Going to Amsterdam in september. Any recommendations or tips on tourist traps would be appreciated desu

Going to Amsterdam in september. Any recommendations or tips on tourist traps would be appreciated desu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huis_Doorn
youtube.com/watch?v=AdtS1F3Zme4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPP*

Just following this bread to see how many times the words "degenerate" and "cuck" turn up.

Nice

Don't do drugs

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*

First thing to avoid is Amsterdam
Second thing to avoid is Amsterdam
Third thing to avoid is Amsterdam

If you have succesfully done that, avoid the following
>Coffee shops
>Red Light districts
>Canal tours

Have fun.

>meh tier
avoid coffee shops
avoid red light districts

>better tier
avoid the anne frank house

>god tier
avoid amsterdam altogether and go see fun places in the rest of the country

don't avoid the rijksmuseum

there is no real amsterdam experience without shrooms. just take some and mill about all day OP, you're gonna have a blast

I have no idea what people see in amsterdam
seems like the whole city was designed to be one intricate tourist trap

I have no trouble believing there's more interesting cities in dutchland.

It's seen as Sin City.

just do mushrooms and weed for the entire time and you'll be fine

I want to see Wilhelm's grave where is that

new church in Delft

I meant Wilhelm II but that also looks interesting

I'm pretty sure Willem II is buried there too

why are you interested in him in particular?

Then you have to go here.

Fug. I meant the house he lived in but kept saying his grave for some reason. Idk, just think he is an interesting guy and I like WW1 shit. Maybe I'll go step on a bomb in northern France for an even more immersive experience.

aaah i misunderstood you

i thought you were refering to king william the 2nd of the netherlands who was a pretty throwaway monarch by all means

Kaiser willhelm II was exiled to Doorn

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huis_Doorn

>tourist traps
Amsterdam is the tourist trap.

I got you mate
youtube.com/watch?v=AdtS1F3Zme4

Do what everyone does.
Visit the Red light district. It's a touristy thing you can go there with your wife or as a group of women, too. It's basically some prostitutes in display windows.
Visit a coffeeshop and get yourself some weed.
Do a bike tour. The city is beautiful especially the part that is build on the water.
Do a tour with a boat in the Grachten (channels).
In the supermarked buy yourself a variety of "Vla" try if you like one of these. It's genuinely Dutch ...from a German perspective.
Do crazy things the Dutch do.
-Eat Tomato soup from a vending machine.(If you are a daredevil)
-Eat "Frikandel" from a vending machine(If you are a daredevil)
-Eating meals from vending machines in General is percieved as a typical dutch phenomenon.

Eat dutch fries(it's just a big cut)
Eat fresh Poffertjes from marked of faire or so

Try a Dutch gas station....I mean petrol station...and complain that they don't sell Beer or alkohol at all...(Why ? Why? Why?)

Oh ya, don't speed in the Netherlands! not even rent a car at all, unless you are extremely carefull! Netherlands is all about bikes.
If you happen to rent a car, nonethless.
"let op drempels" is the code word for sleeping policemen in the netherlands. And they are everywhere. there is no flat roadway anywhere in the supposedly flat netherlands!

Buy stuff in factory outletts. Netherlands is a taxheaven!

I forgot you might also be interested in visiting the "Anne Frank House"
She lived there before the luck left her.

>seems like the whole city was designed to be one intricate tourist trap
Totally unlike Paris...That is like no tourist trap at all.

stay away from the mudslimes

>visiting the shithole that is kikesterdam

There is absolutely nothing wrong with amsterdam....

O wait everything is wrong with amsterdam.

You'd Better not be the fucking machine jew. Because that's one off my favorite posters.

I took a piss in the canal at red light district. Before I could let out the first drop there was some instant nigger standing beside me comparing his to mine.

Honestly don't spend too much time in Amsterdam itself. Take a day to see the Rijks- and van Goghmuseum and to fuck around in general, then visit other cities. Our public transport, although bitching about it is our national pastime, is great and visiting another city should be easy.
My tips are Den Haag, Utrecht , Rotterdam and Nijmegen if you're feeling adventurous.

It is a giant tourist trap. When you walk from the central station towards the Dam you get blasted with tourist attractions and giftshops so badly that you'd feel like a tourist even if you lived in the city.

What if you're only there for a weekend? So far the only things i know i want to see is bodyworld and vrolik museum

Then do the Rijks (absolute staple and the only staple actually worth visiting imho) and the two you mentioned. I seriously recommend checking out another city while you're there