What happens here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMYYEsKvHvk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nothing much - a fiew cities, couple of small towns, a bit of locals and a lot of nice scenery. Finland is better while being practicaly the same from biogeoraphical standpoint.
Next question.

Okay, what happens here?

nukes

And nothing else?

Nuclear wasteland which will be cleared sometime in the future. Do NOT go there unless you want to have that funky glow-in-night skin.

Military base. All students in my uni were invited to join military and serve there. Nothing more basically. Everyone who lived there was evacuated long before

Looks like a fat cock.

finland alternate timeline

What goes on around here ?

a lot of snow, alcoholism, hivs, abortions, violence, eternal depression

From a russian side basically noyhing. Just a shitty border post

No idea, a lot of chinks probably. And chink trash.

Why are there so many questionable islands and far-off-corner of the world places in your country that are never inhabited ? Will they ever be used in the future ?

What about here? What happens here?

Listen Dick. Not every patch of land has to be enhabited, even less actually can be used. Just leave it be.

user we are not kgb agents, none of us knows what will happen to those places and what exactly is happening there

Nothing. All these remote towns are either mining settlements where most people who work for mining companies live there just temporarly or abandoned/half abandoned villages. Harsh climate and isolation makes those places useless economically and so people who were brought there by Soviets or just bunch of natives leave it with every possibility and go to central/southern Russia where they can find some jobs. It will may be become relevant if climate warms up and demographics will go up or digging resources there will become profitable.

Do you like Putin ?

>twf your cunt has so much space you can afford to nuke an island just for fun

Good post, двa чaй тeбe, aнoн.

Not for fun, for testing purposes, we are not some animals to test our nukes on people.

I stopped liking him after he ran for the third term

YES, WHY WOULDN'T I LIKE THE SAVIOUR OF THE WHITE RACE HIMSELF?

Really? Why?
I think he's one of the best living politicians in the world.

you can't deny you enjoyed it
youtube.com/watch?v=aMYYEsKvHvk

Because we have 2 turn limits and no politicion should have this power for so long. It corrupts a man. If he left in 2008 he could be remembered as one of the best rullers of Russia. The one who multiplyed its GDP and finished all wars within its territory. And now you see what we have.

Missiles and submarines

Did he change some law to do with the turn limits?

W-where's the road? How do they get out?

What happens in Latvia?

Never was there.

>How do they get out?
they don't, that's the point

Certainly not fascism, move along citizen
>SU needed to build a wall to keep people in
>Russia has evolved past that
What is next?

Warsaw Pact 2.0 comrade!

Surprisingly it was actually written in original consitution "2 terms in a row" so no, he didn't.

We are like poison that kills from within, you cannot win

Your pathetic attempt to disgust me into leaving you alone failed, commensing anschluss!

Hey where can i watch those interviews ?

Murmansk - the world's largest city within the arctic circle

Looks like a depressive shithole during the day

Looks alright at night when you don't see tge crumbling facades

super comfy