These birds are considered a good sort in Australia

>These birds are considered a good sort in Australia
Why is Australian network television so shit?

Also this is the best encapsulation of Australia imitating American success and utterly failing I've found youtube.com/watch?v=3kgLo8vudXg

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtonight.com.au/2016/11/report-rove-to-revive-late-night-show-at-nine.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

only retards watch television

i watched some of their performance on mute them walking down the walkway with their titties jigglin all crazy - wowee they have their boobs out and they're sisters!

They were actually prosthetic tits glued over their real ones.

whaaaat

Their first album is a guilty pleasure of mine
...why?

anorexic people don't have tits

> birds
confirmed for Britfag

sorry they aren't drunken, flabby-titted pale chinless inbred mutants with teeth that point in eleven different directions at once and a Toremalinos suntan in a V where the cleavage would meet if they were wearing a push-up bra, which they aren't isn't, so their tits are dangling down where around their belly-button would be if their pot belly didn't put THAT down near their clit.

okay, subject-tense agreement there, but seriously, British women are why so many British men move to Australia.

they should gain some weight

Ours ain't that much better; they're quickly becoming basically reject SoCal girls.

>British women are why so many British men move to Australia.

This doesn't happen m8. I agree with the rest though.

>but seriously, British women are why so many British men move to Australia.
Why do all the chinks move there though?

then why are there so many fuckin' Poms in front of me in the dole queue? they used to run the trade unions because of their expertise in whining and complaining about everything, but the trade unions aren't a thing any more.

they tried to buy the entire country, but didn't have enough money, so they're buying West Australia one pig-iron ingot at a time, and slowly filling the country up with Chinese until there is a majority and then they'll vote to give the country to China. for free. all the non-chinese will have to move to New Zealand.

Wogs have never been a good sort.

bong here. Yeah we are an ugly nation, but the epitome of American beauty isn't true beauty. Give me a Slavic/French/Spanish/Italian/Greek/Middle-Eastern/Paki girl over an American any day.

can you do a picture of them without glue tits?

>Give me a Slavic/French/Spanish/Italian/Greek/Middle-Eastern/Paki girl over an American any day.

you guys never really got over losing your empire, did you? never mind. all those minorities you treated like shit are now moving back to England and will displace you poor Angles into the ocean. then they'll declare Sharia law.

>all those minorities you treated like shit are now moving back to England

Good, give me some of that Paki poon. British women are ugly as fuck and stuck up.

Because anyone with talent who wants a career in film/tv moves to America.
All that's left here are the arteestic faggots who think anyone wants to watch them masturbate for 90 minutes, and reality TV grunts.

>Why is Australian network television so shit?

Almost all reality TV is just women crying over houses or cooking or some shit. Australian Reality shows are cancer and I don't know how anyone can enjoy those pieces of shit.

Are you guys ready for Rove to come back in 2017?
tvtonight.com.au/2016/11/report-rove-to-revive-late-night-show-at-nine.html

And they insist on showing that shit 4 fucking nights a week, where nothing happens anyway
Reminder The Project existing is all Roves fault

>British women are ugly as fuck and stuck up.

Maybe if you live on a council estate. In my fairly middle class area there's a lot of really pretty girls.

It's like saying all British men are fat ugly pigs. Yes, many are, but if you just go one level above that and enter the lower-middle class people are decent.

Fuck that cunt, everything he touches turns to cancer

Oh British men are ugly too but not as ugly as the women. And the middle class women aren't much better looking than the chavs. I live in Bristol which is full of rahs and while we do have a lot of decent looking women, because they're above average they think they're 10s.

You do sound like a guy who hates women because they won't fuck him.

Plus there's nothing wrong with average women if you like spending time with them and you have a laugh.

Maybe you're spending time around the wrong people?

>You sound like a guy who hates women because they won't fuck him

No I'm a guy who works with and has met women from all over the world and happens to find them more attractive and engaging and generally up for a laugh than British women. It's just my opinion though. Most of the women I've slept with are British and white anyway so it's not like I'm refusing to sleep with them just cause they're below average internationally.

>ITT people arguing about very specific yet subjective traits of a mass population of people based on where they live
I've come to expect autism from Sup Forums, but this is just /r9k/-sad.

They're a shit mix of American and British culture without the success, what do you expect