Tfw no vinyl release for the true aoty

>tfw no vinyl release for the true aoty

>Sup Forums hasnt even listened to AOTY
Typical

>mark released two aotys this year
Can he be stopped? He unironically has the AOTY for like 6 different years in the past 20 years

>le panera bread man
>good

He released 4 actually.

Common as light was AOTY but this madman dropped this consistent ass masterpiece now its this

>Kozelkek
>AOTY
LMAO

t. "Who are Red House Painters?"

His latest work as SKM is better than RHP

>his latest work is better than the apex of music
I like it too but it's just not true

As a whole yes DCH and Rollercoaster are clearly his best. But SKM is way more consistent. The rest of RHP doesnt stand up to stuff like Admiral Fell Promises and Universal Themes. There's just a lot more consistency. But I guess there's also a shit load more albums.

Disagree desu. Bridge and Songs I'll give you are some of his middle tier albums (still better than some SKM stuff), but Ocean Beach and Old Ramon are only worse than Benji and Ghosts of the Great Highway.

DUDE TRUMP LMAO

t."what does a vagina feel like?"

>call the guy you're arguing with a virgin
Damn really got me there lad I guess you win Kozelek is garbage brb burning my RHP and SKM collection

>tfw mark openly mocks people who want a ghosts reissue

glad I could help you see the light lad

Why does Mark hate reissuing his shit so much?

>singing about how much he loves James Franco movies
His next album is going to be about The Disaster Artist

He clearly doesn't wanna even kind of think.about the past

:(
Although I guess it's for the best. Seems like his early work came about through the pain of being unable to forget

>spell
>hell

>tfw mark kissed prime rachel gosling

How does Mark pull so much pussy? He is a seriously weird looking dude, he looked hot as fuck in the early 90s but even by the Rollercoaster sessions he looked like a monkey. Is this the power of being an alpha? Was he a Chad?
I don't have the picture of it but there's a picture of him and Anthony and some other guy in the studio for Rollercoaster and he looks like a crackhead.

In the middle of Fur Balls right now and I admit this thing is ripping me a new asshole.

Funny cuz it's true