Doesn't have flaws, but it is also nothing outstanding

>great gig in the sky isnt as good as the rest of the album
>money doesn’t fit at all
9/10

the only flaw is the fact that i'm not listening to it right now

wouldn't that count as a flaw?

>money

great track

Agree. Money is not a bad song but a bluesy political song just dosen't fit in with the dreamy philosophical songs on the rest of the album.

*skips everything before money*

Time hits way too close to home and makes me feel sad when listening to the rest of the album

Yes, exactly.

REDDIT LIKES IT

No one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

wtf i love reddit now

>money doesnt fit
Agreed
>great gig in the sky isnt as good as the rest of the album
Nigger what? What, dare i ask, are the albums best tracks?

i'm not that guy, I actually think Money fits really well, but the best tracks are Brain Damage, Time, and Any Colour You Like

What's the deal with the Great Gig in the Sky?
The screaming in that song is what it makes great

>DUDE WEED LAMAO

Us and them is very cheesy, never liked great gig in the sky, money is alright but as someone mentioned doesn't really fit the album, rest is 5/5 masterpiece tho.

lyrics

I am that guy. Breathe, on the run, any colour, time, brain damage,

it is flawless

find a flaw in pic related

Yeah I have no problem with the vocals. I just don’t like the song as much. It’s not bad or anything. I just don’t think it’s that great.

this is why you should have to be 14 or over to post here

>Yeah I have no problem with the vocals.
Has no problem with the vocals on Pink Floyd's Great Gig in the Sky. LOL. Wew.
Hey bub, who do you think you are?

It loses so much of its impact on modern day equipment because of the lack that small bit of time between changing from side A to B, which is why Money feels out of place so much if you don't stop for a few minutes.
Trick question - also flawless.

Can someone explain to me why Money is so jarring to people? I've always found it very good and I think it fits really well.

sounds outdated as fuck

Money suffers from an issue of going from LP to CD and everything else since. LP's limitations meant you had to flip over the album and that's tougher than it seems, so albums generally end halfway through and start again right after. This is noticeable in Abbey Road, too - I Want You (She's So Heavy) ends abruptly, but there's still a while until Here Comes the Sun starts if you're on LP.

really, what aspects?

I know how LP's work, but i'm guessing that people just don't like going from a sombre piano tune about death to an upbeat bluesy song about greed. I've never personally had a problem with that, but I guess I can see how other people can.

boring as fuck

seig heil

>wouldn't that count as a flaw?

no.

well said