How to protect my Trump sign

Anyone have any ideas on how to prevent faggots from stealing your Trump signs? My 70 year old grandmother (Who also happens to be the head of our county's Women's Republican party) keeps getting the signs I get for her stolen out of her yard. Any relatively sane ideas on how to prevent this from happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8
youtube.com/watch?v=uIbkLjjlMV8
youtube.com/watch?v=4feEceifGMU
youtube.com/watch?v=aMudZWwTGyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=eKRryRyHZbg
youtu.be/pLFKdmXykBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=afwsJG_dvwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bear traps

Surveillance cameras? Shotgun? Put them in a place where theives can't easily get to them?

You're on to something

Post books and job applications around it.
youtube.com/watch?v=H4A1haySbx8

Rig it with a pull wire that explodes a paintball grenade

Anti personnel mines. Claymores are a classic.

If people take it just put up a sign saying every time you steal this I donate $20 to Trump's campaign. Worked for libs in 2012

Secretly watch it for a few hours and confront anyone who tries to take it with a camera and send it to the Alex Jones show

Explosive traps

>rage donation

bernie cucks did that and look at how much we laughed at them for that.

Here's a pic to illustrate my point

This.

Have a graphic bar next to it like "220 dollars raised so far!"

"If you steal Trump's sign, he wins".

im not implying anything

youtube.com/watch?v=uIbkLjjlMV8

Scarecrow motion activated water sprinkler. Meant for pets, deer and raccoons. Not illegal since it's just water. Someone goes near the sign, water sprays anyone in the area. Mess with the sign and get sprayed the fuck out. More fun if you add some color dyes and ruin their clothes.

Anti-knee grow traps are good for discouraging sign theft.

Just imagine:

>late at night
>sleeping soundly
>*CLANG*
>You hear screaming. Someone that sounds like they are in an immense amount of pain
>look outside, it's someone near your Trump sign dressed in all black
>smile and go to back to bed
>best rest of your life

Buy motion-detecting (like for wildlife) cameras, put around yard.

Press charges.

Buy a really good camera system and you can rig one of those dye packs they use on money so if the perp is wearing things to conceal his identity he would get painted all over and it won't come off. Then when he ditches his gear they can get dna evidence from it. I saw it on CSI so it will work.

Poison ivy.

Wrap it in concertina wire.

Cover the sign in urushiol (the allergen found on poison ivy) and capsaicin (the stuff in pepper spray).

They won't even realize they've touched this stuff. Next thing you know, they've touched their eyes, lips, or penor/vagoo and they're going to be in for a bad time.

Put razors around the edge, but be sure to put a No Trespassing sign in your yard also. They can sue you if you don't have the latter in your yard.

I saw a guy who attached his to metal poles in a huge-ass slab of concrete.

Scarecrow by Contech
youtube.com/watch?v=4feEceifGMU

put a table with watermelon and fried chicken next to it

Any dyes that disseminate in water can be washed out, unless the clothes cannot be safely washed and HAVE to be dry cleaned, and even then only it would be tough for something to not get cleaned out. I would not expect someone who steals a Trump sign to be wearing dry clean only clothes while they do it.

t. dry cleaning industry professional

Just applying pressure to the cap would not discharge the shell. The firing pin mechanism has to strike it. Not just push against it.

This should probably work fairly well.

Demolition Ranch did a video on something similar.
youtube.com/watch?v=aMudZWwTGyQ
Not sure if it is legal though, as he clearly states in the video.

>filename
>trigger

This

burn that trash, no one will steal it then
besides, only white trash supports him

Make the edge looks a little loose, as if you can easily tear it off, and underneath it tape razors so when an angry lib tries to yank the sign off he'll cut himself on it.

>Women's Republican party
Nice gender segregation you swine.

Put on the back of it so people who try to tear it down cut themself.

/solid steel/

easiest option would be to not advocate your political bullshit for either side

A pitfall 10 feet down. Place sign right in the middle of the false top.

I'd recommend this if we were talking about anonymously-placed signs in public places. But I'm not sure how the law applies to hidden traps. If this is illegal, you'll get fucked because it's on your property and you're obviously the one who put them there

That's why I would recommend capsaicin/urushiol like here

Pussy move

THIS IS HOW YOU PROTECT A TRUMP SIGN

I prop mine up inside my front windows. Theft problem solved.

Unless it's Bernie then it's ok to attack people.

no

you meant to reply to someone else

You probably don't want to do anything illegal. Something mildly annoying but not lethal, even if it doesn't protect your sign, sounds pretty funny to me, though.

LIBERALS CAN'T MELT STEEL MAGA

Build a wall

Paint it with something blue/red that doesn't dry or wash off easily so when someone picks it up and carries it away they get covered in blue/red paint

we sit outside drinking all night. we also mark them because people have been taking them to put on there own lawns. we live 5 minutes from trump hq in new jersey we have about 50 signs left. we miss some and just put more up.

Put wooden marks reinforce them with sewing thread (cross stitches like squeares use your imagination) and hold the markers with rocks tied to them with ropes (you can put pica pica powder? traps near the sign after you made some tests)
Design a rat trap disguised as an iphone
Racoons are active around there?

Fishing wire and a drum set, family.

youtu.be/pLFKdmXykBQ

Like this, OP.

>Anyone have any ideas on how to prevent faggots from stealing your Trump signs?
Move to Texas, put it on your property. Stand at the ready with your guns, when someone trespasses, warn them three timse to leave, if they don't leave, shoot them

funny as it is, that won't work in america. mantraps are illegal

Hidden razors.

mustard gas?

Make a sign out of something heavy, like a sheet of metal and on the edges make tiny jagged edges.

Find the general timeframe for when they come to steal ( set up a camera ) and predict the next time they will come. Then get a gun and blow their fucking heads off.

cover the sign some kind of substance that is sticky and is an irritant to skin

OP, try hard enough and you will help the fight by potentially revoking someones right to vote.

Lines the sides with razorblades. They're where they're most likely to grab it.

>spray paint

Why not do something less criminal, like making rotten eggs, itching powder, stink bombs, etc fall on anybody who moves the sign? Beartraps and rigged shotguns are great and all, but "dead 'youth' who dint do nuffin killed by Trump supporter" probably wouldn't play well on the evening news.

>mexicans can't hop a fence

>buy a care batery
>dig a hole
>hide the batery in the hole and fill it up again
>wire the sign
>be woken by the comfy smell of rosted niggers

I don't get the point of yard signs or bumper stickers or hats or shirts

nobody is going to see your sign and be like "well gee, hard to argue with that, guess I'm voting for Trump/Clinton/Sanders etc.

especially with bumper stickers its like putting a sign on your car that says "please key my car if you don't agree with me and are unscrupulous"

Clinton? Don't you mean Hillary?

>attach a car battery to the sign
>put video camera on sign

You'll get some good footy of threives getting fucked while trespassing on your law.

then I would have said Donald/Hillary/Bernie

dingus

cover it in something stick

This

Put a very small hole through the bottom of your sign's metal legs and thread a wire in, connect said wire to a battery.

When they yank the sign, it connects it to the metal legs and shocks them.

>supporting Trump
Please stop being a child.

berfect

FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER DAMNIT!
This is so cringey

I saw a woman with a Bernie sticker on her car yesterday. I have a Trump sticker on mine. I called out to her and said "Bernie? Oh man! Well, there is still room on the Trump Train if you want to get on board!" and she just stood there, trying to keep her composer. Good times. Her face looked like pic related.

>Not valuing other people's opinions because they aren't yours
Please stop being a SJW.

>razors with rat poison everywhere
>cameras that shoot acid at intruders
>roomba wielding a 1911
>guard dog
>bamboo pit
>double mine, mine
>grenade mine
basically any trap used by the vietcong
>pic related
>hire a mexican to guard it
>tripwire with lots of broken glass
>a gun

glue razor blades to the edges of the back.

Razor sharp Barbed wire and bear traps if you live anywhere near mountain lions. Take a picture of a WARNING: DO NOT TRESPASS sign right next to it

yes retard, dont put out signs that people are going to steal for 100%

how about that?

Are you stupid a car battery is only 12v.

I want reddit and tumblr to get the fuck out right now

Good thinking, Ahmed!

Oh boy, an excuse to post some of my trap folder!

Get yourself one of these. Or you could wire a gun to a tripwire to fire whenever anybody walks close to it. You have the right to defend your property.

youtube.com/watch?v=afwsJG_dvwc

should spring for the stealth equip ones which are invisible to the naked eye.

Easy there pancho, this isn't your cartel's cocaine stash.

Electrify the metal bars that hold up the sign

Good idea!

And that woman shouldnt walk down that alley because she knows she gonna get raped 100%

You're a pussy and a faggot.

A pussy-faggot, if you will.

I am a conservative though.

Trump is not a conservative. Hillary is more conservative than Trump even. She is going to win. Just get over yourself.

Too bad you have to be 18 to vote, Bernout.