You have been chosen for the opportunity to work privately with JK Rowling in her mansion for an entire summer to make...

>You have been chosen for the opportunity to work privately with JK Rowling in her mansion for an entire summer to make the Harry Potter films better

what do you do?

offer to make a series instead

Comment unrelated but her tits look weird in that dress.

fug from behind

Me on the right in the background.

Why are you so friggin small?!

Damn didn't know rowling was such a mommy.

>sniff it user

sniff this harpy of temptation

Ask here to read me this

Rape her, leave, and pray she turns me into a character in her book, maybe I can rape her self-insert Hermione, that'd be cool

suck on dem mommy titties
build a time machine to go back in time to when Terry Pratchett was alive and mentally capable and have him write a series about magical detectives

>user! why didn't you tell you mother she was showing!

Try to make them even worse (If that's even possible) and see all the retarded manchildren eat them up again

I don't get it she isn't showing anything

>not using the time machine to steal the idea for yourself

She's a Corbyn-bashing elitist who thinks the working class are all sexist xenophobes and whose only attachment to Labor consists only in the 'labor' involved in passing judgment on 'less enlightened" folks. What a shitshow.

Ask her why all the main characters are white.

DAMN JK ROWLING LOOKS LIKE THIS?

Yeah I was hoping she wouldn't be so ugly but she's like 60 so

just be her sex slave and please her however she wishes desu

Wrong board little ledditor.

Hire a professional because I'm just some random fucktard and would probably screw it up even worse

Me on the left

MOMMY

Something something...cosmetic surgery

I'd call up Gianna Michaels and Sophie Dee and put them in a new movie where they're wizards and I'm Voldemort and my horcrux is a liter of semen. And they defeat me when they make me produce that much semen.

There is nothing I can do, because Harry potter is easily one of the dullest franchise meme.

Slit her throat, wipe my ass with the curtains, leave.

Shes pretty hot for her age.

Fuck her, because I didn't realize she was hot. Usually when I see her all I think of is Harry Potter and all boner possibility is lost.

Buy her the best cocaine I can find and tell her to keep cranking that drek out so we can party more

i fuck her
then she give me the succ

She's not hot, she just has big jugs.

You're just distracted by tits

You're right because that picture without her tits pisses me off.

She's fine
Not great but fine
Tits are great though

Tell her to stretch her legs

It's funny. Even one of the richest women in the world has to degrade herself to being a sexual object in order to feel good about herself.

>has to
Maybe she wants to.

that is in line with my fetishes, thank you.

Imagine being Rowling. You're rich, you're powerful, you have everything you could ever want. But you're a woman. Any man, literally any man, could grab you and rape you. Make you his object to fuck. Rowling has power, but not the power to not be weak, to be inferior. Rowling can have all the body guards in the world, but when she's at her most vulnerable with a man, that man could easily take everything she values and turn it to dust.

Yeah I know I'll never fuck her and she's better than I'll ever be, but this fantasy will live in my head until I die.

Man, you sound like a serious faggot.

I had sex with her when she was in her 20s

>Man, you sound like a serious faggot.
Rowling it's early, why are you on Sup Forums

i'd suck on those nips and work my way down

You'd think somebody that rich would have better fashion sense.

Wouldn't say any man, but the average man definitely. Lots of women are aware of this fact and suffer from penis envy, thus, modern feminism

You'd think a woman would have better fashion sense. Those loose fitting gown dresses are atrocious. She needs something that's tight around her abdomen to show off her figure.

>She needs something that's tight around her abdomen to show off her figure.
Right? I was thinking the same thing. She has the body for it, but she's wearing curtains as a dress, because...?

wheres the goddam copypasta, whos in charge pf this board

Nobody's keeping you from posting it.