I....I luv trab muzik... s-so manee bengers

I....I luv trab muzik... s-so manee bengers...

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_music
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

everybody below this line is gay

Mom, dad, I need to tell you something

yeah

everybody above this line is gay

>not appreciating bangers
>thinks his shitty garbage ass indie music is deeper when it's just as vapid in the end since it can't hit the refined, in-depth aspects of art music nor can it be true banger material like pop's supposed to be

kill yourslef my man

>if u dun liek my nigger rap u must liek crazy white boy music xD

you're mom xD

everything above this line is the big gay

I-i'm s....smort bcuz i listin 2 da trab muzik...

>not listening to trap for the bangers while listening to contemporary classical for the cerebral, engaging experience
I see we have some plebs here. No, please tell me how "god tier" Radiohead is for putting out some basic bitch chord progression that seems cool in a pop music format.

>g-guy... guys srsly trab is gud... is gud muzik

>not listening to trap for the bangers while listening to contemporary classical for the cerebral, engaging experience

>tfw you'd rather turn up to old digable planets and public enemy records

Your loss, guys. Don't say I didn't try to help you guys.

I really care about you, man. You gotta escape the cancer of indie shit on Sup Forums! Even a track like Travis Scott's Goosebumps has more harmonic variety than garbage like ITAOTS or most shit by The Smiths! Please, you can't fall for the cult of autists on here!

>you share a board with these people

Why so heartless, man? All I ever wanted was to give love and promoted true patrician taste. It is okay, you'll learn soon. You're probs young. Always keep in mind: contemporary classical, experimental music, trap music, and eurobeat's all that matters.

indie rock and metal sucks, atleast most of it,
how many neonazi white friends are post on 4chen?

You fell for the "dumb niggers can make good music" meme! Seek help and maybe you will stop liking trap. Trap is garbage music you see

plus you comes of a post-2016 4chin generation, literal 14 year old cunts so i dont care u a retard pooping around lmao fuck off fucking faggot

lol fucking poser do you usually enjoy acting black online

>inb4 im black u guise

^ is this a bait post lmao, not even a good one 4chen quality decreased i wonder why hahahahah

i know exactly the look of that (You) poster, le fedora teenager retard

leave the smiths out of this autistic conversation thanks

you're probably from brazil, you're not even remotely a good troll or anything bitch
just pathetic, good old time of 4xan is gone
its all urrr le Sup Forums fanboy

its too scary boy, wow

kill yourself motherfucker

>if you don't like trap you're baiting

the smiths is trash to be honest
or its categorized on the music 4 gay men desu

Every trap song is worse than the worst Smiths song

those pathetic replies dude just shut the fuck up already
ur boring

>people who type like this share your board
Just nuke this fucking website already

the smiths is worse, its anti-straigh, very unclassy soundtrack for soyboys, boi

>st-stob... stob makin fun of... trab. stob makin fun of trab

unendinng arguing 4xinner off yourself
mini Hitler

abortion remains

Uh ohh i'm defending anything you brainless faggot

sit down bitch

you're just a envious guy (gay)

Bye

Nah, you just stay too long in your basement to appreciate more extroverted music. That's why you gotta get out of there, my love!
Well, they are ass, their singer's an actual asshole, and that comes off int he pretentiousness of their music, too!. If you want actually danceable music why not listen to trap? If you want actually cerebral truly clever music why not listen to Ligeti or Lutoslawski instead of idiocy like "Some girls are bigger than others?"

>music is bad because the singers a dick
>trap
>name dropping composers
This is the apex of baitposts

>n-no... you are.. you are dum
my love
Gay

>refined, in-depth aspects of art music

define art you pseudo-intellectual

>music is bad because the singers a dick
It was one of the three reasons I gave if you could pay attention. But nah, you're too dumb to do even that. For which I feel sorry for you, I hope you get over garbage like The Smiths soon so you never do that again in your life!
Cool man, but I am straight. I can hook you up though tif you rock that way.

>doesn't know the formal definition of art music
>posts on a music forum
It's fucking embarrassing when somebody who knows how to google can probably know more about music than you at this point

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Art_music

I unironically don't even listen to the smiths but they're 100x better than any trap you could pull out of your ass

kill yourself

The Smiths are bad. Olus niche people that like indie rock too much are cringelords and looks like furries

The Smiths are awful in every way. Three chord rock with a few melodies in between is not different from generic shitty radio pop just because the surface aesthetic of it is a bit sadder.

this thread is hilarious

Trap is shallow party music. Rap fags dont like it being pointed out that they are complete morons

I agree with you
Still better than Trap

But at least trap has the benefit of being banger music, so that means it can deliver on a visceral end for casual/party listening. The Smiths can't even do that.

Trap music not EDM, Trap rap in the hands of producers lets say this time Metro Booming is infinitely more interesting than most indie rock and metal outhere is not even close.

The musicality that orbitates arround rap albums under trap rap influence are miles ahead any non-rap album.

Hip Hop as whole penetrates the greatest 90's, 2000's and 2010's most interesting, most successful and better musical acts

>But at least trap has the benefit of being banger music
This is the opposite of a benefit

Great music discussion all. I'm sure you're all happy with yourselves

That's up to you if you aren't social enough to understand the importance of more visceral, banger music in certain situations vs something more serious like Mario Davidovsky. But that's up to you, I guess. I think there's room in the world for both more complex, experimental music, and bangers. Better to be able to appreciate sweet and spicy rather than just sweet, right?

No, Trap Rap gave music much much interesting sounds than anything the smith or some the smithinian ever made.

Its just boring, "The Smiths", pffts..

in the tree of Trap Spaceghostpurp alone made more adventurous and rich music than any Morrissey (le gay cunt) related project.

Cry more sweet.

:*

indie rock is the shallowest shit ever...
not generallizing at but... these bands some of these bands are just ahahohohogo just mediocre fuck off

Nice blogpost faggot

there are many aims and uses with Trap music, its just more varied, and was applied multiple times in a more creative way to portray a better "indie rock" mood than indie rock

its just more rich than anything The Smiths (boring insipid simp flacid gay music) produced for real.

indie rock is dead

you are trying way too hard man.

trap is gay

>being homophobic
>in 2017
Stop being such an asocial loser