Which TV personality had the best post-election meltdown?

Which TV personality had the best post-election meltdown?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdwyZliwXkU
youtube.com/watch?v=MXxGPDBRUzs
youtube.com/watch?v=7px6iKQj-g4
youtu.be/-N1-aZMfS_c
youtube.com/watch?v=i2qvMri81wk
youtube.com/watch?v=QQly01LLe-I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not technically TV,but watching the Young Turks practically implode was pretty good.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZdwyZliwXkU

Definitely John Oliver. He ended the finale episode of this season by literally blowing up the CURRENT YEAR. Can't top that

Chris Matthews
youtube.com/watch?v=MXxGPDBRUzs

Young Turks had the funniest ones.

final lash out from drumpfkins before jill stein foils their election fraud trickery

The young turks meltdown is the best video of 2016.
True masterpiece.

it's really boring t bee h. Not much happening, they're just disappointed

>old irrelevant bitch desperate for attention.
Where is this shit going to go? She's only looking into Trump won states for some reason
We have Clinton employees on camera saying they have and will commit voter fraud.
If they find any it will most likely be those.
If more clinton votes are found, then every other state will have to be recounted.
If Clinton is found to be the winner, then there will be a petition to recount the recount, because if the original count was faulty and fraudulent then there is no reason why the recount will be too.
Then we just go round and round in circles until civil war breaks out.

The reason Hillary isn't calling for a recount is because she knows she's guilty of voter fraud in those states. If that were to ever come to light she would be ruined. The way things currently are she comes across as less of a loser. Jill Stein probably knows as well, and she knows Hillary will never call for a recount so all the money she is raising will be for the Green Party (Jill Stein) war chest in 2020. That's it. She's basically ripping off retarded Hillary voters.

Clinton is clearly using Jill Stein as a proxy to call for the recount. I'm sure that's where Jill got all the money.

No man, there's the transition from smugness and celebration, to uncertainty, then to fear and in the end in the to impotent anger.

The character development and the palette of sentiments, not even scripted could have been so perfect.

The armenian chick's drunken rant deserves some kind of award as the best comedy act of 2016.

>I was like, waiting in line to vote, when these two straight white christian males wearing Make America Great Again hats were standing behind me, literally being openly sexist/racist/homophobic/transphobic/islamaphobic/terroristphobic/mexicanphobic/clintonphobic, like seriously, out loud, everyone could hear them, and I was like could you guys like, shut the fuck up? and they did, and everyone applauded me, this was a thing that actually happened, and this is why, like, Hillary will win.

>If that were to ever come to light she would be ruined.
unlike now?

No. Jill's using those retards for bank. What would she need money for a recount? Recounts never even result in a different outcome anyway (see 2000).

Stein hates Clinton though. What could have tempted her over to her side?
The only real evidence of collusion is that she is only requesting a recounts in teh Trump won states, even though New Hampshire was won by Clinton by a narrower margin and she's not calling of a recount there.

DESU I don't know what the fuck Jill is doing but she's a complete space cadet so maybe she doesn't have motivation.

She hasn't initiated a recount. The deadline already up for Wisconsin anyway. Pennsylvania wasn't close enough to call for a recount. Two were already done in Michigan. Even the lamestream media doesn't seem to care, because they know it won't happen.

John Oliver had the most revealing, guy is just a complete nutjob.

youtube.com/watch?v=7px6iKQj-g4

this guy analyzed it pretty well.

Why do they need 4.5m for a recount? Sounds like a thing that if enough support should be free and done by the government or whatever.

It's a cash grab by Jill Stein, she doesn't actually need the money, but people will give it to her anyway because they're shabbos goys.

>(((Stein)))

I thought the young turks took it rather well, 'cept for the anaslut.

worst ones i've seen are maybe seth meyers or joss whedon, big crybaby rants from both of them and they still are going weeks later.

>Trump supporter doesn't like Hilary because "egregious moral and political failings"

>all the money she is raising will be for the Green Party (Jill Stein) war chest in 2020
but it has to get spent paying for the recount

2016, what a great year. What a great year.

Seriously looking forward to 2016: Episode II: 2017

Matthews is an asshole but everything he said there is right and he seems cool about it. Maddow is trying hard not to meltdown though.

>...

(still me, not samefagging, just adding something)

I think 2017 will be in many way a rehash of 2017: the establishment and the media gaslighting\attacking Trump like crazy, but end of the year is going to be another decisive, epic Trump win.

The real world seems cool now, but it seems like it's going to be like an endless repeat of the goku vs frieza formula: a year long fight of twist and turns but where eventually our golden haired hero wins

Is that what the presidential election is to you? An anime battle?

This nigger gets it. TYT breakdown should be up for an academy award.

Thanks for sharing that video.

For me, watching people meticulously dissect propaganda and horrible arguments is like watching one of those "most satisfying video" videos.

Being someone with slight progressive/liberal tendencies is truly fucking unbearable sometimes here. I'm just waiting for you bastards to reap what you sow.

>mfw Ana admitted she had to go take a 30 minute break to get drunk and she was replaced on the livestream by an even dumber slut

well yes.

Warmongering is kind of a big deal, talking bad about hollywood sluts? Not so much.

Guy, I'm a super leftist liberal, tho I call myself centrist, and I'm having the time of my life watching the Hillary crybabies.

Meh. I'm pretty optimistic. Trump is painted by libshits and stormfags as fascist but he's just a 90s style democrat.

I don't really support him that much, but I think that it will make for some interesting media.

God I hated that woman
>the only reason she's not winning is because she's a woman
>only reason
You can see the others are so tempted to say something.

>progressive
>liberal

Drop the identity politics m8, it didn't help the """""left""""" and sure as hell won't help the right.

Just focus on you and do what you want because you want to do it

Yup, I had to give it to them on that at least. I just wish one of them had called her out on it

they had the same character development of DBZ villains

this entire election was like watching a dbz arc- media and establishment: villain (smug, then uncertain, then fearful, then anger, then some last minute gimmick attack that simply fails)
Trump: Goku
We: The people\goku allies giving energy for the final energy sphere attack.

>Hates Clinton
>Helping her steal the election
>Acting as her proxy in calling for a recount

6.5/10 banter

The way people reacted you'd think Trump was gonna send everyone that wasn't a white male to concentration camps or something.

The worst part is that there are people who actually think that.

The part is that he won't do it

He won't? wtf? I hate trump now

they actually did.

the joke doesnt even stop there because right now they are losing their shit trying to brand Trump a liar because he doesnt want to make true on the "promises" they think he made.

>the worst part is that he won't do it

Is the latest episode of Last Week Tonight already in the net? Where can I watch it?

So i mean, where's the accountability anymore. Honestly, the guy talked a ton of shit, and obviously he's not going to deliver on it, but is that all it takes now, just talking shit? Like, you really don't have to have any substance anymore? It's just entirely facade now? What the fuck why do you want that?

My point exactly

Probably banter but proving point

Jeez, an American politician lying to the people to gain favour and flip flop on his policies?

Who woulda thought?

>Not being centre-right and pragmatic when need to be

He won't deliver, he's already back tracked and flip flopped
. I'm just more concerned of the idpol from left and right.

>not just being pragmatic
>or rejecting idpol entirely

May not like Trump that much but even I don't understand why some libshits would hate him. Fuck it, I'm left wing and even I admire the man for actually calling out fundamentalist Islam as being an ideology which impedes on the liberties of others.

>I was waiting in line to vote, and there were two young Turkish people in front of me, and within five minutes they'd both denied the Armenian genocide. This is the world we live in

>the final energy sphere attack

you mean the spirit bomb?

Castro was so butthurt that he died on Black Friday.

You'd think with over 600 assassination attempts he'd have died sooner.

Ah well, here's to him.

Cheers.

*clinks autistic imaginary beer bottle with you*

Haha, autism.

>Jill Stein

She always sided in favor of Trump over Hillary during the election. Notice how the calls for the recounts were not by Hillarys camp. Jill is doing this so she can go full Bernie "NO REFUNDS" Sanders and get a new house

The best kind

ffs those jewish politicians gathering donations have discovered the perfect Ponzi scheme

There was a better longer video of this but I can't find it

In a normal world, I'd be considered a lefty liberal, but since politics have shifted hard left and right, it's hard to call myself that. Im a nationalist, and I think it's important to be with globalism growing stronger and stronger.

probably this one
youtu.be/-N1-aZMfS_c

>Armenian
>in a show called the Young Turks

Yes thanks bruh

Don't get spooked user. There are better ways to fight globalist Neo liberal policies that fuck over the working class.

And how about all those people who thought Obama would make the country a leftist utopia? Don't get fooled into thinking there's any depth to how people vote; it truly is a bunch of people who get faint impressions of the candidates who decide on the direction of our country. You use the word "anymore," but I doubt you have an accurate recollection of any past elections. This shit isn't new, although Trump is certainly a new type of candidate. Even the Jackson comparisons miss the mark. I think Trump has the potential to make some positive changes that are viewed as evil by liberals since he has shown no regard for their feelings. Build a wall - which would not be controversial fifteen years ago -, deport more illegals, get our shit out of the middle east, reduce welfare benefits, etc. There are plenty more things I wouldn't mind seeing done, but those are some non-pc things that maybe Trump can accomplish, and I doubt many others could/would. It's optimistic, and I sound like a brainwashed infowars retard, but he does have some good potential, just like Obama.

kek

Samantha bee had the worst, she went on some stupid rant about how white people ruined America. I don't get it, are white liberals programmed to hate themselves

>being a tv fan
>watching liberal talk show hosts parade their smug know-it-all superiority for months before the election
>not enjoying their shock and disbelief afterwards

it's like you don't even like tv, famalam

it doesn't matter what your politics are, that shit's hilarious

even jon stewart said the country that elected trump is also the country that elected obama

They're phonies, they think hating whites will get minorities to like them, which results in good brownie points with other liberals.
When every argument is lost by being called a racist, having brown people like you makes you immune to criticism in their world.

>even jon stewart said the country that elected trump is also the country that elected obama

But that doesn't matter. All those swing states that were ignored by Hillary but who voted in the black man are racist because they didn't vote for the white women

>You can see the others are so tempted to say something.
Please. TYT has their head so far up the ass of identity politics there's no way they'd call her on that. Hell, she's not on TYT right now and they're still perpetuating that narrative.

>labeling yourself at all

Na m8, just do what you want to do. I agree with things from the left and the right, know why? because i'm not fucking autistic. I love the fact trump won btw, the meltdown is hilarious.

Elections need to have more stakes for voters.

If the person you vote for gets impeached, it needs to be transferable to anyone who voted for them. If the person you vote for gets sued, it needs to be transferable to anyone who voted for them. If the person you voted for commits war crimes, anyone who voted for them should have to serve their prison sentence.

They need to really vouch for the candidate.

I'm not saying everyone should put up $100 on who they were voting for, and if that person loses it should go to anyone who voted for the loser, but at least it introduces sacrifice into the game.

>progressive
More liek regressive amirite?

>jill stein

literally who?

>Fuck it, I'm left wing and even I admire the man for actually calling out fundamentalist Islam as being an ideology which impedes on the liberties of others.

Then you admire Trump for standing up to the regressive left, the people who continuously apologize for primitive cultures.

does he have a picture of Milo behind him?

Shocking footage of the event

for the winner*

Is this really Sup Forumss idea of humor? No wonder there aren't any conservative comedy shows

It's a 15-year-old's idea of humor. Note the use of "roundhouse kick."

oh wow its almost like literally every other politician in the history of mankind or something FUCKING DRUMPFKINS

Did any of them actually melt down? The ones I saw just dialled up the snark to 11

>The Sublimely Magnificent Jecht Shot Mk II

>ywn see the the hosts cry on election night

>the spirit bomb

you mean the genki dama?

youtube.com/watch?v=i2qvMri81wk

This guy was pissed

Van Jones crying

youtube.com/watch?v=QQly01LLe-I

No, your liberal tears are Sup Forums's idea of humor.

underrated

Oliver easily, he blew up the current year

Oliver is special.