What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Tbffj_04cI
youtu.be/gH2P0jbpx8A?t=6s
strawpoll.me/11730851
strawpoll.me/11730867
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wind guardian levy Oscar

it what he says when he pulls into a gas station. Daniel Radcliffe has had an actual mental breakdown adn thinks he has magical powers

>Expel your anus

WTF?!

Ween't you paying any attention? It's a magic spell. If it works, America invades your country.

>expelling hebrewium

>killing spell
>abracadabra

Then what was that chocolate frog?

>fluidius ejaculus

would it work?

FLIPENDO

>the most dangerous and deadly prison is called
>alakazam

I think the correct spell is "abortus". The minister of magic changed it in 2011 because so many british slags kept mispronouncing it.

>el justo forcememeum

He is expecting you to be lubed up with a bit of KY jelly when he gets to your house tonight.

nono, I don't mean the "fetus deletus" spell
I mean "ejaculus creamicus" spell

>dat PS1 game
Ah, memories.....

My favorite was azkaban for ps2. For some reason both the game and the movie are my favorites.
the gba games are pretty good
inb4 go back to Sup Forumseddit

Ohh you mean the "ejecto mayonnaisum" spell. A timeless classic.

>Phallus extendicus!
Ez 12 inch penis

>CARPE RETRACTUM
>RICTUSEMPRA
>SPONGIFY

Are these spells even canon?

youtube.com/watch?v=6Tbffj_04cI

Can we all agree the CGI in the Harry Potter movies have always been great? This movie is almost a decade old and the effects are still good.

>menus unfunnyus
Xd what does this meame?

>rectumsempra

Why would Snape come up with something like this? And why exactly did Harry use it when the name clearly implies that it isn't your typical curse?

Because Harry is a moron.

Rictusempra is, it's a tickling jinx. Childish bullshit desu. Also, finally as of the cursed child, flippendo is cannon. Best thing about that DOGSHIT book.

Kek

The spell summons Jihadis to decapitate his enemies.

>movie came out 4 years ago
>"dude a decade lmao xD"

youtu.be/gH2P0jbpx8A?t=6s

it's true

>Dumbledore vs Voldermort fight was more impressive than Harry vs Voldermort thanks to IMAX

Seriously how lame was the final showdown? Hurr durr lets just sit down and point wands and each other

EAT SLUGS

>2007
>4 years ago

Friendly reminder to V O T E

Please vote
>What HP film is the BEST?
strawpoll.me/11730851

>What HP film is the WORST?
strawpoll.me/11730867

Why would you make two separate strawpolls while the first one shows both the best and the worst movies.

That there'll be blood.

I was thinking about making a combined score,
so best votes are +x and worst votes are -x
Feel it becomes more accurate then, since strawpoll doesn't support "rate this from 1 to 10" type of polling

Actually you don't need to rank them to know which one people think is the worst. That's how statistical averages work, bro. If you look at both polls, they're almost the complete inverse of each other. The movie people think is the worst is also the movie that's the least likely to gain a vote in the first poll.

True...

He was trying to cast a spell in the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody, just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

What spell pays off your alimony ?

Rectum? Damn near killed him!

RECTUMSEMPRA

I don't really care about the trolling in the bottom part of the picture, however putting Hamlet in low tier and Joyce's Ulysses in middle, all below utter trash like The GReat Gatsby and Les Miserables shows how fucking retarded whoever made that image is.

Quentin is a brilliant mind

Ulysses > God-Tier

Yes, my name is Nabokov.

>6 people voted Half-Blood Prince the best of the Potter films

what the fuck?

>sherbert lemon

>Finally get memed into taking those retarded pottermore tests
>My house is Hufflepuff
>My expecting petroleum is a fucking salmon

JUST

> Put into House "literally no interesting traits and predestined obsurity" Hufflepuff

Might as well end your life

SLYTHERIN MASTER RACE
Patronus was a Bernese Mountain Dog

Really, that's your complaint and not that a fucking moron like Ayn Rand is in the God Tier list?

DID SOMEONE SAY PETROLEUM

Hufflepuff is actually the most redpilled house. They are basically the Switzerland of Hogwarts. No friends, but also no enemies.

WELL DONE VOLDEMORT, HOWEVER

the thing is these movies are considered unmagical trash in britain
you, the american, only find them interesting because of the zany accents and lingo
harry potter is to britain what fast and furious is to america and viced-versa

STRECHO LEGSIUM

Not winguardian levioSAH
It's wingawdian levioSAWWWWWWWWWWW

>sorted into Slytherin
>my petrolo is a fucking Crow
bet u wish u were this goffick

>tfw you realize the spells are based on fire, water, air and earth

I got Slytherin but I forgot my petroleum

>What kind of patronus you want, senpai?

Get on my level.

Is every patronus gay as fuck

I've done the test with different accounts a dozen times and always ended up with shit like dogs, rodents and sealife

I want a lion or some shit man

No shit you fucking retard

>hufflepuff

Stay irrelevant

can i do that pottermore test WITHOUT having to register on some stupid ass pottermore website?

>get on my level
>hufflepuff
id rather not

Harry's is a stag, I want you to realize the implications of that
>The term Stag cuckold differs from the usual use of the term cuckold. According to Sage Vivant, author of the book 'Your Erotic Personality', Stag cuckolds are typically heterosexual men who get off on the idea of their wives or girlfriends being with other men but do not really fit the historical term cuckold. Many such men dislike the term cuckold because society has denigrated its meaning, making it a shameful thing.

>first try
>get this

GET ON MY LEVEL YOU KEK

FUCK YOU

Stay rat you fucking plebshit

just post the fucking link already

>Been waiting for a verification email for 40 minutes

It was the best fight because they actually used spells and shit and not just that retarded PEW PEW laser beams shit they do in all the other movies

Fucking kek

Cmon man.... Well atleast im not a fucking hufflepuff.

Literally riding the Tiger right now

Wild boars are fucking dangerous user

My Patronus is a based Osprey and I'm in Ravenclaw.

>Not liking boars
Boars are fucking hardcore you dumb nigger

i had it for PC. i played it again over the summer for the first time since I bought it over 10 years ago. Its okay but not great

FLLIIIIPEEENDO
FLIPENDO
>miss a jump by .2 m
WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
EY ITS ME PEEVES
OI ITS GEORGE WE NEED SOME BEANS

I'll learn to love it I guess.

Dolphins are at least hot

>ywn visit the Bean Bonus Room

>sorted slytherin back in the day when this first came out
>try it again now
>gryffindor
wot

Boars need to be exterminated

>Dun Mare
I'm ok with this.

probably some lib c/ck tier shit

They've been trying for like 30 years where I live, it's not easy

What Ilvermorny house you in? Thunderbird here

Anyway, why didn't they just shoot Waldemart with a hunting rifle?

Wampus mah nigga. Represents the soul. Favours warriors.

Muh horcruxes

It's avada kedavra

>Voldermort actually looks creepy as fuck.

What happened? He looked no where near that good in 7 and 8.

What would happen if you turned the Earth into a Portkey?

>This fight
>They actually use spells

>Final fight between Voldemort and Harry
>They just shoot wandguns at each other and then do the conjoined beams at the end