Just because you won a championship doesn't mean people respect you

Millennials are the fucking worst. Oh wow, one championship. Want a fucking cookie? You still took a shortcut and didn't work as hard to get there.

>No one is particularly alpha.
>Everyone tries to shortcut their way to success without going through the lumps.
>All the players are soft-spoken and autistic, except Draymond who's a loudmouth donkey
>Most entitled team in NBA history
>The """face"" of the franchise is a spoiled rich mullatto kid who never knew anything close to a struggle in life. If he never made it into the NBA, he would've been JUST fine as his dad made $42.8 million in his career
>His "splash" brother is another rich kid of a millionaire basketball player who tries too hard to act like a spacey pothead, but really is covering up the fact he has absolutely no fucking personality besides being a fucking spacey pothead
>Their """""defensive""""" anchor is a loud-mouth nigger piece of shit who talks a lot of shit but rarely backs it up and the only reason why anyone pays attention to him is because his teammates bail him out since he has no offensive game
>Their newest free agent acquisition is a bitch and coward of the highest order, betraying the very principles we all hold dear in the world by being a fucking traitor
>Their coach is a loudmouth SJW who can't keep his fucking mouth shut when it comes to things that don't involve basketball. Let's see how he would react if any of his family members got killed by terrorists.

Not to mention this might be the most millennial team of all fucking time, and everyone fucking hates millennials. Absolutely nothing of value will be lost when this team is contracted from the NBA.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/876829310350393348
cbssports.com/nba/news/report-durant-to-re-sign-with-warriors-in-free-agency-take-less-to-keep-core-intact/
cbssportsapp.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this pasta?

I hope this is pasta.

I don't even watch basketball but I hope the GSW win every ship for the next decade. The butthurt is absolutely hilarious. The only thing that would make it better is if LeBron joins them too

>One championship
Lol he's so butthurt he can't count to 2

Outside of Sup Forums, everyone is fellating the fucking Warriors

Warrior fans are 20x more annoying than Warrior haters. Warrior haters have nothing to prove.

No matter what the Warriors do - they will be discounted

-They needed KD to win the finals
-KD needed the Warriors to even GET to the finals
-The Warriors needed more luck than skill

Nothing they do is noteworthy

Who raised millennials?

Well they set the regular season all time record last year, the playoff w/l record this year, and have absolutely ran train on the league offensively for the last 3. Almost their entire starting roster is all stars or mvps. Etc etc

To say they've done nothing noteworthy when they've been statistically the most dominant team of all time is kind of retarded

Gen X/ tail end of baby boomers. This guy's either a self hating millennial, who doesn't realise he is one, underageb& or way too fucking old to still be on here.

>if LeBron joins them too
as a player-coach

Lol not being a millennial and ever being on this site is just the saddest desu senpai.
>Being born b4 '85 and being into anime and shit posting
That's some Amber's law list material right there lad.

You forgot 3-1

3-1 diminishes all those accomplishments
Them having to get KD diminishes all that

Nothing more pathetic than getting on your knees for a FA.

There's a lot of posters here born in 1999. And they aren't millennial in the least bit

99 is the tail end of millenials going off most people's range. Some people even extend it as far as 04.

Like when Cleveland literally apologized and said S-s-sorry d-d-daddy w-we didn't mean what we said to lediva?

Why does everyone keep ignoring that the Warriors won 2 years ago?

>being a child
>Having an opinion
Wew lad

Ya I'm sure all the warriors players care much more about their legacies than they do winning.

Jokes on you though, last years loss will just be a footnote in the 30/30 episode about the best team of all time

You're a millennial too, OP. #dontdenyit

Millennial must mean something different in Spic land than it does in the civilized world.

Every all-star in the league at the moment is a millenial

i agree. what the hell was adam silver thinking when he wrote the script

Does it mean "someone who likes something I don't like" in Spanish too?

I dunno, we don't speak Spic in the US

>we don't speak Spic in the US
>implying

But you literally do

So you're either 40 or like 12. Which is it OP?

>one ship

They won a title in 2014 dipass

>following the niggest sport ever

but then why does your brother in law speak it

Because that's an asterisk title

And lets say they have a legit 2015 ring - its still ONLY TWO RINGS.

It's not four or five. And really it was all just to defeat LeBron. That's pathetic

>No matter what the Warriors do - they will be discounted
This. I would rather my team miss the playoffs every season than win the way the Memeriors do. The majority of NBA fans feel the same way.

>I-I-I'd rather lose
THIS much fronting. Lol keep feeding me the tears haters.

lol its funny how no matter what the Warriors do, they will never have the same impact LeBron does

Get fucked you salty 3-1 fucks

I literally would. I would feel no joy in watching my team win with GSW's ridiculous roster.

3-5
>3-5
3-5
>3-5
3-5
>3-5
3-5
>3-5

3-1 is shittier than 3-5

Late 90s is Gen Y. I'm 98 and I don't consider myself a millennial at all

Generation Z*
But on the older side of Z

t. Ramiro T. PĂ©rez II

Outside of like 10 states Spanish is barely spoken

Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Florida, California, Oregon, Nevada, New York. It's 8 but those States are over half the population and 4 of the top 5 by sq miles.

Ya and those 10 states have like half your population

Gen Y is a synonym for millennials you dolt.
>Gen z
>Literal children wanting their opinions respected
Hahahaha

>Oregon
>majority Spanish

You forgot Illinois (Chicago especially)

>Majority Spanish
>Anons original premise
Try harder. Southern Oregon is bilingual as fuck anyway. Also try traveling.

twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/876829310350393348

LOL even Iguodala doesn't want to be part of this nonsense

I love how bitter the Warriors make people. We fans had to sit through decades of garbage lineups with brief glimpses of hope that were trashed just as quickly as they came. Now the Warriors are stacked and poised to set up a dynasty. I'm going to enjoy it while it lasts because unless you're a Celtics or Lakers fan, success is fleeting and it could be another 40 years before you get to see it again.

No one is really bitter though. Just understand that no one really respects it

>Millennials
Who the fuck are you then? You're obviously not older...

You sound pretty bitter mate.

I personally don't give a shit because my self-esteem and identity isn't dependent on what a bunch of millionaires do.

Just going by what most NBA fans feel

>m-muh millennials REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
The Warriors are Gen Z's team, idiot.

>No one is really bitter though.
is both bitter and salty

>Outside of Sup Forums, everyone is fellating the fucking Warriors

lol

The Warriors are clearly the most disliked team right now.

I'm live in the San Francisco and even here plenty of people hate them.

>Role-playing on a Cantonese cardboard house collectivist forum
From San Jose to San Rafael from San Francisco to Fairfield it's all been bleeding blue and gold since curry and the gang took over.

This is just sad.

Is there anything more pathetic than this post? We get it, the Warriors are "loved" in your libtarded shithole. Meanwhile, the rest of the world wishes your pathetic excuse of a team were killed in a plane crash.

Of course your shithole loves the Warriors

Everyone else doesn't

Cringe

All smiles muh man
>He mixes politics in sports
>He thinks you play to be liked
Lol you sound like the liberal now
Good I don't want you out of region fucks on my bandwagon anyways. Much easier to get my daily dose of loser tears that way.
The only reason you're cringing is because you see that warriors slap coming for the next 5-7 years.

ALSO DURANT TAKING PAY CUT OFFICIALLY

THE BANDS STAYING TOGETHER LADS

DEAL
WITH
IT

cbssports.com/nba/news/report-durant-to-re-sign-with-warriors-in-free-agency-take-less-to-keep-core-intact/
via cbssportsapp.com

I'm a Daly City Lakers fan

Fuck the Warriors and all you fairweather fucking bandwagoning Chinks

I am not a chink nor a bandwagon just disputing anons claim that there is a significant portion of people in the bay who aren't warriors fans. Do you live in daly city? Or something? Why you so mad?

Yeah I live in Daly City. I've been and most of Daly City has been Laker territory longer than most Warrior faggots have been fans

>LeBron joins the Warriors
>they lose

>LA fans two exits south of SF
Y'all sound like bandwagoners who forgot to catch the warrior train. I don't feel even a hint of sympathy.

literally this

also, if you're not a millennial yourself you're either too young or too old to post here

>team drafts so well they go 73-9 with stars they all developed internally
>still have enough money to get probably the #2 man in the league
>This is cheating
Don't get this meme, and I'm a Cavs fans not that it fucking matters. Maybe if the league wasnt littered with scrub franchises like Orlando that blow all their cap space on literal who's and knew how to draft the league would be more competitive

>Sacramento took jimmer fredette the pick before Thompson
>Minnesota took Johnny Flynn the pick before Curry
>Every team could have gotten draymond green

Rest of the league just can't compete with the warriors front office or LeBron it's as simple as that.

>live by sacramento
>everyone still like the kings but more and more warriors stuff is popping up everywhere

>you're either soft-spoken and autistic
>or a loudmouth donkey

which one is it user?

Kings are ass. NBA shoulda let them leave. Golden 1 and the new downtown area isn't even impressive. I saw a concert there and the accommodation was average at best.

fuck off, its a lot better than Arco arena

I unironically hope OP kills himself for forcing this stupidly unfunny "meme" every single day. Do something useful for once and end your existence.

>still doesn't realize Lebron is the ultimate millennial

i feel like dan gilbert was a way bigger diva in that situation that lebron was. did you read his ragenote? he says betrayal 8 times in like 3 sentences.

is college basketball cancer like the nba is? i might start following it instead

If you love LeBron you rationalize losing as though it's the same thing as winning. Just being there is the goal. Participation prizes are the true chip, etc, etc.

4-1, 4-1, and 4-0

>>team drafts so well they go 73-9 with stars they all developed internally
>>still have enough money to get probably the #2 man in the league
>>This is cheating
>Don't get this meme
This 100%
This is literally exactly what all the other teams are trying to do, all the time. Except maybe the ones that try to buy ALL their top talent and never succeed.

The parking is infinitely worse

Will they even contend without Livingston and Iguodala next year?

it is pasta of the ass-pained

See
Retard. Durant opted out to take a cut. The team will be fully operational.

Yeah but arcos location was comfy

well no shit, you think theyre just going to magically have a parking lot spruce up in the middle of downtown?

>2/10 (1 in 5) Canadian provinces are french infested
>this is a french speaking country

>10/50 (1 in 5) american states are spanish infested
>this a country that doesn't speak spanish

You probably don't go outside and talk to actual people.

There's tons of snowflakes here that look for any way they can to be unique. Being anti-Warriors is the easiest way to do that.

I hate the Warriors and their faggot fans because my favorite team is garbage and I live in a shitty flyover state that regularly gets wrecked by natural disasters.

Also fuck KD.

Nice shot of THE CITY can tell it's pretty fresh from that building crane.