/nba/ General - Karl-Anthony Towns shits all over Embiid edition

NBA Draft
Thursday, June 22
7 PM ET/4PM PT

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/2716631-kyle-lowry-rumors-free-agent-pg-has-zero-interest-in-re-signing-with-raptors
youtu.be/X3pjnMnNc-0
youtube.com/watch?v=mG4K8mBFEZg&ab_channel=ESPN
youtube.com/watch?v=4IW5BjZzKjY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Bombston keep Isaiah "manlet 0 defense" Thomas, Marcus "mr inconsistent" Smart, and Al Horoverpaid

Is Ainge stupid?

CAVS GETTING LOWRY TOO

MEMEIORS SHOOK!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>bleacherreport.com/articles/2716631-kyle-lowry-rumors-free-agent-pg-has-zero-interest-in-re-signing-with-raptors

>LeGod
>Kyrie
>Love
>George
>Butler
>Lowry
>Melo
>Wade
>Cp3

literally how do you stop this team?

>Dan Gilbert fired

smart is good for coming off the bench

dude defends centers

dan (((gilbert))) is gonna run lebron outta town again

unreal

Lonzo can beat that team

Curry
Klay
Durant
Draymond
Zaza

Horford is fine, at worst he becomes an expiring. Isaiah we'll see. There's not enough minutes for everyone as is, of course that means no more Jerebko but still it seems loaded no matter what they do with the pick. Trading it with Smart or Rozier or Bradley for Butler seems likely however.

When will GMs learn to not sign manlet players if they want to win championships?

Fun fact: Al Horford had more assists than Kyrie Irving in the playoffs

Are there any manlet players in the NBA other than Thomas? Even "short players" like Chris Paul are 5'11" barefoot.

5'11 is king of the manlets. Even little Curry is 6'3

Where are all of the young superstars? The ones who went to small schools who grew into their bodies, with sound fundamentals? Why is it all the young superstars are from Kentucky?

holy fuck

FUCK GIVE ME THICC GF

I think you mean:
Durant

Real talk, I hate Durant so fucking much, but he's a damn good player. He's the only reason why the Warriors haven't begun their descent into mediocrity.

were the 90s the most physical era in basket ball?

Spurs fans, do you think Manu will retire? He said that he isn't sure if he'll play next season. He made an announcement pretty early last off season.

Will Parker at least be as good as he was last season? I know he wasn't great last year, but he did show up for the playoffs. I also think Murry should be the starting point guard next year, even when Parker comes back and is 100% healthy

Have you autismos is /nba/ apologized for being wrong and getting btfo again?! I am surprised anyone even takes the shit that spews out of your retarded mouths seriously anymore.

No the 80s were, laimbeer and rodman fought with someone every game

>One new player will stop us from being embarrassed in the finals again, r-right?

I think the warriors aren't actually shook until Lebron has a complete team of good players, not just Kyrie.

Who is the black Steph Curry?

Let's go Kings. Top 5 pick and a top 10 pick. We getting Ball and Markannen

>Al Horoverpaid
>not Al Hoverpaid
ONE JOB

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHS

stop hating on my nigga swish

>George
Meh

>Butler
meh

>Lowry
Choker

>Melo
Bum

>Wade
Old

>Cp3
Choker

Literally nothing of value. LeBron needs to go to San Antonio or convince them to give up Kahwi and Pop for Love trade. It's the only way he stands a chance against the lightskin faggots in goldene state.

(You)

When are the wolves going to be good? Weren't they supposed to be a playoff team this year?

>I'm coming for you next, user!

Delly

At this point, if nothing is done about LeBum, then the NBA is fucked. Why is this guy just allowed to go around doing whatever the fuck he wants with no consequence? There needs to be some sort of action taken against this guy for his annual tampering.

>kristaps might get traded
the knicks are really good at finding new ways to fuck themselves over

>Porzingod on the market
>Charlotte needs a PF

You know what to do, MJ

Lol, everyone shit on Durant for joining Warriors. Even with the circumstances surrounding it, every off season that LeBron loses a finals he goes and begs every superstar available to join him. Instead of looking into the real reason they lost.... Their ball movement is utter shit. It's either a LeBron kick out to a corner shooter, or it's Kyrie going iso and not passing. They had about 10 guys on that squad who can shoot the ball and they stagnat all the time. Even if they fixed the chemistry issue on their team, would they have beat the Warriors? Probably not. Sometimes you just have to accept your not the best team that year and try to work with your sqaud to overcome and learn.

Free Agency was a mistake

>tfw the offseason is better than the season

NBA gossip has gone too far. Bunch of women in this sport for some reason

Porzingod is not going anywhere. These are just lameass rumors

Oh fuck, he's in the prime Charlotte target range: tall, white big man. Get those hype wagons ready.

if they couldve gotten fultz for porzingis it wouldnt have been that bad. #1 and #8 is pretty good. Fultz and Monk?

Didn't Durant get injured during the regular season and the Warriors not skip a beat at all? Same thing happened during the first round. The reason the Warriors are a GOAT team is they added Durant to a 73 win team

Lol God bless you if Lowry is meant to get you over that hump

woj tweeted about it

Is Jordan, dare I say it, BLEACHED?

He's irrelevant like Bird, nobody wants to play in flyover teams

>Phil leaks rumors that Knicks will move Porzingis
>people call Jackson about Porzingis
>"He's off the table now, but what about Melo?"

(I refuse to believe Jackson is a big enough faggot to move Porzingis, the guy he wanted to draft, just because Porzingis has been unhappy)

>And then they said sure we'll take Porzingis for the 3rd pick, but you have to throw in Avery Bradley

>RealGMVerified account @RealGM 54s54 seconds ago
More
Jimmy Butler, Dwyane Wade Prefer Bulls To Move On From Rajon Rondo:

Rajon rondo is a team killer

youtu.be/X3pjnMnNc-0

Skip says LeBron is scared of Jimmy Butler kek

NY reporters are saying boston going in for porzingod

Because Coach k can handle them
Simmons went to LSU and his coach didn't to shit with him, his teamaters were jelly as fuck of him and so on

>Horford
>Hayward
>Porzingis
>Thomas
>Bradley
I'd say they get back to the ECF

As Pistons fan how do they get rid of Jackson and Drummond? I would love if they got D'Russell somehow

>Cavs stagnant
>Eastern Conference on the come up just need a few moves to challenge them
>suddenly will consider trading their best players for Kevin fucking Love and some draft picks

If any of these moves go through, it'll almost beat the Kings trading Cousins just on complete stupidity alone.

The funny thing is I don't even doubt that the Cavs will somehow land Butler or PG. It's like the EC is obsessed with cucking itself out of any meaningful progress.

Plz make it happen

The team died when he got injured in the post season

Lolno

Big Al is a tremendous player. If he could rebound at the level of a 6th grade girl he'd be unbelievable. But his passing, just everything, it's all geared toward team. So unique in today's game.

youtube.com/watch?v=mG4K8mBFEZg&ab_channel=ESPN
2:50
>you're gonna cuck melo according to reports
is max lurking here?

How is porzingod's passing?

Okay. He can throw a lob to Melo, which is more requiring of accuracy than just throwing it up with no concern and knowing a guy like DJ or McGee will just catch it.

>No one from the Knicks organization has been in touch with Kristaps Porzingis since he skipped exit meetings, per league sources.

>Kyrie Irving Reportedly Wants Out Of Cleveland If LeBron James Leaves Next Summer

>The Los Angeles Clippers have contacted the Suns about a DeAndre Jordan trade. Nothing imminent as of now.

youtube.com/watch?v=4IW5BjZzKjY

BBQ Chicken Ernie

>Pritchard, league sources said, immediately tried to create a bidding war between the Golden State Warriors and Cleveland Cavaliers by intimating to both teams that the other was interested in George.

>LeBron James and Kyrie Irving have reached out to Jimmy Butler directly and through back channels over the past five days to gauge his interest in joining them with the Cavaliers.

Getting tired of all these players recruiting one another. This shit is just sickening. The guy is under contract for god's sake. Clearly tampering.

That Nets team is even worse than today's Nets team.

Holy shit that's awful.

>Word is Cavs moving to Vegas if LeBron and Kyrie leave

Gonna need sources on all of these

>San Antonio Spurs center Pau Gasol will decline the $16.2 million option on his 2017-18 contract, but intends to work with the franchise on a new, longer-term deal to remain with the team, league sources told The Vertical.

Who is the face of free agency?

Silver has the nail, now to see if that (((goblin))) can lift a hammer

Finland will take over this nigger "sport" lmao

>Phil Jackson thinks this kid is better than Porzingis

All the good coaches, GMs, presidents and owners are white though.

>Dwyane Wade Likely To Stay With Bulls On $24M Player Option
>Dwyane Wade's decision on his player option will be made independent of whether they trade Jimmy Butler.

Is Wade serious right now? He really wants his money that bad?
Is he in debt or something?

I'm sorry but, Arizona is not in Finland.

He's already won 3 rings. He is a HOFer. At this point he just wants to relax and collect the money. Can't say I blame him. Winning means nothing to him at this point

>The Orlando Magic will wear Disney ads on their jerseys next season

>The Minnesota Timberwolves will wear Fitbit ads on their jerseys next year

>The Atlanta Falcons will wear Coca-Cola ads on their jerseys next season.

So do people still think Lebron can be GOAT?

>The Philadelphia 76ers will wear StubHub ads on their jerseys next season.

not even true

>Dirk Nowitzki, the career scoring leader among international players, will be one of the captains for the NBA's Africa Game on Aug. 5.

>The league and the National Basketball Players Association announced Monday that the Dallas Mavericks star will be a co-captain of Team World along with Charlotte Hornets All-Star Kemba Walker. Team Africa will be captained by the Lakers' Luol Deng, who is from the South Sudan, and Atlanta's Thabo Sefolosha, whose father is from South Africa.

>Nowitzki is a 13-time All-Star. Last season, the German became the first international player with 30,000 career points.

>The game will take place in Johannesburg. A full roster of players and coaches will be announced at a later date.

Him and Buddy Buckets are gonna build a shooting powerhouse with my boy Fox driving and dishing out to shooters.

BLEACHED

He is the GOAT though

>Cavs Found Lottery Pick In Exchange For Kevin Love Possibly From Suns
>The Suns may have been the team ready to trade for Kevin Love.

GOAT runner up

>Aron Baynes Declines $6.5M Player Option With Pistons

>Lakers Offering D'Angelo Russell In Hopes Of Drafting Luke Kennard Or Zach Collins

>Best part of today: Spurs convincing Pau Gasol to opt-out, potentially clearing max-level cap space, is like the fifth-biggest story.

GOAT BASKETBALL PLAYERS
1. LEBRON
2. MJ
3. KD
4. Kobr
5. Iguodala

>he thinks Jordan is better than LeBron

>Knicks have asked for Devin Booker and the #4 pick from Phoenix for Kristaps Porzingis

Fuck off loser

Ridiculous. I'd rather take Tatum or Josh Jackson. With the blood god and future Chriss that's a formidable lineup.

>League sources say Phil Jackson wants to dump Joakim Noah's contract as part of a #Porzingis trade. Unclear if it's a deal-breaker. #Knicks

Please let him go to the Pistons. Trade the 12th and someone for him.

Stats don't lie, Lebron is the greatest athlete in history.