'You were born in a Taco Bell': Trump's rhetoric fuels school bullies across US

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jun/09/california-primary-trump-rhetoric-school-bully

>The xenophobic spirit of the presumptive Republican nominee has led to playground spats and ugly exchanges in classrooms across the country

>Tracey Iglehart, a teacher at Rosa Parks elementary school in Berkeley, California, did not expect Donald Trump to show up on the playground.

>This was, after all, a school named after a civil rights hero in a progressive California enclave, with a melting pot of white, African American, Latino and Muslim students.

>That has not stopped some children from channeling and adopting the Republican presumptive nominee’s xenophobic rhetoric in playground spats and classroom exchanges.

>“They said things like ‘you’ll get deported’, ‘you weren’t born here’ and ‘you were born in a Taco Bell’,” said Iglehart, 49. “They may not know exactly what it means, but they know it’s powerful language.”

>Hearing it in Rosa Parks elementary, of all places, came as a shock. “Berkeley is not an area where there are Trump supporters. This is not the land of Trump.”

>They may not know exactly what it means, but they know it’s powerful language

>Yet the spirit of the GOP presidential candidate has surfaced here and, according to one study, in schools across the country.

>An online survey of approximately 2,000 K-12 teachers by the Southern Poverty Law Center found toxic political rhetoric invading elementary, middle and high schools, emboldening children to make racist taunts that leave others bewildered and anxious.

Trump supporters confirmed for literal children

top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sef6rJEVN6Y
lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/express-times/index.ssf/2014/11/pennsylvania_woman_offered_thr.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And they report nothing when white kids get beat up for being a cracker, really makes you think

That's the least you deserve for hundreds of years of oppression

>That has not stopped some children from channeling and adopting the Republican presumptive nominee’s xenophobic rhetoric in playground spats and classroom exchanges.
lol, now Donald Trump is responsible for school yard bullies?

>born in a taco bell
Mysides, this is fucking great.

Muslim isn't a race.

It's someone who is a follower of the religion of Islam.

Arabs, Middle Eastern, North African. When did Muslim start meaning people from a country or continent of origin?

>things that never happened

Classic journalism is dead

Also didn't HuffPo have to delete a bunch of articles from a writer who basically made things up?

T. Shlomo shekelberg

I think it's great. The younger generation are turning away from liberalism. The future may have a beam of hope after all.

Words don't count as bullying you fucking leaf.

This is nothing new. We used to run around the playground singing "nigger nigger chicken dinner" and slapping the black students with jump ropes while yelling "Your name is Toby"

It's just now the schools think bullying is bad and everyone is soft as shit.

Smart phones were a mistake

As far as I can tell (in what little worldly experience I have), that belief a distinctly American naivety. Most religions are not decoupled from ethnicity the way non-Catholic Christianity in America is.

>blaming racism on Trump

People didn't start hating Mexicans because of the first republican primary. And children will hate and bully other children for literally any reason, especially if it's in a way adults tell them not to.

get this trending brothers.

youtube.com/watch?v=sef6rJEVN6Y

this is the youth under Obama and the Jews watch

MAKE BULLYING GREAT AGAIN

We've meme'd our way into liberal indoctrinated schools. Boys, we're making it happen.

wisdom from the mouths of babes

Oh fuck off, my family got here 3 generations ago, as did most American families. Few original families from back then are still alive.

Trumpjugend when?

because its a catch all term for various muds from that entire region.

I told a black girl from NY she was born in a trash can in third grade and I had to write a letter apologizing to her. She ended up robbing someone and is currently in jail.

>During the course of the robbery, Kieran allegedly stole an Xbox game console, video games and hydrocodone, a narcotic pain reliever.

lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/express-times/index.ssf/2014/11/pennsylvania_woman_offered_thr.html

Knee those little bastards in the face

>Rosa Parks elementary
>"This is not an area with trump supporters"
Real headline should be "Niglets get redpilled".

>you was not born here

but that's true. and hows that offensive?

>xenophobic rhetoric in playground spats and classroom exchanges.
so crossing the border without permission is okay because its not xenophobic?

Do kids use the cuck word?

Imagine an elementary school teacher having to look up what a cuck is

>Cause and effect is whatever I say it is.

Root of superstition and religion.

>'You were born in a Taco Bell'

literally BTFO

like theres no comeback for that

FUCK ALL SPICS

There was a home economics teacher who had to google what a queef was

>You were born in a taco bell
The future of bantz is alive and well in the next generation.

>Rosa Parks elementary
>60% white

>need government to deal with little kids

What a time to be alive?

Since muzzies tried genociding anyone not muslim from northern Africa and the ME

top kek. you should see f your teacher can be found and email or show her that. then tell her to eat shit and die.

> The Guardian
> Berkeley, California

who cares just stop posting this shit

that's brety gud for California senpai

I never thought we were winning the culture war.
This is glorious.

Berkeley, Rosa Parks, SPLC…and, a leaf, besides.

Don't you have a company of striking nigger hottentots to feed.

Pure leftist agitprop…zzzzz

Uhh, kids were saying this shit 30 years ago too.

What's fucking new?

Wait, children? Being subhuman? How shocking.

Not an argument

>xenophobic
you know what triggers me the most? those fucking stupid words.
xenophilia doesnt fucking exist. having the natural born curiosity of every single ape/ monkey doesnt fucking mean we want to spread our ass-cheeks to niggers. that fucking mind bending idiocy of
>people are curious about foreign and new stuff
>they must love it
is so fucking retarded.

> you were born in taco bell

Based children, I say. Nearly as based as Palestinian children.

>tfw she had a massive crush on you
>that comment totally destroyed her leaving her sexually confused and angry
>she had no other choice but to turn to a life of crime in an attempt to alleviate her own pain
>to inflict that same pain of loss into others that you inflicted into her

you did this user, V& is coming

>The linguistic professor said comments such as “build the wall” and “this is America, speak English” damaged Latino children. “It’s as if they have a toxic identity that needs to be walled off.”

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK, HUH?