Team has been one of the worst in NBA history over the past few years because owners want to keep the player salaries...

>team has been one of the worst in NBA history over the past few years because owners want to keep the player salaries low too save money
>play it off as "le process" and convince the fans its just all part of some grand plan
>5 years later all they have for their trouble is a bunch of injured busts
>fans still literally worship hinkie and actually believe the team wont be a complete failure again this year
>some even think they will win a ring down the road(lol)

are philadelphians, dare I say it, the most retarded fans in the entire world? Like, I almost feel bad for them at this point, but it's just too damn hilarious.

2/10 try harder next time

Yes.

Millennials are the fucking worst. Oh wow, one top draft pick. Want a fucking cookie? You still took a shortcut and didn't work as hard to get there.

>No one is particularly alpha.
>Everyone tries to shortcut their way to success without going through the lumps.
>All the players are soft-spoken and autistic, except Embiid who's an attention-whoring beanstalk
>Most entitled team in NBA history to be
>The """face"" of the franchise is a literal autist who never knew anything close to a struggle in life. If he never made it into the NBA, he would've been JUST fine if his crippling autism wasn't a factor due to his inability to take care of his knee
>His buttbuddy memechuck brother is another rich kid of a millionaire basketball player who tries too hard to act like a spacey pothead, but really is covering up the fact he has absolutely no fucking personality besides being a fucking spacey pothead and fucks kangaroos
>Their """""defensive""""" anchor is a cringey attention-whoring nigger piece of shit who literally spews Reddit memes on Twitter and IRL but somehow is perpetually made of glass just like the rest of this """team"""
>their ex-GM is worshipped all across Reddit and an obese neckbeard larper roleplays at him while r/NBA jizzes in their collective pants
>Their coach is a loudmouth SJW who can't keep his fucking mouth shut when it comes to things that don't involve basketball. Let's see how he would react if any of his family members got killed by terrorists.

Not to mention this might be the most millennial team of all fucking time, and everyone fucking hates millennials. Absolutely nothing of value will be lost when this team is contracted from the NBA.

You don't have to call everything you don't like "bait," kiddo. This isn't Reddit.

Name one thing that is wrong in my post.

biggest scam in pro sports

Nothing, just ignore Philly nu-males. They're fucking parasites and deserve a fate much worse than the Memeiors when they crash and burn.

Phillyfags generally seem pretty jaded in other sports, I doubt they unironically expect the 6ers to be good.

after this draft they'll have taken the consensus best player 3/5 years

>actually believing an autist with a bum leg is the next LeBron
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WEW LAD

Not long ago LeBron was the massively overrated "King with no Ring", and Kobe was the true GOAT. Westbrook was carrying Durant, and Harden was Melo 2.0. Kyrie was overrated because he was a good kid on a bad team, and the Raptors would never become a contender.

I'll entertain you. Sam Hinkie entered a situation where his team has no future, very little current talent, and not a lot in the way of draft picks. The only options they had were to tear everything down and stockpile picks in hopes of getting a star, no surefire bet. Or toil in contention for the 8 seed like the Pistons. And not even Piston fans want the current Pistons.

Loud minority ruins our image. Most of us don't throw snowballs at Santa. If you ask the majority of us, we're cautiously optimistic about the sixers, but realize that even with grabbing top rated draft talent, the chances of actually winning titles with this formula is slim. Maybe 20%

>implying the Raptors are or ever were a legitimate contender

Oh, you're just memeing. gotcha

What's the appropriate formula? Trading for a superstar like Chris Webber? Or overpaying for a "superstar" like Elton Brand?

Name 1 year where they had a legitimate shot

the last 3. Sorry, your memes aren't reality

Hold on, let me get a le laughing picture out of the way

>The craptors beating both the Cavs and Warriors in 2017
Sure, IM the memer

>Sure, IM the memer
glad you admit it

BS. Generally, most Philly fans are stupidly optimistic about any of the teams that have a decent shot at making the playoffs, especially the Iggles. This is goaded on by circlejerks with friends and local media. Most fans who actually follow the Sixers will predict playoffs, but if there's a 3 game losing streak, the same people will act as if the FO is full of terrorists. Fire Colangelo, RoCo was never good to begin with, Josh Harris is a Jew, etc etc.

>Michael Carter-Williams (RoY)

>Local media
most internet savvy people here HATE the local media.

"""internet savvy people""" still eat the same shit that the Eskins and Cataldis spew, even if they curse the names who spew it.

I have NEVER met a person that takes them seriously under the age of 50. And even then, like half of those do. More often then not I see those names coupled with "Look at what THIS moron said". So please, knock it off

You're missing the point. It's not about whether anyone listens to them. The same BS optimistic talking points that the local media uses are what the fanbase uses, even if they refuse to identify with the talking heads. How many people go to Lincoln Financial or The Center every year and buy season tix bc the Eagles won another FA super bowl or because this is finally the non-tanking year? You're delusional if you claim the majority aren't delusional.

it's only been 3 years

>How many people go to Lincoln Financial or The Center every year and buy season tix bc the Eagles won another FA super bowl or because this is finally the non-tanking year?
Very few because the Eagles season ticket are on a very long waiting list, and there's about 7 season ticket holders for the 76ers

t. someone who has had 76ers season tickets for longer than he's been alive

It's more than 7. Don't tell me you don't remember being buying into this kind of dreck.

Those players were pre tank and dumpster band aids while they were still trying to win(when we were over paying players like Iggy to stay) I'm talking purely about the summer league staring roster years we've been trying. It's not a guaranteed championship formula, but still better than the 0% chance we had before

>31 NBA games played between their 3 "all stars"

Dream Team 2.0

False.
Dario Saric and TJ McConnell were healthy nearly the entire season.

I see you listen to our sports talk radio. I'm sure people who have 8 hours to wait on hold are definitely the best and brightest of out citizens

>implying the attitude is restricted to WIP drones

Wow two white role players didn't get injured one whole season!

Why are people hyping up the 6ers? They're literally the Timberwolves of the Eest, except with a more shitty core of players.

He meant their 3 "all-stars" only played 31 games together you dumb shit.

>white role players
First page of Google won't do you justice, kids.

this tbqh.

It kinda is though. The radio is a flame that's draws those morons. People who call the radio are generally idiots with no one to listen to their dribble.

The media hypes it up because there isn't much else going on in the major sports. You get maybe a day or two from events like the PGA Tour, then it's right back to the NBA draft.

it's fun

What the fuck fans have to do with anything? When were they not fucked over by owners/league in multitude of ways? Stupid optimism is a powerfull drug, what other choice blue pillers have?
But that FO stupidity is legendary. I was waiting for their crash but not because of mean spirit. "Hey guys I solved dynamic system and gonna tell you all that I'm the smartest guy in the room" morons deserve it every time. It's one thing to indetify edge to your opponents and maximize it, but have they ever ask themselves where this edge originates? It's right in the mix of all the things NBA don't want to be in spotlight. Owner favored rookie contracts, top picks in draft being worth losing for and stupid loyalty bonuses for future contracts for team that drafted player. Everybody put emphasis on first two, but it's actually the third one that is the key. NBA has big unspoken problem with shit teams and shit owners+FO so they need loyalty as a shield meme to protect them from players and fans. You exclude Jordan, Kobe, Duncan, Dirk who were all in good hands and you get completely different picture for what players should do with loyalty meme. Fans get connection with player that excludes shit owner from equation (see Oklahoma and Westbrook and how mad they are at... Durant???). It's separate big topic of discussion, but Hinkie was like "Hey, why don't we expose this whole thing and show fans and players how shitty FO+Owners can REALLY be". There's a reason they thought they can't sign superstars before tanking and they can't sign ANYBODY now. There's a reason they don't fleece stupid GM's mid season. There's a reason commisaro shut it down and they'll probably try to sign at least bench players/vets this offseason. But how much of a nerd you got to be to not forsee this shit storm with your cute scheme. It's commie league, nobody will tolerate abusers who simultaneously expose NBA well kept secrets and hurt their already damaged non TV/digital income.

test

People who hate the process are just unwilling to admit how broken the NBA has become. The game us dominated by a small handful of franchise players. If you don't have one, you have no shot at a championship. The sixers are doing what teams have to do to get these franchise players. If you hate what the sixers are doing, petition the league to change the rules.

The 6serd traded garbage for draft picks. I think what they did makes sense p0

this. during this time the sixers have sucked

THE SAME 2 TEAM PLAYED EACHOTHER IN THE FINALS!

3 YEARS IN A ROW

WHO CARES THEY SUCKED DURING THIS TIME OF SHIT.