Is money impressive? Is money an achievement?

Is money impressive? Is money an achievement?

I bet I've banged more chicks than this autist and I'm basically a neet

All that money and he still has a stupid name

no you haven't

elon gtfo

Have you seen the spaghetti he spills on social media? He could probably count his sexual partners on his hands

In Elon's Case yes

His social partners *are* his hands

he got to bang that girl from west world

he's the smartest person in the world

you are delusional lololol

*sexual

you realize musk could buy literally 10 new hookers every single day for the rest of his life

With binary you can count to 1023 on your hands.

Depends. If you're born poor and make billions through hard work then yes. If you inherit daddys money and then manage to make bit more then not.

Is an money a athlete?

Is wealth a sport?

It doesn't matter, He has enough money to buy any girl he wants.

How did he get all that money?

It couldn't all be PayPal.

Tesla and Space X don't generate money.

he lies about what his companies are worth and forbes are retards with their valuations of personal net worths. Trump talks about them being way off.

spacex has to be making something

Tesla and SpaceX as brands are worth a lot

>Trump talks about them being way off

Even Mark Cuban called Trump out for not being a billionaire.

Explain?

Asides from sending rich people to space for $100,000 each, how do they make money?

All their shits blown up.

They're building rockets trying to see which is better, then they rebuild and readjust. There's no profit in that. And then they blow up.

>Trump
>Talking shit about other more successful people's net worth

Kek

i'd say it's worth 10% as much

Tesla's losing billions.

he says they are anyway. no proof or tangible evidence they are succesful

I saw you on /biz/ you faggot

please buy trumpcoins

I just need 100 dollars please just 100 and my life would be alot better

He owns 27% of all massively valued single class Tesla stock and SpaceX is a private company where. Then there's Tesla options that would give him like 35% if meets performance targets. SpaceX is still private, so probably has the commanding stake in it. Tesla and SpaceX in terms of brand, IP, property and stock is massive

they've had 40 or 50 successful launches and they don't have a lot of overhead. spacex is probably where musk is raking in cash.

>Tesla doesn't generate money

What do they launch?

Rockets costs hundreds of millions of dollars.

>He doesn't understand brand valuations
You ever wonder why the stock has any value at all if they were really dead in the water? All almost all of that money has gone to developing cars and pushing the company ahead. 10 years ago the company pretty didn't even exist and next year. Fact is demand outstrips the supply of the company and billions have to be spent to build the factories, resources, etc. That figure also doesn't include the 400,000 Model 3's ordered

Apparently it is, we elected a game show host president who really has never achieved anything except making money. So I guess we approve a lot.

Dubs have spoken

Sup Forums - Television & Film

How much is 400,000 Model 3's?

what?

Elon Musk looked disgusting--nipples protruding--in his grey shirt before TED. Very very disrespectful.

elon musk is based

kek

DO YOU FEEL IN CHARGE?

I would be once I get one of those Tesla supercharges shoved up my asshole.

$14B but the 400k aren't fully paid for yet.

No, not necessarily. But Elon's accomplishments and impact certainly is

Average Tesla Model 3 is $42,000 (base is $35,000) according to the order data. That's a total of $1.68 billion. They capped the orders at 400,000 cause they didn't feel confident in supplying past that amount within their time frame.

>$35k each

They must be making shit on those cars.

Investors must be foaming.not having seen net profit for 6 years.

Wait what

*$16.8 billion, my mistake

its his ex wife

It's not tax effective to make money. Just about every company reports a loss.

>trump
>saying anything about lying about net worth
Kek

How much more efficient and better could batteries even be?

They've always been lithium.

How do you improve on that?

Do you think people stop working when a rocket is launched
They do paid R&D, like virtually every other technology company. Corporations will pay out the ass today on the off-chance that they might be able to save money tomorrow.

Truth uncovered

There's been lithium batteries since the 90s. Apparently, a lot

Kek has turned on Trump.

Reminder that he still hasn't gotten over /ourgirl/ Amber

His stake in a company with a marketcap of several billions is part of it I'm sure

1) They haven't always been lithium.
2) There are experimental batteries that BTFO current batteries but are way too expensive to manufacture right now. The biggest breakthroughs to come will most likely be in manufacturing processes.

At least he was successful at being a game show host. Obama did literally nothing and got elected president.

Jesus being that rich would be amazing. Imagine being able to buy literally whatever the fuck you wanted. Go into stores and buy everything in the entire stores. Give random people $1000 for no reason. Go to the bar/club and run up a $50,000 bill like its nothing.

Best part is your not a celebrity. He's not really known outside of CA. People see this goofy kinda young white boy blowing $50,000 in one night.

he cant buy shit

>Cowboys
>$3B

le america's team maymay

shit team

kek

have you seen his ex wife? girls don't give two shits if you've got 11 billion dollars

how retarded are you?

What's your point? He could buy any of those teams and still have more money than Donald Trump

It's over $4 billion now.

How bout them Cowboys?

made me laugh, thanks bro

>he can't buy shit
>he could literally buy 3 Madrids

wat

The thing about is, the team has been owned for decades by the same people. They got it when it was cheap, then it just scaled up and the "worth" was perceived to be more and more.

Didn't he literally say he "Was the alpha male in the relationship" to his wife when they got married? Kek, he's a strange person. Definitely a little autistic, but hey that couple with his massive drive has made him more money than everyone on Sup Forums has combined.

10-1

>just 10

you really don't know what you're talking about, son.

>being able to ejaculate 10 times in a day

>ejaculating once per hooker

why

Money is the only way to objectively gauge your success in society. If you have money, you have power. Even if you're an old, idiotic, orange fucking monkey like Trump, as long as you have money, you can have anything you want.

Elon is aiming even higher than Trump, he wants to go down in history as the man that put humanity on a new planet. He's not content with being rich and powerful, he's aiming to be the literal new Jesus. The savior of humanity. If he succeeds, we will all benefit from it, but nobody will ever be able to live up to his accomplishments. He wants to become a deity.

what's the fucking point all pussy feels the same

>all pussy feels the same

it most certainly does not.
I really don't like calling people virgins because it's such a douchy thing to say but I think in this case it's ok to call you a fucking virgin.

Money is the only way to objectively gauge how much money you've made
The rest of that paragraph is a truism and retarded, respectively.

What about the second paragraph?

who cares about the money? it's about dat technology, mane.

>building rockets to fly to mars
>best electric cars on the market
>solar roofs and power walls

nobody will remember Jewmo Jewstein and his gazillion dollars in 100 years but if Musk succeeds with Tesla, his legacy will live on like that of Tesla himself.

all that money yet still has a gyno
lmao

>man has nipples
>gyno
/fit/ pls leave

If you use both the joints you could use trinary as well you tryhard.

>managing to do the one job we've been programmed to do

LMAO congratz senpai that's a great achievement

Of course it matters. Money is like magic,he can literally materialize anything on this earth and I mean anything.

>watch top gear
>hey I like that car
>it's in front his house the next day

>man,I need new clothes
>here are my measurements,get me the armani fall collection
>done

>fuck,this pic of a beach looks awesome
>I am gonna go there

>man,this sitcom is so comfy
>I am gonna buy an apartment in NY

>that feel when no caveman gf

Unga :(

>one of these men doesn't have to split his wealth up with some succubus

taruh riley was a good friend

>implying peter thiel is rich

Trump's entire game plan is to bring others down. He has far too many weaknesses to actually stand on his own accomplishments so he's left with trying to destabilize his opponents and shift the focus away from himself.

He's also really good at it.

>implying he's not

He's a bit more than your average sperg. He's proper crazy, genuinelybelieves he needs to spread his superior seed to breed as many super-intelligent children as possible. A lot of his interviews he comes across as a really intelligent, driven guy but he's definitely suffering from some pretty hardcore megalomania.

>implying single digit billionaires are rich