What went wrong?

What went wrong?

I don't use this word a lot, but the show is too pretentious.

You're literally not intelligent enough to understand it. This is not meant as an insult, but as an observation of a fact

>tfw too intelligent for Westworld

maeve

Everything? Only thing this show has going for it is the high production value

>when one character singlehandedly ruins the entire show
Bravo Nolan

I never watched it

Really, it's the Maeve-felix-Sylvester thread. I imagine somewhere in an early draft it was Delores and they decided to split the character.

>Maeve
>The chink scientist
>Awful editing
>Pacing way too fast
>Modern songs on piano player

The negresse storyline is so boring. Was it added to pander to the low iq crowd?

Posting a horror sized PNG was part of your meme?
'too' should've been 'to', though

wtf

Maeve's story is one of the better ones.

I think you should kill yourself.

>8 episodes in and they still haven't revealed ford's narrative or what the maze is about
>everything else is literal filler
weeeeeeeeeeew

Not enough Maeve torpedo tits.

here's your (you)

They were building Delores to be the transcendental robit, but suddenly the black took the lead. Maeve's character sucks, it was a bad idea to make her a MC.

It's bad because she's black amirite?

They said they have planned for like 5 seasons. Probably we only get the/an robot uprising for the cliffhanger

The same thing that went wrong with the 21st century.

Forced diversity.

Black
old
woman

No the storyline is just poorly written and acted

>>Black chick with "british" accent who's respected by everyone and has a maximum IQ

Diversity is the bane of quality

one more (you)? okay but only because it's you bait-kun

this
>house of the rising sun starts playing
>mfw

>Forced diversity.
that's a synonym to JeeJew Abrams

making the shrink ray too damn obvious

>>famous songs performed by new artists
they did that to in the Leftovers too. Cringefest

hat

that black chick

All flaws made up for by Jeffrey Wright.
>"Just one more thing. Have you ever asked me to do anything like this before? ...Hurt someone?"
>"No. No, of course not."
>Elsiechoke.
>Mammories Deleted.
Bernardkino.

Also I'm not sure what you fags are so upset about with Sandy Newton. She's not going to lead a robot uprising. She's gonna get chopped up at the end of S1 or reassigned. It'll be an Icarus parrallel: she flew top close to the sun by setting her IQ to 20.

It feels like nothing has happened in the past 6 episodes. Every Maeve scene is exactly the same. The Will/Dolores scenes are adding nothing to the story. Theresa's arc was complete nonsense.

There are no likeable characters aside from MIB, but he isnt given enough screen time to carry the show.

Liking the nu artists better than the original is worse

They keep dragging out this mystery shit, which is why the plot as barely progressed. Let's say will is Mib, it doesn't make the show any better, it doesn't change anything in the grand scheme of things. The show also spends too much time on the dream shit, we already have Delores, we don't need Maeve. Those scenes could've been used for more quieter character moments which is what the show is lacking. The only real interesting thing is Arnold, Mib, and ford maze shit. We've barely learned anything, this where the show should shine but they want to drag it out as long as possible. Shouldn't be surprised since it Abrams is a hack

Will is the MiB from the past. Calling it.

>>>/reddit/

Maeve is literally awful, but who is worse is the chink scientist. If he isn't a robot, he has to be the most illogical and infuriating beta that has ever graced how screens.

wtf i hate you now

You should check dem doubles and see the light, maeve arc is the worst part of the whole show, every time I see the asian cuck and the other guy I cringe so hard.
>Give me everything I ask even if I'm unable to harm you
Maybe they'll hide away every single pointy thing so she can't.....nope
>Ok..we are gonna leave all these potential weapons laying around
>Now I can hurt and even kill you
>Ok...

What is this shrink ray meme about? Is it the because of the hologram map thing?

Guys why the fuck is the drama side of HBO so shit now? I don't get it.

They genuinely used to have top of the line material, and now it's all boring filler crap.

at least sillicon valley and veep are still great but i miss shit like six feet under, deadwood, sopranos, the wire and so on.

>it's a "Sup Forums gets triggered because there is an inteligent character which is both female and black at the same time" episode

jeez, should've seen that coming...

>it's another desperate bait post

who'd have thunk it

it literally makes no fucking sense.

it would have made more sense to do that with teddies character or fucking DELOREZ

The HBO namebrand wore off and everyone realized it's just an okay show.

All the talent left for greener pastures.

movies, other tv networks (fx, netflix, amc and stars)

It's a good quality show, dunno why so many people here are mad.

>It's a good quality show

that doesn't mean anything

photon torpedos, i assume

This show feels like about 8 different movies shoved together and forced to tread water because their share of screentime is too short for any significant developments and the writers want to milk the show for as many seasons as possible.

That's every show since...LOST? What was the first tv show to totally abandon episodic structure and just write from one twist/revelation/scene of sex or violence to the next?

GoT is far worse at it than Westworld though. I hate 9/10 tv dramas for their horrible structure and pacing but Westworld has been pretty good. No clue where it can go next season though, I feel like there's only 5 episodes left of content max

Not enough tits imo

>the show hasn't wrapped up every single storyline
>in the first season
people on Sup Forums are just going in the opposite direction after having once liked (or disliked as contrarians) Lost

>MiB supposedly mad rich
>can't just task people with going into westworld to find out about the maze for him

riiight...