Did he just win the election?

THE MADMAN DID IT

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741007091947556864
breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2015/11/09/audit-shows-hillary-clinton-fake-twitter-followers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HOLY FUCK ITS REAL

These god forsaken niggers will still elect that whore

HOLY FUCK THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN.

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/741007091947556864

MEMES

C A N T S T U M P
A
N
T

S
T
U
M
P

DELET DIS

>less than 10k retweets
She's breaking 200k, weak as shit

Not only are our memes reality but the presidential election is a twitter bantz war.

Praise kek

>tweet has been up for 4 minutes

lol @ you thinking those are organic #s

Decent comeback, not world-shattering but good enough.

Sorry. Trump doesn't use bots. =)

It's brilliant. He gets the last word and Hillary can not respond as it would bring more attention to his point about Hillary deleting 33k emails that are now in the hands of the Chinese and Russians that the U.S government have no idea what they're about.

>Sorry. Trump doesn't use bots. =)
that's right. he uses illegals.

how long did it take your staff of 823 goyim to think that one up, Schlomo?

holy fuck, it's real. How can he be so fucking based??

If he uses illegals why would he tell us he wants to deport them. Saying he is lying is not an argument.

Hillary is playing checkers
Don is playing Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

kek

hillary retweets come from literally bangladeshis hired by the HIDF to get paid $0.02 per retweet.

is there a way to prove bots re-tweeted it? can you view the accounts of who fav/liked a comment on twitter

Hillary unites people, not like trump

BTFO

It's great to see such unification in the democratic party

He won it long ago. Most dems don't even like hillary.

>If he uses illegals why would he tell us he wants to deport them. Saying he is lying is not an argument.
you act as if him using illegals isnt established fact.

Demoshits btfo

How angry would you be Sup Forums if they were using your name to twitter bot Shillary?
Like on that Simpsons episode.

its an amazing comeback you stupid cuck.

Did he knowingly hire them? If they gave fake documents there is no way of knowing. Also he doesn't necessarily know how contractors hire people.

It's a decent comeback, but I don't even understand how "DELETE YRSELF" is a sick burn on her part

Like, people are tweeting it ironically because it sucks so much
Like MAKES YOU THINK...

lol awesome, almost exactly the same response i wanted him to make.

Was this a trap from hillary? It feels like Trump just kicked in an open door.

>anything to explain away (((The donalds))) errors.

shills will do WHATEVER it takes to make you believe they're winning

media's in bed with hillary, remember

>ut I don't even understand how "DELETE YRSELF" is a sick burn on her part

It's a classic woman's insult. Your testosterone levels need to be below a certain threshold to find it funny.

Hillary united retards.

It's a nigger twitter normie meme.

It screams that all of her tweets are carefully crafted by a team of social media experts for maximum memery. That and the fact that most of the favs and retweets are bot accounts.

CAN'T

SHILLARY BTFO

good points Sweden.

Is it possible to see who has retweeted and liked these posts? Does Twitter give you a break down like Facebook does? (I don't use twitter so I don't know).

It'd be interesting to make up an infographic with these paid accounts Hillary has been using to prop up her numbers. Just scan each list for the same person and see if they have any twitter activity at all besides liking and retweeting her posts. Then start checking account creating dates, I bet they're all identical or within a few days of each other.

Then just send it to Trump and let him go to town with it. Show everyone that Hillary is pathetic as fuck and has to buy support.

it's a joke about bots, amigo

breitbart.com/hillary-clinton/2015/11/09/audit-shows-hillary-clinton-fake-twitter-followers/

Hillary has had focus groups and stuff trying this tweet out and also hired Indian/Bangladeshi bots to retweet it, so it isn't necessarily a trap, but I think it'll backfire after Trump's response. He'll get the last word again and she won't be able to respond.

She has definitely been waiting for an opportunity to tweet this.

Gotcha.

Trump responded to the bait calmly and appropriately. Now, egged on by his loyal supporters, but frustrated with the disproportionate amount of attention, let's see what racial or gender group he offends next.

This shit is heavier than that fake tweet that was going around. Hill Shills BTFO

If you click "Retweets" you can see a list, but you can never get a full list, you need to scroll through it manually.

Someone with computer knowledge might be able to extract it, like they do with the Twitter audits, but it's definitely Turkish/Indian/Bangladeshi bot accounts for the most part.

Can
>823 people
be a new meme?

HOLY FUCK CALL THR POLICE IM WATCHING A MAN COMMIT MURDER

yes it will become one

Just look at all of her other tweets. Not even close to having the same amount of retweets. Trumps tweets are all favorites or retweeted around the same numbers.

I've been sick with a cold, sore throat, etc and laughing is pretty painful. This was worth it.

>1,906,500 of them might be fakes
wew

Hillary has gone full internets. Trumps campaign is finished.

In other words Trump has a moderate, unchanging cadre of loyal hangers-on who follow his every word regardless of any substance or merit whereas Hilary is able to command an avalanche of support that as a rule don't generally follow this petty twitter narrative but will chime in when they think it's important..

Guess which one translates to better election turnout. Hint: Sanders knows.

Delete your account

Anyone else rally enjoy that we are in the age where world leaders can shit-talk each online on the world stage?

the media isnt pushing his tweet

DELETE THIS

lol slaveowners loved fucking black women too.

putting your dick in something doesn't mean you aren't racist as fuck.

Weak. Should have been, "Right after you go to prison. Witness!"

>Simpsons
>episode

I too have been noticing people in East Asia, India and remote parts of Africa posting comments on FB in client English with coherent left wing opinions on CNN comments then vanishing.

If she at least tells the cia what in the emails and everything, she shouldn't be arrested.

>slaveowner
>automatically racist

Nah, Africans still practice slavery. Are they racist against themselves?

Implying less powerful people would get the same treatment if they cooperated. Bitch deserves to rot in a black site along with every other state secret leaker excluding whistleblowers.

racism is a social construct

Hahaha holy shit that's so fucking fake numbers. You can't look me in the eye and say 100K actual people did that

he would have done okay with just the e-mails

now it's clear that Trump himself admits that his staff is tiny compared to hers. Running for prez is something YUUUGE.

A quarter million in 3 hours. The media will run with this and try to paint it as everyone rallying behind Hillary to stop Trump.

Here it comes. You have to understand that with Hillary's supporters, the deleted emails don't matter. They are a cult, and the only thing that exists is what they say exists. Using reality to debate them will fail.

She had the same 2 hours ago. Ran out of bots or what?

Holy shit the shilling is real

as is gender

Man look at that live feed. Most of those are talking shit about hillary, SHE IS FUCKING DOOMED

DELETE THIS

Jesus, those numbers are embarrassingly fake

What were her interns thinking?

where are his deleted tax returns

Manufactured controversy.

I wonder if Applied Memetics had any part in this or if they just hired some firm to do the retweeting.

But isn't that exactly what happened?

i favorited the tweet, but for the wrong reason. i assume a majority of them are the same, or bots.

It took 5 minutes, drumpf.

Timestamps are a thing.

DELET THIS

Memes are strong in this one.

Lol

Really makes you think...

>11:27

everyone should send this to trump on twitter and tell him to expose the bots along with that article from breitbart with the twitter audit.

Go to Twitter.com

type in #deleteyouraccount in search

Read the Hillary supporters saying that her tweet "Delete Your Account" is stumping Trump

MFW

It's a bunch of women acting like a super hot fire clip.

awesome post, and sick repeating digits

Sweden finally does something cool

>let's see what racial or gender group he offends next.

You mean lets see what group the media says should be offended next