A lot of people hated the look of the tattoos, but does he really look better without them...

A lot of people hated the look of the tattoos, but does he really look better without them? Or are there any edits of better looking tattoos around?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/08/ike-barinholtz-was-sexually-menaced-by-leto.html
youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go
youtube.com/watch?v=cNdB5-A9O7g
youtube.com/watch?v=_HEoqLdy10Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i hate the fact that he stole Marilyn Manson's teeth. that, and he didn't really bring anything new to the role. that, and he was only onscreen for a few minutes. that, and he acted like an entitled pretentious shit during the filming while claiming he was "getting into character".

I got used to them.
He's also a cute.

don't forget MUH MUH HARLEY MY SWEETEST CUTEST BESTEST HARLEY IN THE WHOLE WORLD HARLEY HARLEY HARLEY

Still hating on Leto? Let it go, Ledgerfags.

He is so cute indeed

Romero is better than both of those fags

HAHAHAHA
I'M SO CRAZY LOOK AT ME LMAO
His performance looks mor like someone pretending to be crazy than an actual crazy person.

>i hate the fact that he stole Marilyn Manson's teeth
What about James Franco's? In fact Leto's Joker fighting Franco from Spring Breakers would be legendary

Art is inspired by other art. Star Wars 77' was inspired by old westerns and sci fi movies.

So idk why people have a problem with a certain movie using some features from another movie but then mixing it up and making it unique.

One of the best cinematic experiences of 2016. Leto as the Joker was the best in this scene.

I loved how he looked in the club scene although that needs a whole re-edit.

Leto's Joker reminded me a lot of Dennis Hopper's character from Blue Velvet. Of course, Leto wasn't allowed to go full on "R Rated" even though he has stated that he supposedly did film "R Rated" scenes but of course WB cut them out of the picture.

Both look like Ninja from Die Antwoord

Well, all crazy white boys look the same

I'm not convinced that Ike is heterosexual.

Haven't you watched any "gangsta movies" where the villains make the person feel very uncomfortable?

What I love about this scene is how Joker makes the guy kiss his ring. And then after he does this, the Joker does nothing but stand still for 5 seconds like he is still waiting for something before then without expecting him to, smirks as he climbs on the guy's lap.

It is perfectly timed with the way Leto acted.

No, I meant that the guy said that he enjoyed that.

>Yeah, I had a big scene with him where he really sexually menaced me. He’s a really great actor, so you look in those big eyes of his and they’re dartin’ around and you’re like, “Oh, this is the Joker right now. This is the Joker.” I liked it. The headline of the article: Barinholtz Enjoyed Being Sexually Menaced by Leto. That’s my pitch.
And they did it, the absolute madmen.
vulture.com/2016/08/ike-barinholtz-was-sexually-menaced-by-leto.html

I bet Ike Ike Barinholtz thought this was going to launch his movie career, he did get MADtv back on the air but it's god fucking awful, almost worse than the worst season of All That.

I wonder if he was able have some say in the comedy stylings of the movie.

SW 77' borrowed from a lot of things, it borrowed people with advanced tech still live in dirt hovels from Star Trek, it borrowed themes from Westerns, it borrowed style from Nazi Germany and Edo Period Japan.

Star Wars is like Apple, it took a bunch of ingredients and made a new dish with them making it appear innovative.

>Act in a scene where you are prepared to be frightened
>Turns out you get turned on in a strange way

that's super hetero, my man

>star wars
>art

lmao, you manchildren..

Ike Barinholtz was brilliant in his short screen time. I like how he is trying to be quirky while in the kitchen scene, trying to keep his cool and to not look like he is threatened until Joker shows up and suddenly he's like "Oh shit".

Him and the actor who played Joker's henchmen Jonny Frost are some of my favorites from this film.

>"He doesn't shake hands. Sit down... Have a drink!"
I love the guy's line delivery in this. A shame the movie's editing is so bad.

At some point it gets so gay it turns hetero.

it wasn't bad, he was just put into a shit movie, that's not going to help get him launched.

You have to hand it to Leto for all these different types of facial expressions. What type of thoughts must have been running through his brain when he was acting here.

I don't think having tattoos was the issue. It was because it was stupid shit like hahaha and damaged, like they needed to tell you the character was crazy.

That being said, I haven't seen it yet. I like Leto and everything I've seen doesn't look too bad. it's a shame most of it was cut.

>he was just put into a shit movie
A shit edited movie user. Seriously this could have been really good if it was edited better or if it was a separate Harley/Joker henchmen movie and then they made Suicide Squad after.

Seriously the look of Joker's henchmen, Jared Leto himself, Arkham Asylum, Margot Robbie. I FUCKING LOVE all of it.

It is just so sad the movie was badly tarnished and ruined in the editing.

it wasn't just the editing, although it was a huge chunk of what was wrong with this movie, I did see the new version of it, didn't see the old one.

It needed a lot more than a good editing job to save it.

The only tatoo that really needs to go is the one on his forehead "damaged". It just reminds me of a teenaged tumblr girl that thinks she's gone trough a rough life.

>That being said, I haven't seen it yet.
Oh boy brace yourself for the way they edited the club scene. Pay attention and you will notice the multiple jump cuts, the reshot scenes which edit over the original footage which was meant to be inserted in certain parts.

I pray that we get another extended cut released with the full club scene, the full Arkham scene.

Suicide Squad was the most depressing movie of the year for me, I actually thought it was going to be something special, because the trailers showing more Leto than we really got in the final product was promising me a weird dark twisted wacky film, in the end it was just a silly blockbuster.

I reckon once the DCEU finally fixes its self up and the majority of people start enjoying these movies fans will look back at this movie and still enjoy it and laugh at how fucked up WB and DC were in the early days.

Leto is going to be amazing when Ben directs and writes his lines for him.

Why this scene was cut...

I probably won't watch it until they release an extended cut... if ever.

Because nothing stays good in this world

I am not joking. This is how the club scene is edited.

A MASSIVE jump cut with Harley going to sit down and immediately she has and Joker teleports across frame.

you're deluding yourself, DCEU will never fix itself because WB will never fix itself because its corporate structure and culture is designed to have all departments compete against each other.

This whole universe won't be unfucked for 10 years, it will take them longer to recover than it took X-Men to recover from X-Men 3 which came out in 2006 and recovered in 2011 with First Class.

>I probably won't watch it until they release an extended cut... if ever.

Lurk moar

I think he means an actual "good" extended cut.

>We still have lots of Joker footage unreleased but here is Killer Croc vomiting

Just watched this earlier today. What a clusterfuck. Music jumbled all over the place for no good reason other than to make the film seem more lively and unfunny quips in the most inopportune moments

Sad and true. But if we stick together and work together... maybe we can do wonders and get another cut released.

You should have watched the teaser trailer first to get the feel of what the film was originally intended to be like.

youtube.com/watch?v=PLLQK9la6Go

>random happy song over flashback to Superman's funeral while Amanda is narrating
WHY?

Watch the club scene again, he's literally doing a Jim Carrey impression.

The music was fucking awful, just inappropriate all the time, didn't work at all, I don't know wtf they were trying to convey with those tracks.

>Amanda narrating over the batmobile chase
>says Harley is more crazier than Joker
Did WB even know what they were doing?

>edits Harley shooting Joker's gun as a flashback in the theatrical cut
>cuts out the entire truck driver scene so this flashback frame makes no sense

I actually like the DCEU so far MOS and BvS are good movies in my opinion, SS was awful but had good performances let down by awful writing and editing.

I just meant the DCEU to fix its self enough that the mass majority of people enjoy them for what they are.

>An Australian AC/DC song for when Boomerang appears
I can understand that.

You have to admit you started moving your head when this song played when they were getting all the Squad out of their cells
youtube.com/watch?v=cNdB5-A9O7g

BvS would have been better if it had more Knightmare scenes and less political talk.

Why do people hate Bruce's dreams again? I actually loved those bits. They kept the movie very interesting and not knowing what to expect.

And fuck Batman killing was legendary. Thank you Snyder for doing that.

>hwn climb onto your lap and grind down on your cock like that
Why even live?

crap?

There were very few good performances, in SS Harley loses her accent multiple times, Deadshot looks like he has to poop real bad, all the time, Joker runs through multiple bad impressions of celebrities to the point where you don't know if he's trying to be funny or he's just a shitty actor.

There was little to nothing redeemable about the performances in SS.

Not at all, there was no reveal we know they get out of their cages, big whoop.

because they lost their meaning, it showed that Batman in the future is forced to start killing but then it turns out he already killing people left and right, now the scene just looks stupid.

Batman doesn't kill, it's his cardinal rule second only to not using guns, if their broken he's failed. It's the worst portrayal of an on screen Batman and there is no defending what was done to the character.

>Why even live?
For the deleted scenes to be released hopefully

I liked that scene in your pic. I wonder where the kiss fit though, maybe after the slap so that was cut altogether? It looks like the ACE chemicals set.

POETRY

So its pretty much established Leto is the worst Joker ever right?

He's one of the best Joker's. He played exactly how madman like Joker should be.

And he looked awesome in the club scene with the make up, clothing and lighting.

The entire design was shit.

Nah, he's alright.

Brendan Fraser joker when?

he's trying too hard. in and out of the movie.

I don't really understand why they cut so much out form the movie?

Why did WB did it again? First they cut 30 minutes from BvS and then cut shit out of SQ and made reshoots and edited it with trailer studio?

Is there any theories what happened? Or maybe even truth out there...?

Oh come on he looked absolutely perfect in the club scene. The perfect Joker to me

Just a matter of taste, I guess.
Too bad yours is shit.

>I don't really understand why they cut so much out form the movie?
Well you do understand that there were many scenes detailing Joker being abusive to Harley until they cut these out at the last minute and did a few reshoots to make him more nice.

cant unsee paul allen

or too bad mine is exactly how a real life Joker would look?

It's a shame that I didn't see Joker go wild and pull out his 2 pistols and go on a crazy shooting spree or something.

There was a lot of props that got wasted.

Oh... That is fucking shit. So all this was about teenage girls and their money? Well it's Hollywood for sure.

I hope Leto gets real change with Joker. Don't know how he can fit to Afflecks The Batman movie, but I hope he is there.

And I hope he is not in Harley Quinn movie. No more "nice dangerous beating boyfriend" Joker shit to DCEU.

But my dreams are dust...

>A future to be Batman in the same room with a future to be Joker
What were the odds of fate getting this?

>Don't know how he can fit to Afflecks The Batman movie, but I hope he is there.
Same. I wanna see all of Joker's henchmen come at Batman as Batman kills them one by one before he chases the Joker.

Even if this scene is randomly placed into the Batman movie while he is on the case of tracking down Deathstroke when suddenly Joker and his henchmen out of nowhere bomb the batcave... I WOULD LOVE THIS!!

>get carried away with making a lot of Joker scenes
>realize at some point it isn't a Joker
movie

It'd be funny if it weren't so stupid.

Geoff Johns said that he likes how the relationship has been portrayed in SS.

This is sadly what obviously happened.

>We are spending too much time on Joker and his henchmen walking about and saying dialogue when we need to cut back to Amanda giving narration on the Squad

The entire gangster joker persona is just a massive failure.

It was in sync with the rest of the movie in that way.

>He played exactly how madman like Joker should be.
Way off. They both weren't anywhere close to mad, they were mad in the 'look how quirky and violent I am haha' way.

The only fear this Joker inspires is fear he's going to do all your cocaine and eat all your cereal.

>"Get a brazilian wax Jared, we're gona shoot a scene where people can see your dick through tiny golden boxers"
>Leto gets brazilian
>scenes get cut

The chemical scene no doubt was absolutely incredible and fit well with Joker & Harley.

Leto filmed some Joker scenes while wearing some golden boxers were his d*ck was poking out.

Can't find the picture... but yeah WB reshot all that.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You realize there are dead body guards on the floor at Arkham when Joker is talking to Harley? Would have been nice if we saw Joker beat to death some instead all we see is a wide shot of him swinging his bat in another room obviously killing someone but that's it... no close up of him being actually threatening with murder.

FUUUUUUUUUUU and of course WB cut out Joker killing the security guard at Van Criss as he beats him to death.

>Joker actually wore this in a scene
What did he mean by this?

He was originally naked in the scene where he's drunk, maybe it's that one.

>1st take: naked
>2nd take: golden briefs
>test audiences happen
>3rd take: fully dressed

I thought Sup Forums hated Leto's Joker.
What happened ?

>The movies novel explains that when he's missing Harley he gets drunk/high

I'm glad they included this in Leto's Joker straight out of the comics

shame most people didn't catch on and thought he was just being edgy for the sake of being edgy.

sad joker is cute CUTE

Where is the naked and golden briefs footage? Does it still exist?

Leto was great in that scene with how serious his expressions were.

Didn't you get the memo?

I'm assuming it went like that because Ayer made Jared get a brazilian wax and Jared himself said that originally there was an R rated scene with him in golden boxers.

Margot said that there was a scene where Jared was naked. We then got this concept art. So I assume it went naked, boxers, then the version we got where he's clothed.

I am loving this! The silver suit looks so beautiful and that dark red shirt is great on him.

itt: Post supervillains that are on Joker's level

Doesn't seem like it.

Blue Velvet's Frank of course
youtube.com/watch?v=_HEoqLdy10Q

There isn't a more crazier or insane psychotic performance. Unfortunately Jared Leto wasn't allowed to go this far.

He's not very calculating or as intelligent though

That shit was amazing.

This supervillain from Tropa de Elite really reminded me of the Joker

Burning that guy in tires, classic Joker scheme

Did anyone else feel that this Joker was a bit small time?

I would love it if we had another Joker in Batfleck that would take care of Leto's Joker

>Leto acting like mums gonna freak
>hears the real Joker's voice

>"In dreams you're mine. All the time."

yes
but also remove that shit from his teeth
and give him eyebrows

Hot Toys made some pretty nice stuff.