You now remember Captain TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbasa

You now remember Captain TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbasa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdF2-Ja3bTg
youtube.com/watch?v=xIFXXYAsJRU
youtube.com/watch?v=lOWZEpKpmYg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUbasa

youtube.com/watch?v=QdF2-Ja3bTg

You surely mean Oliver "Holly" Hutton don't you?

>supercampeones are back in public tv

Thank you based tv Sup Forumszteca

Do you know what else is on Azteca? Masterchef Junior.

Oliver = Messi
Hyuga = Ronaldo
Benji = Neuer

L I T E R A L L Y

stop stalking me

Who /rebekah/ here?

Do Mexicans have their own version or is it the Argie version?

Their own version. Diego a shit though.

I think he means Captain Majid.

I thought sports were haram.

Better get used to it. I'm already watching one of your leagues, and I'll watch Liga MX when it returns. And guess what, I might even go to CDMX next year, who knows?

I'm telling my bf he will kick ur ass

Is he cute?

>Captain TSUUbasa
>ends up playing for Catalonia FC
really makes you think

el anciano maestro

Nah he means Oliver Atom

underrated post

10/10 taste my man.

But who is Richard Tex Tex

Olier Aton

you now remember that you were never a virgin sperg faggot that watched anime at any point in your life

TSUUUUUUUUUU

never managed to finish this fucker

but you are australian
that's worse

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that shit, those sticker albums were rigged as shit

What did Japan mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=xIFXXYAsJRU

>Tsubasa landed in Barcelona
>Hyuuga played for Juventus
>Wakabayashi stranded in fucking Hamburg
EXPLAIN THIS

Who the fuck is Wakabayashi? The keeper?

why is anime so shit

hello

Daily reminder the finals were utter bullshit. Diego a shit.

lol I had that too. I loved the shiny ones at the first page.

OLIVER BENJI
THEY ARE THE WIZARDS OF THE BALL
BENJI OLIVER
THEY'RE GOING TO BUILD A SCHOOL
OLIVER BENJI
THEY DREAM OF BEING CHAMPIONS

>Tex Tex

the Spanish government

my childhood!

Wakabayashi Genzo was a beast. So was Misaki-kun.

And Hungry Heart is also amazing, anyone here watched it?

seriously why hasnĀ“t this be even tried

>implying
I tried to do this with my brother. I actually tried every single shit I saw that was football related, and most ended awfully bad

he was transferred to bayern munich after a while

the double kick too?

Not this, but the thing of jumping on the othey guy's feet we did, we did the thing in the Nike tournament commercial to step on the back of a mate to kick a ball in the air, using your back to deflect a pass and of course, try bicycle kick on the street.
>try to jump on bro's feet, drop kick his balls instead
>my then best friend tries the step on the back thing, I end up with my face on the ground and chipped my tooth

>tfw you never played any of them because you don't live in Japan

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Is the original still better than the remake?

The fuck nigger? I'm not japanese and I played them. They were just hard to find. The were really addicting and hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=lOWZEpKpmYg

Manga is better. no 100km fields, no filler, complete story(the anime never adapts everything).