrun by turkish meance but you just let them in
all that figting for nonething
admit you are a roach subhuman

And eastern Europe will go back to barbarism cause no one will fund the EU any more. I cant wait to trade sharp stones and hide with you fellas.

?
you were loyal subjects of turks, and provided them with supplies and manpower while they attacked vienna

>germ(turk)
>talking about barbarism
germany and turkey brothers both barbaric and only one goal
destroy europe and kill all europeans
who was germany allied with in ww1?

Fags marrying are the least of your problems Hans, you'll be paying a lot more for "refugee" housing and benefits. Good luck on not getting TRUCKED tomorrow.

By the way it wasn't because of you, your tiny shithole country could never hold the turks, it was thanks to the Habsburgs, a german royal family who completely halted turkish advancement into europe.

and now you are loyal subjects of turks serves us right we trusted a germ(turk) subhuman

We are actually standing up to Turkey
thelocal.de/20170629/new-turkey-row-erupts-as-berlin-bans-erdogan-from-speaking-in-germany

But lets be honest, without Germans and other European powers, Croatia would fall back to its natural role, beeing Turkish servant

>Habsburgs
tratiors left us to die typical germans
subhuman turk

>bbbbut We are actually standing up to Turkey
he writes while 25% of his country is turkish

>who was germany allied with in ww1?
With Croatian Subhumans :^)

How does it feel like to know that your tax money is going to my pocket?

turk subhuman
send more money while your country becomes an islamic chaliphate

Breddy god. The war in Syria is bad enough. We cant have the whole of eastern Europe going bankrupt now.

turk

We will see. Thanks for the talk :3

>ERASMUS project is funded from EU money (mostly German)
>Most of the money is used on student Life
>A lot of them are just parties where we drink and bang using your money

Thx Germany

>We will see
we are seeing this right now
its not like you can go outside right there are no go zones for germans

roach subhuman

Well we are also able to bang foreign qts so ist a win win situation.
Did Russia today told you that? Or Sup Forums?

Are we forgetting the millions of Tyrone's and Muhamads youre paying to rape your women?

>russia Sup Forums
i was in germany
you turk subhuman

Only reason politicians go after their vote is because they're the most organized block since commies, who blindly vote 100% in mass for whoever cites their own petty "issues" (proving again they are mentally touched) and because they are a solid and big economic ecosystem on their own. Which is why they also shut down cheese pizza chasers asap, because they know they wouldn't be able to say no once they'd become an organized political and economic pool of voters like them.
Alas the time we stop pretending they're not mentally troubled people is not near.

As i am a turk subhuman, I can visit those No-go zones without a problem
lel memes.

I've never seen anyone as butthurt as that croat holy fuck

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Year's_Eve_sexual_assaults_in_Germany
>Atleast 1200 women sexually assaulted
>0 convictions

Can't make this up. This level of cuckoldry is beyond me.

i am sure there are german girls assfucked by turks with stronger butthurt

>It really doesn't matter, what you say Your cunt will always stay shittier than mine.

based

10% more parties
what is not to love?

the gays

You can go back to Turkey if it triggers you so much
:^)

holy shit how omophobic were you until now? thought this was done ages ago there

at what point do you stop being white?

What would you rather have, gays adopting kids or gays getting married to women they don't want, screwing them while imagining they're banging a hot Herculean male, shitting out even more humans on this already grossly overpopulated world, committing suicide at age 45 after a massive tearful orgy at some gay bar in Sweden--

or letting Germans marry, including white Germans since that seems to be your shtick, and having them provide a home, no matter how imperfect, for some orphaned kid? I can pretty much guarantee that growing up in a gay household is much better than growing up in some dirty overcrowded public house.

one step closer to wh*te genocide

good

Excellent. This speeds up the german genocide.

A good genocide makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

I like this thread, please keep bullying the slovak, germany.

All of them ugly and unfuckable.

No, you're a disgrace

t. Ahmed