Dennis rodman rescued a fucking potato

>dennis rodman rescued a fucking potato

Why do athletes even bother?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mjDgb-k4VXw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_Jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally why would anybody go to north korea?

>a jew

Because Jews are retarded mongs.

to make an edgy documentary

They offer weird shit like that at my uni too like go to South Africa and Cuba on a boat and attend lectures by Noam Chomsky

Oh thank god, I thought this kid was white for a second

to be able to brag

>Bro I was totally in North Korea and shit
>Was freakin' awesome bro
>Have you ever been to North Korea? No? Ah well, guess it's not for everyone, you have to have some balls to go there, there's some crazy shit going on there brah

fuck off back to Sup Forums

Do they also offer tours through Detroit or is that a bit too extreme?

is this the same kid who wailed and cried like a bitch when he got sentenced?

It's time to nuke North Korea. And make it best Korea. North Korea World Cup, when brahs?

naw, I just get sick of German Muslims and American teens getting their kicks by shitting up the boards with this shit. It belongs in Sup Forums, as you know.

>criticizes Sup Forums
>makes Sup Forums post

Bit inconsistent there, Ahmed al-Leafi

>Otto Warm Beer

german genetics, everyone

Yes. Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=mjDgb-k4VXw

jewish ashkeNAZI genetics you mean

Rodman is a true American Hero

How did he die?

>Kike finance major from a prestigious university

Good, one less Investment Banker in the world

He probably had a stroke while being held captive. There are no signs of physical violence

first, stop being obessed about Jews
secondly, no Jewish parents would give their kid this much of a German name like Otto

No real German would ever accept being named after the concept of warm beer

He must be Jewish.

lmao

sure

hopefully north korea sent him back with something extremely contagious

>hopefully

>>>/fbi/

like communism

the fuk he was only 23? hes looks atleast 35

that's what life in north korea does to you

1 hour in America is 7 years in N korea

>killing him
>when they could have brainwashed him into spreading communism like the chinese did with american pows
shit kim, get your shit together

It was a five day tour. There were like ten other students there with him but he was detained at the airport. You're not even a little bit curious about North Korea desu?

>but he was detained at the airport
wasn't he the shitter who stole a sign as a "souvenir" for his church?

Today a German poster impressed me.

>holiday in North Korea
>be a right American and try to steal some propaganda shit for whatever reason
>surprise! a sperg country spergs out over some frivolity like this.

as if murricans have no survival instinct.

if you know anything about this case, he clearly didn't steal shit. it was made up by NK and the only "evidence" is a grainy video of some tall gook faggot "stealing" the poster

>b,b,but he confessed

you would too if you had a fucking gun to your head. a confession under duress is not upheld in a court of law, a real one anyways

fuck those nips

B R A V O N O L A N

North Korea is unironically the safest country to visit, not even memeing. Tours are so controlled and stage managed that nothing will happen to you unless you end up doing stupid shit like stealing a sign which you are repeatedly told not to do. I went through Young Pioneer Tours like he did and thousands of others do every year and I never felt in danger once. It's horrible what happened but they give you a whole day of briefing pretty much before entering and you'd have to be an idiot to ignore it.

what did it actually happen though? mind control gone wrong?

He was CIA.

>You're not even a little bit curious about North Korea desu?
And what does the heavily linear North Korea tour offer your curiosity? People's statements afterwards are always the same
>In a nice hotel far away from the actual people
>Go to the sterile, propped up stores/events they host in hopes you're stupid enough to fall for it
>'But bro you could totally feel a creepy vibe brah, their eyes were dead inside yet still begging for my help bro....I had some crazy times there. Oh I and totally saw some rurial people, the way we waved at each other man...sombre.'

Probably suffocation by plastic bag, it's a common torture technique over there. I'm guessing they kept it on a bit too long and turned him into a vegetable.

>i'm supposed to believe some random on Sup Forums, on a sports, board, ended up going to north korea using the same company that he did

>an American doesn't believe people travel

Wow, what a surprise. Thousands of people visit every year, it's not like it's some difficult country to visit.

accident while skiing in north korea

they tortured him to force him to admit his crime, apparently he admitted that his plan was to destroy the system from within and show how fallible north korea was, or something ridiculous like that.

they went a bit too far

Because Drew Scanlon is my husbando

schumi please

Trump will put those gooks in their place like he promised with the Saudis right?

>Thousands of people visit North Korea each year

thousands out of 7 billion people.
I'm supposed to believe you were one of 5,000 british visitors? Post proof

>cries in court, loses all dignity, brings shame upon America
>goes to Korean prison, gets tortured and dies anyway

Yikes!

Ya I kinda feel bad for him. Not sure why

I feel bad for him too. He's a fool for trying something in North Korea, but he was still so young and seem to have a good life in front of him. When you're young, you do some foolish stuff but this moron did it in a place where you could pay an extreme high price for such foolishness as he became the living proof of that.Watching him cry in court made me forget he was 21 at that time, but watching some young boy of 8 instead. Missing his save home, his friends and family. I would probably be mostly heartbroken about how much pain I caused to them.

>the fuk he was only 23? hes looks atleast 35

A lot captured "civilians" in foreign lands are usually CIA operatives having a bad day. He could be in his late twenties, and the last name "Warm beer" is simply his fake identity. Heck, I even stole the name. I'm now "Warmbier" in Xbox Live and Steam.

>i'm supposed to believe this is the face of a 22-year old

HAHAHA, remember when his white privilege card got denied? fucking GOLD!! got treated just like any other whore... hahahhaha

truth mode: expert

America are such pussies these days. The stopped based Hitler but they can't even wipe out a nation of subhumans.

Unless this whole thing is a set up by the illuminati to start a war with the little yellow cunts and finally clear them off the planet once and for all...

He's right though. If you go to Asia as part of a western tour you are shown fake shit left and right. They wouldn't show you the real deal because it's not good for their image. This happens all across China and North Korea.
South Koreans have nothing to hide so they show you the real deal. Japanese don't even let you see things, reserved for Japanese eyes only especially when it comes to Agriculture and Business

>>i'm supposed to believe this is the face of a 22-year old

CIA brah... Dude, provably has a nice bonus in his bank account just waiting for him. and not to mention a huge pay raise and promotion. Mission accomplished

they're scared of china

although the chinese are getting growingly impatient with the north koreans as well

he might be dead but at least he wasn't this retarded: matthew miller left to north korea to seek political asylum, ended up being arrested and sent to labor camp moving stones.

based norks

I feel like I read a post like that before.

He's been free for a few years, why doesn't he write a book or is he shit scared?

well he is either a legit spy or a complete mental case, so he doesn't want more publicity or unable to actually write a book.

Korea should be united right now. Truman was a fucking pussy and didn't want to fight the chinks. Orders for Douglas MacArthur to hold at the 38th parallel. He told Truman to blow it out his ass and marched his troops all the way up to the chink border killing gooks everywhere. When they had the gooks pressed to the border the chinks sent in 100 gorillion men and Truman wouldn't authorize reinforcements nor nuclear weapons. The Americans were slowly pushed back to the 38th parallel.

Poor military leadership and planning was why Vietnam was a disaster. Wasn't until the 80s that the US began to clean up its act again militarily.

Yeah nuclear holocaust was clearly the best option there

Kek, why does that fat gook love Dennis Rodman so much? What a mark.

Dumb white boy worked himself into a shoot.

I'll be scared for life of being smeared some toxic gel on my face by a random asian girl when you least expect it.

>all these idiots saying he tried to steal something
Lmao in the "evidence" video you can't even see the "criminal" outside of body shape, and it's clear the "criminal" didn't have the same body frame as this guy

Just North Korea trying to stick it to the evil Americans

It's honestly unbelievable that the world hasn't been destroyed yet when people like you decide who gets control of Americas nuclear weapons

obviously people like him don't have the final say seeing as they've never been used

>visit foreign country
>act like a nigger
>get arrested for acting like a nigger
>amerifats get butthurt and defend your ""freedom"" of being a nigger

lmao

Not him but he's right about Korea, and we wouldn't have a genocidal manlet with nuclear weapons aimed at South Korea and Japan if we were allowed to push the commies back

>wanting to use nuclear weapons in a proxy war with soviet russia
We really need to do something about americans

I never agreed with the use of nuclear weapons part of his post, just the part where McArthur got denied reinforcements

Also even if we did use nukes in the 1950s where the fuck would the USSR use them with awful strategic bombers and no missiles? Start WW3 in Europe over some gooks? Get real

Russia would have existed for another 40 years remembering the precedent set that nuclear escalation is alright. I don't like the idea of a cold war when one side has already used nukes against the other

What kind of name is Otto warmbeer? It sounds fake as fuck, like the kind of name you would see on a Sup Forums reply to mock someone's nationality.

I've seen americans sporting a 30y.o face when they are entering college.
There's something in your water bro

How did he become a vegetable? Beaten?

>all these dumb euroshits actually believe he stole a poster

>people actually fell for the imprisoned student meme

Obviously he's CIA

>he's cia
>rodman is a big guy
oh shit

what he do

what else did he do, oh great wise massa????

He knew it was like a death sentence to him. I want to see how you would react tough guy

Not true. There were/are a lot of german jews that had/have ordinary surnames. Just look at this list: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_German_Jews

>literally why would anybody go to north korea?

going is one thing, but going and breaking the law is just brainless. sure, stealing a sign isn't the biggest deal in the world but remember civil disobedience is still disobedience.

i don't wish death on anyone, but he should've known better. like it or not you gotta respect the laws of other countries when traveling there. if a foreign traveler defaced/damage or otherwise stole from a us site and got caught while visiting, they'd face a consequence too as in any other place.
play stupid games win stupid prizes...

kek

>phillipines sinks american ship
>north korea kidnaps american men
>china swims everywhere it wants

where is the strong america gone?

To steal precious posters

>why would anybody like things I don't like?

Anyone who thinks he actually stole something is delusional. Go look at the evidence they have: a nice 240p video of a tiny guy touching the poster and a confession to a bunch of other things clearly after stress.

I don't buy the 22 year old college student shit but that's way more believable than the evidence of the "theft".

Chances are 50/50

Could really be that he stole something but they don't have working video surveillance so they just did an reenactment