Have to pay tickets to go to temple

>have to pay tickets to go to temple
This can't be real. Also, do Jews and WASPs really don't get along? They both white so what's the big deal?

>Jews and wasps are both white

Jews took over once WASP's trust fund kids self imploded at the top of most industries. The guy who wolf of Wall Street is based on wrote a book about it.

>both white

theres only so much room so you have to sell tickets

>jews claim they have middle eastern heritage (they have, but only on the male side, not on the female side like is required by judaism)
>jews claim they're white (they aren't)
hmm

>WASP
??

Was Cheryl's dad an antisemite or at least butthurt that his daughter's husband wasn't Christian?

>Really wanted Larry to watch Passion of the Christ
>Wanted them to say Hallelujah instead of Mazel Tov at Larry and Cheryl's vow renewal
>Took the reality show survivor's side over the Holocaust survivor's when they were arguing

I'm sure some sensitive types might be tempted to claim anti-semitism, but it seemed more like honest stupidity to me.

WASPs don't get along with people who aren't WASPs, generally. Jews are the same.

Read a book.

"WASPs" seem to love and support jews. they even came to their rescue in ww2 and helped them combat palestenian militants before israel was formed. Jews on the other hand seem to think "WASPs" are stuck up and arrogant even though jews support a jewish apartheid state and practice nepotism in industries that they control. It's called projection. Jews are generally shitty people

It costs money to "belong" to a temple which basically just means you get access to certain services like Hebrew school for kids and what not.

High Holiday services (Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur) you need to buy tickets.

How does that muzzy dick taste bro? You have bought into their propaganda. Arabs in Israel have every right that Jews in Israel have.

Some Jewish people are the most kind and generous people there are. You would know that if you actually knew any Jews irl.

I'd sell them tickets too if i was a rabbi :^)

Sure buddy. When jews step in and do something about the isis genocide of christians across the entire levant and help the survivors set up their own christian nation then come back and talk to me about how nice and warm juden are. Until then i'm not really buying it

what show is this?

Yeah sure and they also never forced thousands of ethiopians to be forcefully sterilized lol

That hails back to when Rome occupied Jerusalem. The Rabbi charged shekels to worship in the temple on holy days.

Literally over a decade old tradition, kinda fucked.

>decade
Millenium

>dismissing oodles of history just because you know a couple of jews