New York fucking Times making an article about a goddamn tweet

New York fucking Times making an article about a goddamn tweet

I'm done

Shes good at deleting things.

Hillary "press delete and nuke that sheiit" Clinton

What did you expect from the current year?

>I'm done
Good, see you never Trumpoop.

kek, get this to the trump pr team.

"Can you do it for me, you have the proven experience in deleting digital data."

>New York fucking Times making an article about a goddamn tweet
>I'm done

They're all in bed together you idiot.

Yeah totally legit thousands of likes/retweets in a matter of minutes and articles all over the web in less than an hour about
>a fucking tweet.

Jewgle and other internet companies came together to fight trump. Expect more like this. It's going to get worse now its a head to head with Trump vs Clinton.

hillary and obama have a large number of bot followers

Apparently writers for NYT can't read.

wipe your twitter like i wipe my emails

You know what I never understood - why do corporations side with the current trend of liberal fuckery? These millenials they're trying to appeal to don't have any fucking money - why side with the democrats? Corporations only do things that are 'cool' if they're gonna make money. How much could this possibly be making them? I mean the thin veil that separates their corporate interest from the mainstream youth is already cringeworthy, but why put their whole reputation on the line for this?

why hasn't trump made a response to this yet what a cuck

It's not about making a good move right away.

It's about taking your time and finding the best move.

Bingo, smart guy.
I really believe this election cycle is going to cause me to suicide or run off into the forest and never return.

Big government = free money for good goy companies

Crowd-managed as fuck. Immediate botting, instant articles, everything.

Somewhere in a cramped office a bunch of hambeasted Clintoris drones were foaming at the mouth waiting for Trump to tweet something mildly negative, all so they could drop their focus group tested "maymay" tweet, then scrambling between the cardboard remnants of their last health foods shipment to signal the bots and okay the media connects.

You know it's true.

unreal. kek

>Trumpoop
Trump BTFO
he will never recover

He says a few days "I think Hillary should be in JAIL" and all she has is "Delete your account"
sounds like a regular newfag who loses a conversation

DELETE THIS

Shit like that can blow up in their face that is beyond repair

She is already the least trusted and authentic person in politics.

>why do corporations side with the current trend of liberal fuckery?

Follow the pyramid, open your left eye.