Lebron's trade value?

Lebron's trade value?

bout tree-fiddy

no trade clause retard

Andrew Wiggins, KAT, and the 6th overall pick. And that isn't enough.

A third of your roster.

>he can't waive his clause
Weetawd

Half of Lonzo Ball's value

One (1) general manager.

Iguadala and a first

Who says no?

He can play for any team he wants, and defying logic, wants to play for Cleveland. It's unheard of. It's like the coach of Fresno State University saying, "No thank you, Alabama, I'm happy where I am."

Though if they shopped him, they could probably the starting five from any team not named the Warriors.

>shopping black people

Makes you think.

Good job, user. You're the first person to ever notice the parallels between slave auctions and sports. The NAACP would be proud.

-old
-locker room cancer
-can't finish on the big stage

he might be worth a 2nd round pick

Any team but the Warriors would trade literally every single player on their roster just for him.

Technically, his trade value is just equivalent to his contract, which I think is the max. In practice, it's infinite. He's the best player in the league by a mile, and if your team is in the East he's a guaranteed ticket to the Finals.

I don't think the Spurs would give up Kawhi.

yes they would. they'd give up their entire team.

3/5 of Michael Jordan

Their entire team minus Kawhi, maybe.
>LeBron will never go to the Spurs
Makes me a bit sad desu.

>I don't think the Spurs would give up Kawhi.

True

While we're here. I wouldn't mind seeing Lebron on the Spurs. He has a fondness and deep respect for Pop, and Pop thinks highly of him too. He doesn't have to move now, but later on when he's almost ready to retire. They could waive Aldridge, to get him and CP3 there. Not only would they have a competent bench that actually does it's job, but he'd have Kawhi in his prime. They could topple GSW and get at least 3 rings.

It would be impossible to trade for him. The league is allowed to veto trades if they are 1 sided, and the only team which could make a fair offer for lebron would be golden state who would never do it.

>believing and writing any of this
lol can't wait till the Norks nuke you idiots

>adds literally nothing of value to the thread.

>adds literally nothing of value to world

said the doctor to your mom when the abortion pills and fall down the steps failed

>It's like the coach of Fresno State University saying, "No thank you, Alabama, I'm happy where I am."
I cant stop laughing at this because it's almost true