Numale wizards and where to cuck them

>numale wizards and where to cuck them

Wow, that sucked. Is there a bigger hack than J.K. Rowling?

numales have beards tattoos and a certain attitude.

newt was a humble bumbling animal expert.

the fat ugly old normalfag workingclassgent had a saucy whore at his beck and call and got the gary stu treatment.

pretty sure jk "dumpster diving before thriving" rowling is ourgal

>the gary stu treatment.

Nah, Kowalski was a pretty level headed dude. The only thing unrealistic about him was Queeni lusting after his cock, which she could read minds so she probably doesn't care about looks as much.

don't say Nah at me, im right, he lucked out of obliviation like 8 times, it was total gary stuism and you cannot deny it with a fucking Nah.

>ourgal

sorry, "bro," Sup Forums doesn't hate muslims. maybe you were looking for another board?

is that a woman or a man?

Yes.

I thought it was okay. Better than half of those HP movies.

>Is there a bigger hack than J.K. Rowling?

Akira Toriyama

It was pretty bad although it's absolute KINO compared to Dr Strange which I saw earlier this week

I hate Muslims immensely.

Why does this thing look so retarded?

Theres a difference between not hating muslims like most normal people and going out of your way to be an annoying validation seeking faggot about it. You sound like a dumb female from you kmow where

Because unlike marvel movies, they actually choose people based on their ability to act and what they do for the character as a whole. Pleb

I liked it XD

>when you make a thread just to have an excuse post that hilarious line you've been cooking up for hours

DCuck detected. Cry more faggot

greetings, reddit

For me, the title shoul've been
>Dr. Wholittle and the hunt for the Garbage Symbiote.

hahahahahahahah

>REMEMBER ME, EDDIE REDMAYNE?

How the fuck is he a numale?

This guy gets it.

Numales cover themselves in shitty tattoos, wear stupid shit and act like insufferable idiots.

This guy knew his stuff, dresses nicely and is a bit socially awkward.

What is wrong with you OP?

I think it's just an expectation now that someone on Sup Forums has to make a thread claiming any new movie as liberal jew leftist etc etc brainwashing blah blah

There must always be a shitposter

he will never forget that

he's just waiting to get big

It's much better than any marvel flick so you're wrong OP

How the hell is Newt a numale? He was just a bumbling anti social animal expert.

I don't remember him walking down the street with Starbucks coffee virtue signalling about him being a feminist, while posting on Twitter

>How the fuck is he a numale?

I haven't actually seen the movie, I just started this thread because I thought that was a funny line and it was also in line with my political beliefs.

A few more kicks and good old learned helplessness will keep him in line.

based
/ourguy/

How long did it take you to come up with this braibdead shitpost you started a thread with?

Not long, I was reading political tweets by JK Rowling that I disagreed with and it just popped into my head.

This nigga looks like someone cut off a person's face and stretched it onto a mannequin. His face looks stapled on.