/trek/

Here we discuss everything that is trek.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dULOjT9GYdQ
primalhardwere.com/product/OKR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

inb4 sexual organs

I forgot that Paulie was Worf's brother.

Is this from TNG ?

youtube.com/watch?v=dULOjT9GYdQ

S7 Ep13 - Homeward.

>It's a Breen episode

I know they were just a quickly thrown together badass mysterious villain but god damn I love them

Damn, I need to re-watch DS9.

Atleast this man has become immortal through star trek.

Ah ok I just finished the episode where riker got captured and put into an asylum fantasy it was really trippy desu.

That fucking face when he sniffs the milk

>It's a women are not cutout for the world of sharship captains episode

Why was Princess Leia a Breen?

Should Star Trek really be considered Sci Fi rather than Sci-Fi/Fantasy? Specially the first season of ToS is largely different types of "Space Magic" telepathy mind reading, espers and whatnot.

That's a thought, why did the tng era drop the fact that humans can develop telekinesis, start fires with their minds and telepathy naturally in rare cases?

Every instance of esp was exclusively alien in that era. Tos made it seem like the next step in human evolution was occuring.

Well I think the aim with TNG was to stay more "realistic" with the humans so they could go more wild with the aliens. in ToS Vulkans had low forms of telepathy too but I feel like that was barely remembered when TNG came around.

Until that episode with Sarek where he 'causes the entire Enterprise to lose their shit.

There's always "that one episode" you know the one that doesn't make any fucking sense and seems outlandish and odd compared to the others.

>It's a Bajoran women get hornier as they get older episode
I always hated that. The reason young people have a bigger sex drive is because they're more fertile, how the fuck did 60 year old Betazoids trying to breed help the continuation of their species? They shouldn't even been able to achieve that sort of age in "the wild" anyway until the last few hundred or thousand years at most, barely even a blink in evolutionary time.

Betazoid women*

A long time ago I heard about a Star Trek convention where 2 guys in Klingon costumes were arguing and one stabbed the other in the kneecap but I can't find any information on it. Anyone know anything, if it's even real?

Step aside, best episode coming through.

The simple answer is that Gene was constantly cheating on Majel in real life with scores of women, so in order to get rid of his guilt, he wrote Majel into a ultra-horny sex freak, thus making them "even".

Or in ToS when Spock got so horny he would die if he didn't fuck, turned down any logic and tried to kill kirk to get laid. But after all that build up he went "ah t'is alright when I won I didn't really want her anyway". I know Kirk vs Spock was one of the most memorable things about ToS but by god that episode can fuck right off.

Well, there are degenerative diseases, like certain forms of dementia, which actually exist that end up increasing sex drive/remove inhibition so I guess you could argue maybe a majority of elderly Betazoids get something similar?

Of course, I doubt the writers thought about it that much. It's always funny how it was obvious so many of the Trek writers didn't give a fuck about the science stuff despite the fact they were writing for a show that prided itself on doing at least SOME research.

"Commander, tell me about your sexual organs."

That's the wrong filename, you faker.

How many of you identified with him? Be honest.

I certainly did. I too crashed on Thasus and was given telekinetic powers to survive.

Plus the fact that old people fuck like rabbits. They don't work and don't have shit to do, so they end up fucking each other. People don't think about it because "ew old people sex" but it is happening quite often.Apparently in towns with high amounts of elderly people they have real problems with STDs and according to studies, spread of STDs is constantly rising among the elderly.
So yeah, Old people fuck a lot. and I mean a LOT.

You're killing this meme. I used to believe that it was dozens of autists who kept it going. But apparently it's just one (and only one) autist who keeps it going.

Good job.

Say that shit to me not in the neutral zone and see what happens.

This episode was both comfy and spooky.

Only TNG

But you're not supposed to enter the neutral zone.

Would Khan's supermen be pro or anti cybernetic enhancement?

Like, I get they want to be the best, peak humans. But is that only biologically, or by any means possible?

At it peaks there were dozens and I was one of them but I got tired of it.

They are extremely practical as is all exceedingly intelligent people.
Whatever feeds their goals is all that matters. Morals and ethics and comfortability is irrelevant.
This meme has been dead since late 2015.
Overrated, still good, but, like most of TOS, pales in comparison to the best of TNG and DS9.
Inner Light is better.
I think they had the perfect amount of airtime.
The more you flesh them out, the less sharp their teeth become; their edge and uniqueness is lost.

I don't know about his men but Khan always called himself a King (or was it Prince?) but he acted like a real King who was chosen by God, I think he was far too egotistical to allow parts of his body to be replaced by something artificial

>I think they had the perfect amount of airtime.
>The more you flesh them out, the less sharp their teeth become; their edge and uniqueness is lost.
That's a fair point. It's such a shame that Voyager was out of the Quadrant and Enterprise was a prequel, they could have at least been the new Romulans or something.

I doubt they got too badly fucked by the war, there were a lot of them involved but it was so late in the conflict they couldn't have taken the brunt of it unless they dedicated everything they had to it.

Do any Trek reruns outside of TOS and TNG air on TV anymore? As far as I know BBC America is the only channel playing Trek anything these days

>it's a "keiko lost her teleporting martian cactus again" again episode
>it's a "The boy that cried worf" episode

Complete and total baseless speculation lmao

Different user here, it's admitted by the main writers in Rod Roddenberry's documentary of his father: Trek Nation.

DC Fontana said something about his drug use and penchant for young women had spiked by the end of Season 2 or beginning of Season 3 when his role diminished in TOS

Roddenberry never did drugs. He was a major alcoholic, but he never did other drugs.

Majel knew it was happening but she looked the other way to preserve her marriage.

Hell, Gene was cheating WITH Majel on his first wife, Eileen.

>TOS chicks
hnnng

In the late 1980s, Roddenberry was likely afflicted by the first manifestations of cerebral vascular disease and encephalopathy as a result of his longstanding recreational use of legal and illicit drugs, including alcohol,[161] cannabis, diazepam, secobarbital, methylphenidate, Dexamyl, and cocaine (which he had used regularly since the production of Star Trek: The Motion Picture).[126] Throughout much of his career, he had routinely used stimulants to work through the night on scripts, especially amphetamines.[162] The effects of these substances were compounded by deleterious interactions with diabetes,[161] high blood pressure, and antidepressant prescriptions.[126]

Not to mention how often he screwed people working for him out of money and such.
It's so crazy how much douchebaggery Gene engaged in considering the positive view of the future he created.

Question: I watched Star Trek III: the Search For Spock the other day. When the regenerated Spock starts having the pon farr saavik calms him with some hand bullshit. Did they fuck? Or was she just helping him meditate or something?

The "hand bullshit" WAS fucking.

That was the fucking. That's how Vulcans fuck. They don't have human genitalia, dummy, they use their hands for everything.

>hurr why aren't these aliens exactly like humans instead of being alien???

Some dude stabbed the guy next to him in the knee with a pen at comicon a few years back but it wasn't during anything trek related. TWD or Guardians of the Galaxy maybe?

>It's so crazy how much douchebaggery Gene engaged in considering the positive view of the future he created.

Not really. It's not that rare that creative types use their respective canvases as a way of dealing with the conflicted morality between their personal lives and their work.

Person that comes to mind immediately is Jack Kerouac.

Young Kirstie Alley was top tier sexy.

They do on various channels on Sky in the UK, dunno about America. I think you have it all on Netflix though.

>It's a Gene Roddenberry invents lyrics to the Star Trek theme tune that they never used so he got half the royalty money for it franchise

That's still the Jewiest thing I've ever heard

Unfortunately she was played by a different actress in Star Trek 3.

So you're saying that Spock was constantly rubbing his dick on people's faces without them knowing?

When the doctor cups my balls and asks me to cough, it's not a sexual thing.

There are non-sexual uses for his hands too.

Ok well A. I never got that from TOS at all and B. How does some hand-waving achieve pregnancy? Do they telepathically induce it or what?

Gene fit the crypto-jew mold in every way except for the drugs and alcoholism.

Although, to be fair, it sounds like he became enamored with the whole 60s sexual revolution/ hippy movements.

I mean, the guy was a police officer, an army and commercial pilot, then a writer.

Amazing life, just seemed very hypocritical about things and rather idealistic.

I think they're messing with you

I'm honestly not.

When a man sticks his benis in another man's poophole, that's sex.

When a woman rubs her fingies on another woman's no-no spot, that's sex.

When a Vulcan mingles their hands with another Vulcan's hands, that's sex.

None of those lead to pregnancy, but they still count in my book.

Do you have a canon source to back up your claim that Vulcans are dickless and fuck with their hands?

You know I don't, you party-spoiler.

Star Trek is for children, so of course they omit the really nasty bits.

Star trek is definitely not for children it was probably for adolescents.

Its only a sexual thing if Bashir is doing it. He can cup my balls anyday.

which one is it?

4x18- Identity Crisis

I like the first 2 acts, but I didn't like the conclusion much.

It's another one of those "character undergoes a radically-extreme physical transformation, but they're back to totally normal by the end of the episode" episode.

>Teleplay by Brannon Braga
Of course.

>one more missile hit and they're finished
>everyone waddles to the escape pods
>hol up let me just reminisce

>It's another one of those "character undergoes a radically-extreme physical transformation, but they're back to totally normal by the end of the episode" episode.

Agree with your sentiment but still doesn't make it any less enjoyable to watch the first time around.

I've said the exact same thing about Threshold even though the ending is a complete non-sequitor.

Guys the holidays are coming up and I need some good Trek gift ideas.

>you tellin me
*snaps fingers*
>theys some kinda
*punches an alien during first contact*
>emurghencery?
*abandons his pregnant wife*

Trek fans are stinky and never shower. Fix this by buying them Trek-themed soap.

Buy your Dad a 3D printer that works with viscous materials and call it a proto-replicator.

Buy your Mum a "phaser".

A Trek fan wouldn't use them though, they'd wrap them in cling film and put them in a display case.

Remeber not to drop it while imprisioned in a Dominion labour camp!

What series was British Star Trek?

>the shitposter we needed
>not the shitposter we deserved

This reminds me, what dragon dildo best represents a Cardassian penis? Asking for a friend.

kek.

give away your dick in a box, because sexual organs.

surprise him with this!
primalhardwere.com/product/OKR

If there's been one it was decades ago and something awful like Blake 7

You have some pleb taste to not like Blakes 7.

Star Trek 4 was released 30 years ago.

Spoonies dont lay eggs. They give birth to live young. Why do you think their extremely fertile women have tits?

Why is the first O in voyage a camera shoved in someones mouth? You can see the top individual teeth at the top and back of the tongue at the bottom.

>first O

Where's the second?

That's a good question actually.

>Posting in a trek thread
>Not having all four canon series memorized

>four

Would have been a lot better if they didn't make them out to be complete retards in the 20th century.... dare i say we need a Abrams-verse reboot of this movie??

It's pretty much a rule of thumb for star trek time travel plots that the characters are clueless about the 20th-21st century.

It's ok, I count Trip and Archer, just not the Saturday morning cartoon for babies.

>just not Voyager

Does anyone have any rare behind-the-scenes images from any Trek series or movies? Please post them!

Thanks in advance,
Sally

Yes, how anyone could consider this shit canon because they got the voices from the original actors...

She has such a beautiful, perfect face.

Cleft chin or no.

RareSevenSaved.