Shitpost on /r9k/

Ejaculate

Kill himself

find a cure for male pattern baldness

stroke his cock

Die

swallow cum

Every thread til you like it

So the 2nd movie ended with him on fire right? Well imagine if due to all the drugs and shit in his system his body begins to overheat to the point that he will spontaneously combust so he has to keep cool, and it's like a ridiculous level of heat he's giving off, in like he'll dive to the bottom of a pool and it'll flash boil and evaporate within minutes, and he's using all kinds of refrigerated vehicles like ice cream trucks and ice lorries to stay alive, maybe even have a sequence as a nod to T2 where he sets off a Liquid nitrogen tank and his whole body freezes, but he shrugs it off like a breeze.

Cue the final sequence of the movie where the main villain is in a special bondage-esque Nomex suit slapping his shit and just as it looks like Chelios is done for, a fucking monsoon (hinted at during the opening) finally hits the area cooling down Chelios and giving him a second to beat the guy down.

I like it user

He finally beats overheating by wearing Fonzies leather jacket in a nod to your faggot dad who blew Henry Winkler in his trailer.

Chew.
>Chew Chev Chelios
>Chew his girlfriend's pussy to death
>Chew everything or everyone in sight.

Grab pussy

You are a troubled young man.

find new skin to replace his burnt skin

Be intoxicated

Make a woman orgasm every 15 minute

Sing. It's a musical.

stop

Find VHS tapes of Crank & Crank 2, to plug into himself

Wrong.

He is turned into a vampire and needs to drink blood to keep alive/regenerate damage/power up his vampiric powers. The goal is to kill the Vampire Master before 24 hour passes so he can go back to be a human. Sex scene is him eating his GF on the period.

What is this nodding to?

fuck I personally did consider this exact concept although I didnt post it because the films focus on unrealistic science rather than straight up fiction

Nigga, they grow up to fight as Kaijus in Crank 2.
And you can always justify vampirism in a mumbojumbo science way. But seeing how over the top 2 was, they would just go full retarded in 3 if needed.

grow hair

>in crank 3 chev chelios must shitpost on Sup Forums to survive

>Chelios is being beaten by cops as he searches google images for a picture of aiden gillen while his consciousness fades

get new black bulls to breed amy smart

What's with the bb gun in the poster

>They steal his kidneys
>His blood goes toxic
>He needs to steal other peoples blood or lose his own to survive

>posting in a shitpost thread

I thought we already agreed that for the movie to go over the top and be full of camp it must be about a movie in where Chev Chelios must sing Phantom of the Opera songs to survive

>SING ONCE AGAIN WITH ME OUR STRANGE DUET..
>while fucking amy smart in front of people

basically its an action-musical

Crank 3

Crank 4

I like both, honestly.

I want to see more stupid cartoon action movies like this and Fast and Furious.

Wait Fast and the Furious 9, Chelios seeks out the help of Dom's help to get his face back from the Deckard Shaw, who stole it some time between Crank 2 and Fast and the furious 7.

Clench his asshole HARD so the grenade stuck in there doesn't explode.

Archer did that already in the second season when Archer had breast cancer and he goes on a rampage because the cancer drugs he was given were fake.

Chev Chelios becomes a zombie and must eat people to survive

Chev Chelios is poisoned and must shit to survive

He would be all burnt out for the 3rd movie, I dont think it a sequel would work actually.

Kill.

YES!