Post pics of you with whores on instagram

>wad of $100s
>"accidentally" drop box of Magnum condoms
>imply monster dong

buy a sack with a dollar sign on it

And grow a big beard to hide your weak girly chin

buy everyone a Sup Forums pass

youtube.com/watch?v=s7mT4JR3Qr4

That depends. Do you want to look nouveau riche or old money?

buy a 4k tv duh

nouveau

Flashy jewelry and a Lamborghini. Always order dom perignon. Aim for max floor space when house hunting.

buy movies

Make videos of the bookshelves in your garage.
Show that you have the money for material things, but like KNAWLEDGE even more.

Is it true that in the USA it's ok or even cool to show off money?

For niggers and insecure faggots, it's the norm.

However, for the very rich, sometimes their very existence might seem like "showing off" even though it is not.

Kind of. You need to be able to pull off whatever vibe you're going for. Like making it rain in the club only works if you've got the look and the squad to go with it.

You don't show off money, money shows off you

People who stay rich don't make it rain in shitty clubs and don't worry about "squads" and "looks" like some wannabe rapper or apethlete .

wat

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Fit as much cash as you can into a dufflebag and walk around a ghetto

have you met a billionaire? when you are making 200k a day in passive income you can literally do what you want, all those rules are for poor people

Rich people who are not artists or athletes are boring as fuck and usually turn rich after their 40s (if they are self-made)

The only exception would be people at Sillicon Valley, but most of them are turbo-nerds

>rapper or apethlete
Mad some nigger fucked your wife? lmao

The OP says "how do I show off money", not "Give me sound financial advise".

78% of the National Felon League and 60% of the NBA go bankrupt or are under financial stress in just two years and five years, respectively, after their retirement

how many nigger billionaires do you know?

>rich for life
>actually leaving legacy for kids
>boring

>muh dick
t. nigger

I assumed he wasn't a basketball-american and wanted to flaunt money in a somewhat respectable way.

Maybe Rich Kids of Instagram might give you ideas.

I already asked that up here

Not exactly, you didn't.
Nouveau isn't inherently trashy. And old money isn't inherently respectable, although they usually correlate.

I live in Milan i'm not american ....

go it some pasta

kys if true

>I live in Milan i'm not american ....
>Italian
>has money

What's the point of being rich if you ain't spending it like it didn't matter?

a sense of security I guess

If you have to ask, you don't deserve to be/won't be rich long enough to worry about it.

Having money on the bank don't make you rich

Doing what you want no matter what is what make you rich

Some people consider their personal and family legacy. If you inherited wealth you might not consider your money to be truly yours, you may see it as your fathers legacy and your children's birthright.

House
Yacht
Cars
Clothes
Food
Owning something like a sports team or a building

That what poor people think makes you rich.

enlighten us oh great one

You seen House of Cards? Remember that old guy at season 1 who runs for vice president?

He had billions but was an old fuck married to an old woman and living in a normal house and never doing anything with the money but knowing he has it. That's not being rich

Money is like power, you only have it when you use it

lel, using a Hollyjew show as proof of power and money. I know it's Sup Forums, but wew! okay lad.

It was just an example and it was an example from one of the most popular shows on a television board

What the fuck is wrong with you, you got the idea but you still bitching about it

Poor people who get money make garish displays of wealth because they feel like they have to prove something.
A person who is born into money more than likely won't feel the need to advertise it.

Poor people with money will buy a Rolex because that's a brand that other poor people will recognize. Old money will buy a Patek Philippe because they appreciate the attention to detail.

Build a tower in New York City.

It's a stupid example and a stupid premise.
Don't say retarded things and people won't "bitch" about them.

Otherwise, fuck off to Plebbit if you can't handle it.

Patek Philippe is for old people

Again, you are confusing being moderate with being a boring old fuck

>wrist jew
>in 2016

Use it to destabilize an entire continent. That'll impress some cute girls.