youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs
youtube.com/watch?v=xt_65k-gv1U
youtube.com/watch?v=xly6-YButlk
youtube.com/watch?v=80sCcPGF7KU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anything with Beat Takeshi

The Dark Knight Rises

Interstellar in IMAX.

Not even memeing, best cinema experience of my life.

Probably The Exorcist or Alien.

I wish I could watch these in theaters again. All amazing.

Enter the Void
Tree of Life
The Fountain

dun dun dun dun

actually this. even though something happened between TDK and TDKR where he stopped caring or something I still liked as a conclusion and enjoyed the real stunts even if they look sort of hollow.
has more to do with the time it was released than anything else - when anti city banker/elite feeling was as feverish irl as it was in the movie.

Yea, Enter the Void was amazing in theaters just for the aesthetic of the film. Love was good as well, kind of wish I saw it 3D.

Anyone seen Love in 3D?

>Not giving the real reason

Star Wars.
The red wedding episode of GoT
The Prestige
Citizen Kane

>the wailing
that ending fucked me up good, i want to be that disturbed by something again but not in a martyrs, serbian film way

No really. I still remember the entire experience like it was yesterday. No movie has ever got me literally out of my seat like it did.

Witcher 3

better kino just in the trailers compared to the shit we see in movie theatres

youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs

youtube.com/watch?v=xt_65k-gv1U

youtube.com/watch?v=xly6-YButlk

I got to see a re-screning of Blade Runner last year, fuuuuck it was the best thing ever

Breaking Bad
Inception
LOTR
Hateful Eight

L O S T

although not a movie, but still

>LOTR
I hope when I'm old there will be a good remastered version of the extended cut and that I'll have dementia so I can watch them for the first time over and over again.

I like to walk around town with that spooky Sicario music on a loop in my headphones. Makes me believe that everyone I pass on the way to the shops might be a cartel member.

just happy i saw it in theatre

which one ? I don't really remember the soundtrack of the movie

The first Saw movie.

Saw it in the cinema just on a whim with my friends when we were bored. Was entertaining enough throughout, but I'll never forget the moment when the 'dead body' stood up, with Zeps Jigsaw tape playing, and the music winding up, I've never heard a cinema full of people gasp and sit up in their seats until then or ever since. It caught everyone off guard and the film ended brilliantly.

The Saw series is pretty much shit, but that moment in the cinema was truly amazing.

Moulin Rouge!

youtube.com/watch?v=80sCcPGF7KU

What's wrong with his eyes?

Anything related to crones were GOAT except their deaths. Their theme was top notch too.

thisss

The Matrix

wish they would have been the main villain of the game instead of shitty fucking elves

That's just his face.