BAL:Mancini stays hot with triple, 12th home run
LA:Jansen nets 15th save Sunday versus Reds
MLW:Nelson strikes out 10 in complete game win

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fGpHAyIhmmk?t=9m6s
youtube.com/watch?v=eO63Ih0UAWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that beating the Dodgers is equivalent to winning the World Series for Giants fans.

royals

>LMFAO LET'S GO PARTY WOOO GO CUBS I DON'T EVEN KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT BASEBALL MY RICH DADDY MADE ME LIKE THEM THO LOL COME ON GIRLS

First for the goat

DELET THIS NOW

Nahhh

He would look so much better in Dodger Blue. It's all that he ever wanted, to be the next great dodger 3B man.

who homers tonight brehs?

w-what

Is chris archer really that good? I don't watch the al and Jiminez got graded at 80 power I think. You don't see 80 often

judge and it's his last one of the year. he tears his shoulder in the process and once he comes back off the DL it's september and the yankees are below .500

>He would look so much better in Dodger Blue
>It's all that he ever wanted

My biggest fear, desu. That's why the Rockies have to win now. If they don't, he'll bolt to Cali the first chance he gets.

yankees dont even play today delete my life

I like Arenado, but he's got a ways to being the GOAT at the hot corner

Whatever happened to Tony Tulo?

Baseball is America’s sport. That is a fact that cannot be argued. The sport is as much a part of American legend as freedom, apple pie, and a gratuitous overuse of flag symbolism. Baseball is America, and America is baseball.
It’s not enough, though, to say that the sport is universally American. Some parts of it are more American than others, there can be no doubt. For example, the use of the designated hitter (DH) by the American League (AL) is assuredly un-American and potentially communistic in nature.
Today, though, I am here to inform which of the 30 active MLB stadiums is the most American. After thousands of man-hours of work, there was only one reasonable answer: Coors Field, home of the Colorado Rockies. If there’s one thing people love about sports, it’s action and offense. While a true fan will of course appreciate the finer intricacies of a clutch defensive play, any sports aficionado from the amateur to the truly dedicated will enjoy an exciting offensive moment. Baseball, more than most other sports, is a sport that rewards good defense, and it’s up to the batter to make an offensive play happen.
Coors Field, then, is surely where offense in baseball can have its day. One need only look to Sunday, the 18th of June in the 2017th year of the Lord, where Nolan Arenado, an athlete through-and-through, hit for the cycle while simultaneously walking off the pitiful San Francisco Giants with a 3 run homer. While nonbelievers often complain about Coors being a “hitter’s park”, one of baseball’s greatest strengths is the differing fields of play. Coors is but one of thirty, and its uniqueness is its greatness. A wide selection of food and drink, the wonderful fans, and the magnificent view of the Denver skyline also play a part in making Coors Field the best stadium in all of the majors.
The Rockies and Coors field were a match made in heaven, the clear leaders of the best division in baseball paired with the best ballpark known to man.

WHATever happened to Craig Vizio?

>Torres needs Tommy john

Yankees on kekicide watch

>Yankees announce Gleyber Torres needs Tommy John surgery on his left elbow

Baseball is a spics sport. The only thing keeping it American are Trout and Kershaw and they both represent Mexicans and Mexican colonies.

we outchea breh

lmao

sox bros where you at?
lmao

who /east bostob/ here?

Reminder that beating the Cubs is equivalent to winning the World Series for Dodgers fans

This years NL West isn't just the best division in baseball, it's the best division in the history of baseball.

remember how two years ago the NL Central had 3 teams at 100 wins?

>le furpuck is the only american sport
Fuck off Finnaboo

so close to them all being .600

Oh, I thought they all were over 100 wins. My bad.

Yeah but how many of those wins have the Rockies gotten off the Giants? We're fucking horrendous this year.

Dodgers will take the division unless we continue to hand deliver wins to the Rockies and losses/split series to the Dodgers. Beating the Dodgers is nothing for us, second nature except on Kershaw starts just like every year. But the Dodgers should be praying we stop rolling over dead to the Rockies.

What the fuck is this franchise doing?

Instead of rebuilding properly, they are back to being a mediocre franchise.

The reason they missed the playoffs for two decades straight was because they were too bad to be contenders, but not bad enough for top draft picks in order to build a contender.

Got to make those attendance shekels

The Dodgers get to play shit loads of games against bad teams so it evens out

You don't have to draft early to build a contender in baseball. The MLB draft is the biggest crapshoot of them all. It's no excuse.

They're one of the better teams in the AL right now.

They're at .485 and tied for 5th worst record in the AL. What do you mean?

Look at the first overall pick from 1990-2010. Now look at the 20th pick in that time span

You're more likely to find a star earlier on, yes.

1stros

Bottom seems more fun

>Bottom seems more fun
Found the Giants fan.

Wrong. The team I support is so bad it hopes it can be the Padres

The AL overall besides the Yankees, Red Sox, and Astros is a streaming pile of garbage. The Jays realistically can still make the playoffs.

Who is the David Lynch of baseball?

>drafting early is important

get a load of this /hoc/ casual

>Have family in Philly
>Have season tickets to the Phillies, 76ers and Eagles
>Spending thousands of dollars on shit teams
>Don't want to get rid of them because they can make a shit ton of money if/when they get good

I feel bad for them.

65% Connie Mack, 35% Bill Veeck

>the last time we won a ring I was a freshman in college

I can't cope guys this sucks we started off so well

im not even asking for a world series just a fucking playoff series shit

last time we won my dad was ploughing my mom, get in line

>mfw it would take a minimum of 16 world series wins for the next closest team to catch up

>Cubs won game 1 of the 1984 NLCS 13-0
How did San Diego recover?

Goat magic

by winning the series

>my dad was ploughing my mom
>get in line
Hmm, what does she look like?

>im not even asking for a world series just a fucking playoff series shit

You'll get a one game playoff against the Dbags in Coors Field where the Dbags rally in the 9th thanks to the high altitude and launch homer after homer leaving everyone extremely butthurt

nicole kidman in moulin rouge

lol padres already did the "top half of the last inning home run thing" against us in a one game playoff. Didnt work ;)
youtu.be/fGpHAyIhmmk?t=9m6s
9:06

youtube.com/watch?v=eO63Ih0UAWE

>typing "mlb" twice in the subject line
>the edition in the text and not in the subject line

BABBIES FIRST OP!!

Steve Garvey saved the Padres

>Bud Black still agrees that Matt Holliday never touched the plate

Lmoa

This tbqh this drought is killing me

edition goes in the text you animal

Dodgers having a good year and making the playoffs = first half of Mulholland Drive

Handing Kershaw the ball in the playoffs = unlocking the box and peeking inside

What happens after that = second half of Mulholland Drive

EVERY YEAR

GREAT JOB DODGERS

YOU ARE ART

SILENCIO

lmao trying to impersonate me to make me look bad. Stay obsessed.

I'm forever a legend here, it attracts the best posers possible.

Grady Sizemore was Mike Trout before his body turned to glass

Who are you and why do you have such a problem understanding movies?

you're the worst poster on the entire board
fuck off DG

discuss

Why is Ramirez running up so close to DeGrom during his pitching motion? That's dangerous.

hey porks
how was Masa Tanaka?

Jose Ramirez is a really good player

>mfw at this point in the year in 1998, McGwire had 33 home runs, Griffey had 28, and Sosa had 27

Surprisingly accurate

Interestingly enough, his meteoric rise didn't begin until he learned some great lessons from his baseball dad

what about Barry?

Barry didn't start playing baseball until 2001 dummy

based uribe

i went to a game in 2015 where he walked off the dodgers in citi, think it was like his 2nd game with the team

No that's Cargo Gonzales

oh right my b

deGrom had a good week during a shit season.
Congrats. It's fucking nothing

>tfw last time we 3 peated I was in middle school

season off Tanaka

why are japanese girls so ugly?

So now that the Yankees suck ass too, what are all the former Mets "fans" going to do?

Root for the Mets again duh

They all have the same unfortunate school girl hair cut.

Radiation fallout

i-is that hello project?

>next paycheck
>already rich
Hample is so stupid

Fucking squirrel needs to eat another elbow

i hope you enjoy Minnesota's #6 prospect! If you work hard enough you can get their 9th as well!